The Shouting Girl

That One Derp Group

 

-Jihoon’s Pov-


 

Summer is over and school is starting again Jihoon signed, while walking towards his new school he saw a couple of guys near the gates and only noticing that they are his Hyung’s from middle school who were already in this school 3 were only 2nd years and the other 3 were 3rd years.

Hyungs he shouted after they heard his voice they immediately knew it was Jihoon because of his low voice Jihoon-ah they shouted while waving at him, over here Jihoon-ah Taeil shouted.

Taeil hyung I didn’t see you for a moment you said sarcastically while looking at the others with a grin. So are you still rapping Jihoon Ukwon asked while still laughing about the joke you made about Taeil. Nae im still rapping ofcourse you’re still dancing right Ukwon Hyung he asked, Ofcourse I still am but Im focusing more on my vocals now though he grinned, Ah I see any- YAH I DIDN’T DROOL OVER THEM you got surprised from the sudden shout you heard behind you and you and Ukwon ended up looking at the two girls who were whispering to each other and saw them disappearing into the gates from your school.

Yah hyungs you don’t think that they were talking about us right he said while looking at the others with a confused look, you think so Ukwon asked, ofcourse they were Im mean we’re practically the only group that is standing in this direction zico said, ofcourse they were they should have fallen for our charms and we also have our deer eyed Ulzzang Ahn Jaehyo here Kyung said sarcastically. Hyung Im going to check in which class im in for this upcoming year or else I would be late. Arraso we’ll just walk with you and head towards our classes because we already know which classes we got divided in MinHyuk said. Ah the board is over there Hyungs I’ll see you guys around I’ll go check in what class im in and on which floor Im going so I’ll take a look at the board now, Kay Take care Taeil said.

Hm let’s take a look Pyo Jihoon, Pyo Jihoon, Pyo Jihoon, ah found it 2-A so Im on the second floor huh I guess I’ll have to go up and down from the stairs such a bother he said while letting out a sigh and started walking to the second floor when he saw a couple of other kids and a teacher walking he just followed them because they didn’t really look like 3rd years and were probably the same age as him he thought. Ah classroom 2-A he started to look around in the classroom noticing the chalkboard with the names and seat arrangements on it lets see he thought, ah found it Pyo Jihoon seat Nr.23 hm which seat is number 23 he asked himself while looking for the table with a card with number 23th on it ah, its over there near the window he sat down and placed his bag on the side of the table.

Ah such a nice view from here he mumbled to himself after that he noticed that the girl behind him was looking weirdly at him. Why is she staring at me like that  he asked himself, well I can also just introduce myself than rather only thinking why she staring at me he decided to introduce himself to the staring girl that was seated behind him, Yo Nan Pyo Jihoon Imnida he said and putted on a grin on his face, but the girl looked pretty familiar  he kept staring at her a bit longer thinking that he really did know her from somewhere.

Annyeonghaseyo nan Kim JungHee imnida she suddently said and thats when he remembered her it was the girl who he heard shouting this morning but you weren’t sure because she said it really soft while looking at the desk that was before her, Wait what i couldn't hear you he said with a confused expression to make sure that it was the girl from before who shouted about drooling about some guys. Annyeonghaseyo nan Kim JungHee imnida she said but this time loud enough to hear that it was the same girl you heard before the gates

 


Waahh next chapter is up it's pretty short though and only P.O's Pov but there will be more Pov's in the next chapter i guess hehe ^^?
but it's 05:12Am even if a have a short break from school i should not write when it's this late xD

but yeah i hope you liked it and comment and subscribe ^ - ^