A Sudden Appearance

That One Derp Group

 

-Ukwon’s Pov-

After Jihoon left for the board Kyung, Zico and I walked towards our classroom while Taeil hyung, MinHyuk hyung and Jaehyo Hyung went towards their classes even though the hyung’s weren’t in the same classes strange enough Zico and Kyung and I were though, Yah Zico do you think that girl is a first year or a transfer student that just came here I asked. Hm I don’t think she’s a transfer student because she was walking with someone and I don’t think that you would have a friend in the same school if you just transferred here he said, but they could be sisters or that girl could have lived in Seoul but moved to another country and moved back to Seoul or something Kyung said. Hm im not sure though I said while being in deep thoughts. Anyway let’s hurry up or we’ll be late after that we got just in time before our first class started.

 

-Jihoon’s Pov-

Okay so now I know that this girl who is sitting behind me is the girl who shouted but I thought she would be a bit more.. I don’t know, more straight forward or that she would have made an excuse that it was not her shouting but I guess she already thinks that I know that it was her, well I can’t blame her for thinking that though. So JungHee Right I asked, Yes what’s wrong she asked while being a bit hesitated. Oh no it’s nothing I just wanted to say that we’re friends from now on I said with a grin on my face. After that the teacher wanted to say something and tried to let the class be quiet. Hello class your homeroom teacher will be here in a couple of minutes the other teachers are still in a meeting about some things required for the showcase and there is also another surprise but you’ll see it when your teacher walks in because he will actually be the surprise for some of you here he said with a big smile on his face. I wondered what he was talking about how can a teacher be a surprise for a class and what would Ukwon Hyung, Kyung Hyung and Jiho Hyung be doing in the beginning for this year already I asked myself while staring blankly forward.

 

-JungHee’s Pov-

I kept staring at the face from the boy that was sitting in front of me who looked like he was I deep thoughts, after that he suddenly said So JungHee right and I automatically responded with Yes what’s wrong while staying quiet for a bit, but I would never think that he would say something sudden like so we’re friends from now on right and would just be grinning like he did earlier. Sure we’re friends I responded with a cheery smile on my face, after that the teacher said that we should be quiet for a bit and told us what was going on and that our real homeroom teacher would come in a couple of minutes after he had told us that we could hear knocking on the door as a sign that probably our real teacher would come in.

But I would’ve never expected this to be happening.


I Know It´s a short story Again TT.TT'

but there is a cliffhanger though :D

but I'll try to make my next chapter longer, i can't promise anything though but i'll really try to make it longer ^ - ^