Third Member: No, that's not my Sulli(?)

H e a r t B l ღ c k SM Girl Group [OPEN]

"

Chapter 2: No, That's Not my Sulli(?)

 

  The girl with vibrant black eyes and hair with multi-coloured streaks looked at her phone. It has been a while since her last text message to her brother Taemin. "Oppa... Seriously, where are you?" she muttered. She was a member of Heart Block now and no longer a little baby anymore. 1+1=Gwiyomi!  Her ringtone rings (-_-) and she picked it up :
 

"Hey Soojae! Guess what! Go to the studio ASAP!" came Taemin's voice from the other side. There were laughter and music in the background. There were also screams from Key, which sounded like his new designer shirt was ruined with finger stains.

 

"O-okay! But what exactly-" she asked but it was too late. Taemin had already hung up. Sighing, she went up the SM building and climbed it's ever-so-magnificent spiral staircase. Suddenly...

 

"Y-yah!!! You scared me!" Soojae chuckled as she saw Yu Na and Aerin climbing down the staircase. "Oh hi, Soojae!" they both greeted her. Soojae smiled awkwardly as the pair passed by her ("and then Suho was all like 'What are you doing with our shirts?' Gah!" says Aerin).

 

Soojae stopped for a while and went to call the girl back. "Do you guys want to follow me to the studio? Taemin's told me to" she asked them. Aerin turned and nudged Yu Na. "Bring it on!"

 

They both arrived at the studio and saw that the lights inside were switched off. Soojae opened the door to find some colourful spotlights lighting the wall and a huge banner bearing the words 'TAEMIN AND SOOJAE DANCE BATTLE".

 

"Taemin oppa!!!" Soojae whined helplessly. And a man with blonde hair went to comfort her sister. "Taemin is here, you little Pororo!" he said as he went to pick up the radio. "I am sure you have heard of our dance battle?"

 

"Let's start!" both of them went up the stage, exercising and breaking out small hip-hop moves. And the game starts! Though, it wasn't a hip hop song it was a...

 

"Salsa?" Soojae exclaimed as Taemin went 'Spanish'.

 

She broke into a smile and began to show Taemin what she's got. Holding the edge of her skirt she twirled and danced and twirled. Taemin looked impressed so he challenged her the hardest move ever.

 

The Weird Feet Move Or Whatever It's Called

 

Soojae looked insulted so she did the move as quick as ever and ended with a superb triple twirl as the song ended. Everybody broke into applause and Yu Na rushed over to throw roses. "That was awesome Soojae aegi!" complimented Taemin.

 

"Thanks!" she said.


  Soojae was really sleepy that time and went to SHINee's dorm to find Taemin. In a blur of colours she thought she saw blonde hair, no, black? Whatever, she thought. So she just backhugged the man in front of her to be scolded by a mad Minho. 

 

"YAHHH!!! $%#@^&% You scared me, really, Soojae???" he shouted.

 

But in the eyes of the sleepy Soojae, all she saw was a mad cow screaming over milk. She laughed a bit and went to Taemin's bed to sleep unaware that it wasn't her bed.

 

Taemin went to his room to find that his bed was invaded by Soojae and hesitated to sleep on the cold marble floor.

 


cocopink | I hope this was funny enough! Congrats to Soojae by OneHundredDollars!