Her Reaction On Him

That One Derp Group

 

-JungHee’s Pov-

When I saw our  homeroom teacher walk towards the other teacher my mouth fell open and my eyes widened as big as they could get, I couldn’t believe it, my Oppa had seriously become a Teacher at this school even though this school is formed with mixed companies like SMEnt. TSEnt. JYPEnt, Etc. I never expected this, this has to be a joke right I thought to myself, but on the other hand my brother and I Both inherited our fathers love for singing and always sang songs for our neighborhood and A lot for EunSuk when she was sad or upset even though my brother had debuted a long while ago and I haven’t seen him in years how could he suddenly appear like this and even worse as my own homeroom teacher without even saying something about it, But what’s even worse I don’t even think my mom would know about it neither. After that I saw that he noticed me while scanning his new class to see how it looked like because he suddenly had one of the biggest smiles in ages on his face well one of the biggest that I could remember for so far and without even telling me I would know that he could recognize me in just a couple of seconds. He didn’t practically show it though it looked more like he was overly happy about his first class, well.. I think it would be his first class because I didn’t really knew how long he has being a teacher or has been teaching at this school, I was actually  half glad about it but also half upset how he didn’t really looked directly at me but I could understand his circumstances though.  After that Jihoon asked me if I knew the teacher and without even thinking I just answered that he was my brother that I didn’t see in the past 3 years.

 

-Author’s Pov-

As the teacher walked into the classroom some of the girls just looked with a surprised expression while the other girls started to fan girl and scream about their homeroom teacher the one and almighty key kibum Aka Kim Kibum he didn’t get really surprised because he also heard it in another classroom when he walked by and he is already used to it because he is a member of SHINee, hey kids are you doing well he asked with a fired up mood and the class reacted rather with a loud responds of screams and shouts I guess I should take that as a yes then, after the comment that he just made he was overjoyed and started to smile and looked at his new class which he would be in charge for for the upcoming year and for his surprise he somehow noticed that his little sister was sitting in the back of the class what made one of the biggest smiles on his face which made a good impression in the class but still trying to keep his excitement for himself for seeing his Dongsaeng after years.

So I guess you all already know this by now but I’ll be your homeroom teacher for this year, Why he said, this year this school with mixed Entertainments has thought of something new they would give each of the new first year classes a artist as homeroom and music teacher so you are all looking at your home and music teacher so I hope we’ll be getting along well he said.

After the introduction from the new teacher the other one disappeared in the hallways and walked towards the teachers room, hm so let’s check who’s present shall we. Eventually he was at number 23, is Pyo Jihoon present he said with a asking voice, as he saw a tall looking boy putting his hand up in the air while saying present. After that a couple of other students passed as he came by JungHee’s number 26, I guess Kim JungHee is present as usually he said with while looking down at the list, and that was the moment when a lot of girls looked with a surprised expression towards you asking to each other if you knew the teacher but teacher Kibum just continued with the list of people who were present or not.

 

-Jihoon’s Pov-

When the teacher walked in there was alot of screaming of joy in the classroom even some guys shouted what actually surprised me for a bit but I wouldn’t really expect a famous artist to be my homeroom teacher, But when I looked over at JungHee she was just staring at him with an open mouth and wide eyes, would she be that surprised I asked myself, well I guess so nobody would’ve expected such a famous person as teacher I thought to myself.  After that the teacher looked over at the absent list of students and started from number 1 and eventually he was at my number, number 23 I heard and putted my hand in the air while saying present with a bit of an uninterested attitude what I didn’t even noticed myself until I said it, after that he was at JungHee’s number 26 and suddenly said I guess Kim JungHee is present as usually, after that I found it pretty weird that she didn’t even needed to say something and that key hyung already knew that she was present, Did he know her is that the reason she looked so surprised I asked to myself. After that I decided to ask her for myself. Yah JungHee-ah do you know key hyung I asked with a asking voice, I wouldn’t really expect her to really tell me the truth but she actually did tell me but it was hard to believe though, Kim Kibum as her brother, even though they both have Kim in their name are they really related, she didn’t say anything after that but I guess I should believe her on this one though with her surprised face expression and voice it really looked like it and also sounded really like no joke.

After everyone introduced theirselfs in front of the class recess started at last, are you going to come with me for recess or are you going to wait until your friend comes out of her class I asked JungHee but I only got I will wait here for a bit as a respond on my question.


hope you liked this chapter hehe ^^

and even though this may not look longer than the other ones it actually is longer :D

comment and sub hehe ^^

over 50 views thank you all ^^