Fourth: She's A Devil!

H e a r t B l ღ c k SM Girl Group [OPEN]

 

Chapter 4: She's A Devil!

 

                 Snape kills Dumbledore. What a wonderful ending. Finally, Seoul's calmest devil has finished reading Chapter [insert number] of Harry Potter's Deathly Hallows book. She slammed the book shut when she realized she has got a text message from her friend Yongguk saying that his limousine is ready to pick her up to go Music Bank.

 

Honk! Honk!hihi

 

   'I never knew a limo could honk" she snorted. She opened the door and went outside to meet a Yongguk with a costume which only could belong to the One Shot music video. "Faster Effy! I'm getting embarassed now!" he pleaded as he did his puppy-eyes.

 

  She smiled as she hopped on the limo. She was... Elizabeth Park, the devil of Seoul


    They arrived at the Music Bank makeup studio just in time. Finally, it was B.A.P's turn after EXO-K's performance. "Do good and don't humiliate yourself like the one you did at school prom. Y-you.... I don't wanna talk about it just do your best okay? Khaja!" she said to Yongguk. Yongguk did a twirl and thanked her for the motivation.

 

  Suddenly, the EXO-K members barged in the makeup studio, chattering happily and annoyingly, loudly. (how many -lys were there?). Then a member turned to face Effy. That man had a perfect haircut, face and body. He was everything Effy wanted as a dream guy.

 

  Behind him, Yongguk and his B.A.P friends entered and Effy went to them but bumped into the man again. He turned around, and oh, the feeling as he looked into her eyes and said...

 

"Y-yah! That's her!" he said as he trembled a bit. Skeptical of what's mentally wrong with him, Effy just smirked at him and said "Now what?".

 

 "You're that trainee from SM! You're selected to join Heart Block!" he muttered.

 

 Effy, totally out of her mind, carelessly jumped and screamed at one guy who had eyeliner while his creepy-faced friend guarded Mr. Eyeliner. "Watch what you're doing, noona!" The Creepy Guy said.

 

Suddenly, another guy popped out his head from a dressing room. The nameplate on the room had letters which formed the word 'TAEMIN'. "Did someone say noona?" he cackled scarily.


cocopink | Congrats to melonsmash! You're Part 2: The Devil Throws People Into The Pool! Run! will be coming soon!