Sunday kiss 004

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung looked at the message Luhan had sent her, she was totally shocked of how Luhan could just apologize her simply by just texting her how he was sorry when he nearly busted her.

He was so going to get it but the problem was to let that important news slipped away from the guys. What if they were kissing when one of them especially Tao, Chen and Xiu Min decided to take a picture? There was a word to describe the situation though, DOOM.

She sipped her strawberry smoothie while her eyes sneakily spying on the guys, checking for their suspicious acts.

“So are you and Luhan hyung really going to kiss every Sunday? Oh yea, by the way, tomorrow is Sunday!” Tao piped up, looking amazed and amused. “So Luhan hyung had finally decided to make a move after complaining in dorm about how he can’t seem to make a move on Noona. Cool, tell us both of your story to us!” Tao looked so innocent, like an idiom goes ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’.  Sooyoung took a mental note at how she couldn’t trust Tao with her secrets, all he would ever do was to spill it to his fellow friends.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Luhan coughing when he heard Tao. He looked utterly funny, especially his red cheeks. Sooyoung had this urge to stand up and laugh at him, possibly rolling on the ground as well. But no, she had this wall of pride so she wasn’t going to embarrass herself in this café.

“Tao, Luhan and I are just going to play soccer together, and so he said he will treat me to McDonalds if I ever kicked him during the games.” That was a pretty absurd lie. Sooyoung could never ever play soccer, imagining of stepping on the soccer field already upsets her.

“You two are playing soccer and both of you had no intention of inviting the eleven of the poor guys who haven’t touch soccer for who knows how long?!” Xiu Min gasped; he sounded like soccerlly frustrated.  Not ually frustrated but soccerlly frustrated.

“Er, it was just a challenge,” Luhan finally spoke a word after he had zipped his mouth for entirely thirty minutes. He didn’t want to spill out another secret this time or god knows what the brunette might do to him.

“Xing Xing, can you go?” Sooyoung elbowed at her best friend’s rib cage, making sure it wasn’t too hard either. Yixing or Lay was the only guy in the group that she had known for entirely three years without any arguments, all thanks to Yixing being a gentleman and followed whatever Sooyoung wanted.

“Hmm..sure, although sport isn't my thing but I should go and watch the show, it’s probably much more fun than crouching on the sofa, lazing around the house.” Yixing gave a nod and squeezed his best friend’s hand. Yixing loved holding her hand and squeezing it, it gave him comfort and for a few seconds made him felt like she was his. And he was glad that she wasn’t whining or protesting about it like how she usually did.

Yixing was confused and worried about the relationship between Luhan hyung and Sooyoung, in just one day, they had became so close until they had already planned to have a soccer match without him knowing. Never once in Lay’s life he had never known what Sooyoung’s plans were, she told him everything like an innocent angel.

Lay knew that Luhan was interested in his best friend because of her cold attitude which made her more outstanding than othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter