Second Member Teaser

H e a r t B l ღ c k SM Girl Group [OPEN]

Chapter 1: What Are You Doing With Our Shirts?

cocopink : This is not a chapter. Seriously... no.

   It was a really fine day (Yeah right, 'fine' says the girl on the bench) and Aerin was just chilling on a park bench, listening to EXO-K's MAMA, which she was now addicted to. Meanwhile, Amber and Krystal were trying to find Aerin and they finally spotted her.

 

"Yah! Aerin-sshi! Come on, let's get back to the SM building!" shouted Amber. 

 

   With a jolt, Aerin quickly ran towards the direction of her friends and smiled awkwardly. Then, she spedded up to the SM building. Behind her, Amber and Krystal were panting as they climbed the spiral staircase.

 

"Aerin... Even a tomboy like me can't catch up with you! Ah, jinjja!" complained Amber.

 

"Gahh!!!" Krystal yelled. Amber and Aerin turned to look at her and saw a creature. A small black creature with eight hairy legs and two beady little eyes. It was a...

 

"AHHHH!!! SPIDER!!!" all of them shouted and ran up the stairs to the common room.

 

  The common room has a big television on a cabinet and large purple bean bag propped up in front of a circular bookcase. Pictures of various SM idols decorated the lime-blue wall. It was beautiful. Even the spider stopped and looked like it wanted to cry as it disappeared. The girls slumped on a large pink sofa, trying to catch their breath, all except for Aerin who was smiling broadly.

 

"I'm boooored!!!!" Krystal whined. This clearly states that she misses her sister, Jessica, who was out shopping with SNSD-unnies at FOREVER 21.

 

After a moment of waiting, Aerin sat up right and looked at her friends. "Let's go to the studio and dance to EXO-K oppa's MAMA?" she suggested. They all nodded their heads and tiptoed to the studio room. Amber tripped on a pile of laundry, which happened to be EXO-K's shirts.

 

"Hmm... I can smell Kai... " Aerin sighed as she smelled Kai's shirt.

 

"Let's use their shirts for the intro!" Krystal said sarcastically and cackled. Soon, the group started to close their noses to stop giggling.

 

  They reached the studio, muffling their laughter with their footsteps. Amber switched on the radio and placed EXO-K MAMA CD. "You guys ready?' Amber asked.

 

All of them nodded and they got into positions, using three of EXO-K's shirts as the hoods.

Krystal = Kai

Amber = Baekhyun

Aerin = Sehun

 

The music started and they began singing, with a hint of laughter. "Careless, Careless (hihi), Anonymous, Anonyghjklsmous, Heartless, Mindless, No one who care a-about meeeeee...."

 

Without noticing it, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were taking a peek at their dancing behind the door. They both started to giggle silently... Kai joined in and soon the rest of EXO-K were peeking except for Suho. When Suho arrived, Kai said "Hyung! Come on! Look at them!" Suho agreed and took a peek but what he saw made him accidentally say

 

"Yah! What are you doing with our shirts?"
 

Everyone stopped. So did the girls who looked embarassed.

 

EXO-K looked surprised. "Our shirts?" Sehun, who looked like he was punched, asked.

 

"Of course! Don't tell me you don't recognize your own shirts?" Suho exclaimed.

 

"All this time they were using our  shirts?" EXO-K began to fume.

 

'Uh oh..." Krystal broke the silence.

 

Like a war, all of them playfully wrestled for shirts but Sehun who made an abrupt pause towards Aerin, began to ask softly "Hey beautiful, may I have my shirt back?". He was attracted by her beauty.

 

"O-okay?" Aerin said awkwardly.

 

Suddenly, the leader of HeartBlock, Lee Yu Na, entered the warzone and began to laugh until she was rolling on the floor. Turns out that she was eavesdropping on EXO-K who was eavesdropping Aerin, Amber and Krystal.

 


cocopink | I tried to make this as funny as possible ^_^ Congrats to SaeraChae's character, Kwon Saerin (Aerin)