Sunday kiss 013

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will he be alright?" The guys had been pondering over the question for the last few hours, checking for any update of the pale Luhan, sleeping peacefully on the bed. Sooyoung, who was half guilty of what had happened, could only stand in a corner, hoping in her heart that Luhan would be fine. She missed him truthfully, she missed his annoying voice and how he always irritated her with his foolish yet dazzling smile.

"I-it's all my fault," Chorong mumbled to herself, her face was tucked in between her hands, and she was bawling her eyes out. Kris, Tao and Xiu Min stood beside her, giving her pats on her shoulders from time to time just to encourage her. Maybe, it wasn't Chorong's fault, maybe it was Sooyoung's, her own fault. If she hadn't agitated Chorong, maybe the latter wouldn't have thrown the basketball that was on the ground to Sooyoung's head. And Luhan wouldn't have came running to take that flying basketball.

'He saved me,' Sooyoung could only heave a sigh, and took one long last glance at Luhan, before she exited the hospital room. She wanted to his hairs, or even hold his hands, and prayed along with the others for his quick recovery. But someone else was already doing it— Chorong.

Sooyoung couldn't help but ran her fingers through her hairs, feeling a little bit pissed off, knowing how much she was caring for Luhan. She needed to avoid Luhan, before feelings bloosoming and tangling herself in the massive mess.

She heard a quiet click, and whipped her hair immediately to the source of the sound. She was hoping it wouldn't be Chorong, she didn't want to talk to the girl yet, maybe she was just being too cowardly. She heaved a quiet sigh of relief, when she realized that it was just Lay, her own best friend that she could count on. "What's up?" Lay stood beside her, leaning against the white pale wall, his legs crossed.

"A wannabe Krease, huh?" Sooyoung smiled meekly, she wrapped her arms around herself, and shivered a little when the chilly air burst through from the air-conditioner and her cheeks, it was just bone-chilling.

Lay flushed red in embarrassment, and shook his head profusely, "I was just trying new stuffs, you know?" Lay furrrowed his eyebrows when he saw how cold Sooyoung was, her lips had drained its red, cheery colour and she was quivering a lot.

"Take my jacket," Lay took off his leathery coat swiftly, he walked behind her and wrapped the coat around her tiny figure. His nose immediately detect the familiar scent of her strawberry cologne. He sniffed, letting himself drowned in the heavenly smell of hers, and before Lay even knew what he was doing, he had wrapped his arms around Sooyoung's, taking the latter by surprise.

"W-what are you doing, Yixing?" Sooyoung quivered out a small stutter, she struggled herself out from the surprise embrace, yet it was fruitless. No matter how much she struggled, Lay who was stronger than her, pinned her back against his chest.

"Can we just stay like this? After all, it's just a friendly hug," Lay whispered into her hairs, and hugged her tighter than just now. He felt he was complete, to have her little small figure in his arms, feeling her warmth and smelling her sweet cologne. It was all addicive, and Zhang Yixing could stay like this forever, if God didn't forbid it.

His heart ached a little, when Sooyoung had stopped struggling after the mention of this as just a friendly hug. When he obviously wanted more than it. He didn't want to be just a friend that looked after her from afar, he wanted to be more than that, he wanted to be beside her, he wanted to be her love of her life.

"About the confession," Lay spoken after a long and dreading silence, by now, his voice had turned into a soft yet still audible mumble. The air around them somehow became more dreading, and time seemed to be have slowed down dramatically. Sooyoung held her breath, after all, this was a topic she had always wanted to avoid. She was a player, someone who got easily bored after a few weeks, and she didn't want to hurt her own freaking best friend for either rejecting him or breaking up with him after a short period of time. "Lay," Sooyoung breathed out after holding on her breath.

"C-can we not talk about this, this isn't the correct time to talk about this right now. Especially with Luhan being hospitalized because I agitated Chorong, and he saved me." Sooyoung felt relieve when Lay's hands around her had loosen, without much of a struggle, she freed herself from Lay's embrace.

"How is Luhan being hospitalized matter to this?" Lay had his two arms in the air, and he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter