Yewook's Story 1

The Reunion

 

(Yesung’s POV)

 

I dreamed about it again, that sweet voice, the innocent smile I haven’t seen for ages, maybe I should have agreed when Kyuhyun asked us to got and travel Korea maybe I could see him again, but I was too late Kyuhyun and Sungmin already went away and the worst out of this country so in love with that Seohyun. Maybe I do the trip myself, perhaps do some nature tripping myself.

I file a leave to go somewhere, I somehow feel depressed in the city. Eunhyuk don’t call me, Hankyung-hyung  is suddenly gone as well.

 

Almost 6am when I woke up, I took a train and a bus in Nambu Bus Terminal and went to Mt. Umyeonsan. This place brings back happy memories with him. Even if he look so fragile I can’t believe this adventure of his is something I would get addicted to.

 

“KIM RYEOWOOK! CAN’t YOU SEE I AM HERE IN OUR FIRST DATE! SHOULDN:T YOU FEEL PROUD OFME? WE HAD A PROMISE RIGHT? WE”LL CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN TOGETHER YOU BETTER SHOW YOURSELF UP!” I shout at the top of my lungs, being alone is kind of a challenging one, good thing I bring foods and drinks.

 

After staying for almost two days, I went down and decided to stay in an inn near the area, seems like this is not bad and what a surprise a mini pub, like where Kyuhyun worked but I find this pleasant.

 

“What the singer is sick what are we gonna do?”

“I don’t know you think you’re the owner.” I heard the other one replied. I approached them in hopes I can help.

 

“What is it?”

“I heard you need a singer.” I told them.

“Can you sing?” she asked me. Instead of answering I just sing a song for them with the looks from their face I guess I impress them.

“You will start tonight, may I know your name?”

“Yesung.”

“Nice name, well see you later then.”

 

The leave that I took for 2-3 days becomes a week I am enjoying this place now, in the morning I help in serving  food, I already moved out of the inn and stay in this mini pub.

I was busy cleaning when one of the waitress turn on the radio I suddenly heard the song that remind me of someone(I was playing One Fine Spring Day)

 

(flashback)

 

“Ryeowook your turn.” One of his teammate said.

“Got it!.” As he hit the ball it suddenly hit someone.

“Oh no!” he gasped he rushed towards Yesung who seem to have fainted.

“Hey wake up! I am really sorry.” Ryeowook started to cry.

Yesung slowly opened his eyes fixed on him. “If I am in heaven, then I am lucky to find an angel like you.” He smiled at him making the other sigh in relief.

“Here I’ll help you.” Ryeowook helped him to stand up.

“Wookie! The ball.” His teammate said.

“Yeah, coming I am glad your fine.” He run towards his friend but he turned around Yesung and smiled at him.

 

Yesung went to the music room suddenly he heard a voice, for him it was the most beautiful voice he heard smitten with it he hasn’t realized he was singing all along seeing it was Ryeowook it startled him as he walk out of the music room.

“Wait!”

“Yes”

“You do sing?” he asked him.

“When I feel stressed or some kind of hobby.” Ryeowook replied

“Can I look at you music sheets?” he asked him, Ryeowook give it to him, Yesung was amazed knowing that he is a good composer.

Due to music they had bonded, it is not hard to fell for Ryeowook aside from being a gentle person he had this innocent personality that Yesung made him drawn to him.

 

They finally recognized their feeling fro each other when one time, Ryeowook was teaching him to play the piano after many minutes of looking at him. Yesung did not hesitate and kissed him. As he let go Ryeowook was speechless.

“I am sorry, you might hate me now.” Yesung apologized .

“No, actually I am happy I thought I was the only one liking you.”

“Well does this means.” Ryeowook just nods at him.

 

After being together they never had a dull moment together, they would spend their time singing and to his surprise Ryeowook invite him to go to mountain climbing, at first Yesung almost fainted when they had climb Mt. Umyeosan for the first time but seeing the scenery he became refreshed, Ryeowook even made food for them.

“What do you think?” Ryeowook asked him.

“It’s good up here.”

“Let’s make a promise.”

“What promise?”

“After graduation let’s go back here or perhaps let’s climb Baekdu Mountain together.”

“Yah! Kim ryeowook are you going to kill me?” he exclaimed.

“Trust me you’ll love the place.” He just assured him.

“Alright promise.” Ryeowook smiled and suddenly he moves forward and started to shout.

 “I KIM RYEOWOOK WILL CLIMB BAEKDU MOUNTAIN WITH YESUNG THE ONE I LOVE! Come on try it.” He asked his boyfriend.

“Maybe next time.” Yesung said as he laid on Ryeowook’s lap as he grabbed a sandwich.

But like usual love story, everything took a wrong turn, due to the incident Ryeowook was so heartbroken, he tried to talk to him but to no avail he avoids him.

A week before graduation they were able to talk to each other due to his persuasion.

“Wookie listen to me, what had happened was…”

“A what? A hook up? Just some beautiful girl? Relationship is about trust and I can’t trust you anymore and… I don’t want to see you after this graduation I don’t even wish to…” Ryeowook run away crying…

(end of flashback)

 

On the graduation day, I haven’t seen Ryeowook he really left me all alone, now that I heard that music everything reminds me of him, Ryeowook was my anchor and ever since that he is gone I feel like floating. If only I could see him one last time.

 

Another night of singing in the pub, I pour all my heart in it, the customers seems to feel what I feel, suddenly I saw someone can it be him, I excuse myself and run outside and follow that figure, as I was able to reach that person I grabbed him the hand.

“Wookie.” But as he turned around I was disappointed.

“Yes?” the stranger asked me.

“Sorry I thought you are some one I knew.” I apologized and return back to the pub.”

 

The waiter is sick the next day so I took his place, and decided to do his job, it is tiring but, I need extra money for my travel to Baekdu Mountain, even if I won’t see him maybe I could fulfill my promise to him.

“Yesung table number 4”

“Coming.”

 

As I get a paper and ballpen to get the customer’s order I fixed myself a little. I went to table number 4 and greets him.

“Hi sir, welcome may I take your order.”

As he replied to me I was surprised finally after 7 years.

“Wookie.” It was the words that came into my mouth. At last I found him but I am lost at words, perhaps we could fulfill the promise that we have now I am not intending to let him go after this.