Sunday kiss 002

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He won't spread my secret, will he?This is just damn so irritating and frustrating."Sooyoung wanted to pull her braided hair literally, with a heavy heart she stepped into the school ground while her eagle-like eyes observing everybody. "Nothing suspicious."Sooyoung sighed in relief, feeling lucky, that bastard didn't spread her secret. Why must it be him that knew her secret? Sooyoung hated Luhan to the core, his bull smile, his bull sweet talks with girls, everything about him was just plainly bull.

"Hello, my Juliet." out of blue, Luhan skipped right in front of the brunette with a wide smile glued on his face.  Sooyoung who was caught in surprise, staggered a few steps back and accidently, she tripped over a rock that was behind her. 

Seeing the girl was going to fall, Luhan darted and s his hands around the brunette's waist. Their faces were damn close, just a few centimeters apart, they could feel their hot breaths on their faces. Sooyoung tried to look away, she knew she was blushing, she could feel her cheeks burning. Students had stopped to watch, some squealing and some sighing loudly in dejection. "You look way more beautiful up-close."Luhan mumbled as he sniffed in the addictive smell of Sooyoung's perfume ; the perfume made him felt as if he was in a dreamy land. 

"Cut this out!" Sooyoung pushed Luhan with the full force making the boy to loose balance and fell on the ground with a loud thud. 'Ouch, that must hurt.'Sooyoung winced as she stared at Luhan who was rubbing his . "Well, you don't need to push me that hard, do you?!"Luhan yelled in agony while rubbing his sore . 

"Well, who is the one that making me uncomfortable?!" Sooyoung retorted back, both her hands on her hips. A smirk crept upon Luhan's face as he rose with much difficulty, "Well, who is the one that blush so insanely when i was just examining your beautiful face?Hmmm..?" Luhan whispered so seductively into the brunette's ears. That husky voice sure did make the tiny little hairs behind her neck to stood up, she could feel her cheeks burning yet again. 

"OMG, look, you are blushing again!!BWHAHAHA, Ms.Tomato!" his index finger was pointing at Sooyoung and he was on the ground, rolling in laughter like a buffalo. Sooyoung looked at him with un-amused look and cracked her fingers, "You are asking for it, Xi Luhan." and before Luhan even knew what was happening, a hard kick landed on his abdomen part. 

With pain, Luhan clutched that area and rolled in pain on the ground, "OH , MY !" students have stopped to take picture or video while giggling. 

Sooyoung burst into laughter as she witnessed how her kick had hit bull's eyes. "Serve you right!" Sooyoung stuck out her tongue . 

"Playing hard eh, Ms.Choi?" Luhan glared at her with a sly loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter