Chapter 1

The Reunion

 

(Kyuhyun POV)

“You!” Sungmin finally throws me a bucket of water wake me up “Get up sleepyhead as in now! He exclaimed seeing I opened my eyes and got upset as my sleep was cut by my own best friend.

“What?” I grunted

“Can you explain what you had done to my room? All my pink things are gone!”

“I renovated it God! I am always distracted whenever I enter this room.” I replied.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun if you hate this room rent your own place.” Sungmin said he throw the bucket at Kyuhyun’s head, finally up approached Sungmin trying to act like a baby to him.

“If you kick me out no one’s gonna take care of me.”

“What am I going to do with you Cho Kyuhyun? Alright I will forgive you but never ever remove any pink things I put here ok?”

“Alright fine whatever you say My Minnie.”

“Don’t My Minnie me , breakfast is ready better eat while it’s hot. Stupid jerk” Sungmin said as he walked away of the room. Can’t help but laugh when he gets mad, I can’t imagine I have a cute bestfriend like him.

“Love you too!” I jokingly replied.

 

(at Hanchul’s home)

“I’m leaving mom.”

“Hankyung.” She called like she wants to say something again

“You’re dad called he is asking if you are still interested in the job offer.” I just sighed again.

“How many times do I have to say NO even if he comes here on bended knees my answer is no.” Really that old man is annoying me and my mom.

“Han---“

“Mom! I don’t want you to ask help from that guy even from his family, I better leave I still have work in the construction.” I cut her off and just leave darn that guy.

 

“(Eunhyuk’s POV)

“Hyukjae! Why are you beside the lead dancer again?”

“Oh sorry sunbaenim.” I bowed my head and get back to my position.

“Oppa he scolded you again but it’s ok you dance better than our lead dancer.” Iu Eunhyuk’s groupmate said.

“It’s ok.” I reassured her, really this job . That even has left feet  I do want to say that.

“Position!” The choregrapher shouted again how I was he shuts up.

 

(Yesung’s POV)

 

What the hell am I doing here, singing making people laugh singing stupid songs these spoiled kids torturing making them laugh then they will complain if I am boring.

“Oppa! You’re not really funny!” a kid exclaimed.

“Yeah he shouldn’t have been here.” Another one said and that’s it I walked out workmate followed me when I went somewhere away from those kids.

“Yesung, are you ok?”

“Yeah I am.” I lied of course I am not I never wanted this job.

“You know kids, I mean you had been doing this for two years now. You just need to be patient you can’t really please them.”

I just sighed and take my time, one I will be out of this horrible job someday.

 

(Sungmin’s POV)

After Kyu and I finished eating our breakfast, he is spaced out again, he saw Seohyun in TV seems like he still can’t get over her I do understand that it hurts me so much, Kyuhyun is not that miserable a he was before it has been seven years already but it still hurts me whenever he see Seohyun in TV all I can do is to just comfort him.

“She’s getting prettier isn’t she?” I told him sitting beside him in the couch.

“Yeah, do you I still have the chance?”

“It’s been like 7 years now I guess, if we clear things up to her.”

“You think?” he asked me for reassurance.

“Yes I do.”

“So if you love someone are you willing to wait for him or her even if it takes many years?” he asked me, I just smiled at him and replied.

“Even it takes a hundred years.” I replied to him.

“Hundred years? Do you think you’re still alive during that time?” he jokingly asked me sitting on my lap.

“Babo! Of course it’s just an expression! By the way I’ll be going later to the convenience store would you like me to buy you something?” I asked him but suddenly he is no longer replying to my questions then I saw him sleeping again, he really looks tired when he comes home from work so when he is on rest days his hobby is to fall asleep unexpectedly.

Kyuhyun be at peace while you’re sleeping. I can still clearly remember back in highschool how Kyuhyun’s state was.

 

Kyuhyun was always drankk that time as he go to their favorite place he kept on throwing things even the bottle of beer keep flying everywhere.

Seeing him in that way I would even calm as much as I could. I cried for him, I can never stand seeing the one I love even if I can’t tell him I do I want to stay with him as my best friend. After graduation Kyuhyun can’t get over Kyuhyun but he became better after many years, but he became depressed seeing Seohyun in TV, magazines after all she became somewhat popular I do envy Seohyun even back in high school till now, she is lucky because Kyuhyun’s heart belongs to her, if only there is something I could do.

 

(No one’s POV)

As always during their free time the four of them would still hang out together along with Sungmin, they would drink to celebrate their failure and still aiming for their dreams. Suddenly the celebration when Sungmin announce them an unexpected news.

“There’s a reunion in our school this coming Saturday, will you come?”

“Count me out, we have dance practice that day.” Eunhyuk said

“I have job at the construction site.” Hankyung reasoned out.

“I will have bonding with my turtles.” Yesung replied.

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun. “You know my answer”

“Come on guys it’s seven years, don’t tell me your avoiding anyone there, look you will go with me wether you like it or not, especially you Kyu, and Eunhyuk do you think someone from New York will come to a reunion and you Hankyung-hyung the one you are avoiding would prefer not coming there remember he never want to see your face but still if he comes that’s our reunion for Christ sake and you Yesung-hyung everything’s all in the past, it’s seven years now everyone already moved on  why can’t you?”

With those words , they all kept quiet Sungmin does have a point but still because of that incident everything turns upside down..

 

(flashback in highschool years)

As Kyuhyun, Hankyung and Yesung are walking outside the school suddenly they saw a girl having problems with her car.

Hankyung smitten with the girl’s beauty rushed to approach her but Yesung and Kyuhyun stopped him though Yesung politely asked the girl.

“Miss is there anything wrong?”

“You see, the keys to my car, I dropped it somewhere can you helped me.”

“Well… uhm.”

“Please.” She pleaded seeing how cute she is no one can’t say no and decided to helped her but everything went into chaos as they all got stuck inside the car in awkward position suddenly the principal saw them and knocked on the door.

“You three! In my office.”

After the interrogation, Eunhyuk who had no idea of what happened we’re sitting with his boyfriend Donghae and Sungmin even their respective significant others were there.

As they all went out, it was Heechul who approached Hankyung.

“Chullie I…” Heechul kicked him in his knees and almost in tears. “You stupid Chinaman I don’t want to talk to you and don’t ever show your face again even after graduation!” He walked out, next was Yesung.

“Look Wookie what happened.” Ryeowook just keep on crying as a gentle person as he is he just run away from Yesung.

After school, Kyuhyun tried to approached Sohyun but as she faced himhe slapped him.

“I trusted you, don’t you know that? It’s over and for once I thought I could have a future with you.” Kyuhyun keeps calling her name but Seohyun never turned around leaving him hurt.

(end of flashback)

 

“Fine we’ll go there.” Kyuhyun suddenly said to which The three of them were surprised.

“What.”

“Well Min said there’s no harm right? So we’ll go”

With no choice they just all agreed after many years this will be the first time that they would face their old schoolmates and still didn’t know how they could show themselves.