Love At First Dance

Passion in the Right Hands

Chapter 1

Minzy's POV

 

"Okay, let's see. Minzy! Could you please go to the auditouriom and teach the new student, Lee Joon, the steps to the dance we learnt last week?" I reluctently got up from my seat, grabbing my bag as I did so. "Yes sir," I replied, sighing as I left the room, closing the door behind me. Why did I have to be the one to help the new guy? There were tons of people who knew this routine just as well as I did. Why did the teacher had to ask me? Besides, he was probably another boy who only got into the school because his parents were rich. I bet he couldn't even dance properly and would think that since I'm a girl that I can't dance hip hop or rap. Well I would prove him wrong. No matter who he is. He'd be just another person who judged me and another person who would be proven wrong. 

 

I took a right and found that I was already at the big, white double doors that lead to the auditorium. I carefully pushed the doors open to allow myself to enter. At first glance the place looked deserted and I almost thought I had heard wrong, but I soon found otherwise when I heard a slight comotion from the far right corner and then a male voice call out. "Hello? What are you doing here? I thoght no one was supposed to be here this period." I rolled my eyes before replying. "My name's Gong Minji, are you Lee Joon?" He looked slightly confused until he realised what I was here for. "Oh! Are you the one who is meant to teach me the routine?" His voice sounded so cute when he was confused...

 

Wait! What am I thinking! Bad Minzy! I can't think he's cute! He's just another boy who would judge me and think he's better than me. I can't do this, I'm only here to teach him the dance. I teach him and then I'm out. Never to see him again. Never! I took a moment to watch what level he was at. I pushed the music player and told him to dance infront of me, he wasn't relecutant at all. As the music started he started to pop and lock to the booming rythm. His muscles in his arms got so tense, wow he's amazing. STOP MINZY, come on you're a proffessional. His lusious black hair got in his perfectly chissled face, but he didnt care. It was as if he was lost into the music whilst he danced. I stoped myself and the music." Hmm, pretty good... for a beginer" That was a big lie. He was AMAZING. Never had i seen before someone so into dancing, it was clear he had passion and determination.

 

I then sat him down, "That was okay, but i'll show you who's the best" The music started, i got in the zone in my head and did my usual thing. I showed him all my tricks and tutting. Whenever the music starts i got lost into it, it's like theres no one there but me on the stage. I could see with the look on his face that he was amazed. His jaw almost touched the floor. He was pretty speechless, "So dancing partner, are you ready to expirence real dance?

 

I grabbed his hand as he was resting on the floor "rule number 1, never take rests, this is a dance school if you're not serious you can get out right now" i pulled him up to get ready to teach the dance. A sudden ringing came out from no where, he reached into his pocket as he was just about to get his phone, "dont even think about it. Rule number 3, concentration if you're not going to tpbe serious dont bother showing up" as we danced together i began to know what kind of person he was. " hmm... Looks like you got rule number 3 pretty well"  "And whats that" he asked me in his confused voice, "passion. If you dont have it you're not a true dancer" i was looking forward to what the future in this school had for him... Or for us...