Sunday kiss 011

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

The night was extremely chilly, with the crispy wind cutting up every atoms in my body. I shivered, and rubbed my hands back and forth, hoping to ignite some warmth into my half yet to be frozen body. The cold night was just adding more gloom into my dejectedness, when I found out that Sooyoung had left the mall─ even without getting her two presents which I worked hard for. And left me cluessless, and I had to run around in circles just to find that girl missing. As in gone. G-O-N-E.

"Pssh, who does she think she is?" I snorted, while kicking a rock in front of me. "A highness? You wish, you wish, Choi." I mumbled to myself, tugging at my scarf angrily. Right now, every slightest things were irritating me to the core.

"Fine!" I hollered, still hadn't realized that I was talking to myself on the lone road. "You want to play rough, huh? You want to play some which was hard to get, huh? Fine! I shall show you how much of an obnoxious dickhead I can get!" I huffed out a shaky breath, and staggered my way to the dorm.

I knocked on the door harshly, bellowing out every males' names  inside the room. "Wu ing Yifan! You creepy giant that bought an underwear for Chanyeol's birthday!" I yelled, although I was sober, but I wasn't acting like one.

"Oh ing Sehun! You little bubble tea lover that put your spits in my drink last year, making me puke up all over the place while embarrassing myself. But you know what is more embarrassing? You and Kai are nothing but cheap pranksters that bought me ing 1500won bra! You ar─"

However, I was forced to shut up when the door opened straight into my nose. Ouch. I cringed in pain, while my nose bridge in care. I was ready to throw my best incoherent words when I saw a vague shape of tall figure standing in front of me─ Kris Wu Yifan.

I chuckled nervously, my nape. "H-hehe. Fancy seeing you, Krissss." I stuttered, and showed him one of my gummy smile. My eyes widen in surprise, to see Apink girls' heads stuck out from the door, while snickering.

And this time, it was not only Kris who was giving me death glares. Sehun stomped his way over to stand in front of me with arms akimbo, he scrunched his face, and sneered, "We are going to a club to celebrate our Halloween there." Just then, I swore, I could have seen mischievous glints in his eyes. Sehun's lips slowly tugged up into a devil smirk. Then, he mocked at me with proud air swirling around him, "And you will have a punishment from me and Kris. Of course."

Oh no. It was the first thing that came into my mind, when Sehun mentioned about punishment. And I am deeply regretting what I just said. It was all because of that Choi ing Sooyoung. That was exactly the reminder to myself to never ever get close to that witch again, I would make her life miserable. Just like how she had made mine into. Argh. Never mind. Forget about it.

       ***

Luhan

I flushed red in embarrassment, whenever passers-by, especially girls, giggled and pointed at me. Some even went aboard with taking picture, and of course, when this almighty Luhan scowled at them, they scurried away.

I won't be surprised if everyone was shocked or even amused when they found themselves starring at a flower boy wearing hello kitty hot pants, but luckily, the punishment didn't go further by having to wear ONLY hot pants.  Luckily, I guess, my thighs were save from showing to everyone.  (Meaning Luhan IS wearing normal jeans/ pants, just that he had to wear extra set of hot pants outside too.)

"Do you know that Chorong unnie loves Hello kitty?" Na eun wiggled his brows at my direction, and nudged at me in my stomach.

I chuckled awkwardly, because you just won't understand how hard it would be to wear jeans plus hot pants. The thickness and tightness were slowly killing my legs, especially the friction. I guess I would have blisters soon.

"Which club are we going anyway?" I asked Chorong, who was too absorbed in looking down at the heavenly ground and drawing circles with her pink leather shoes.

"O-h?" She questioned me back,  and slowly looked up at me, not forgetting to bat her eyelashes at me. If Sooyoung was here, I swore, she would have said that it was too disgusting and she was cringing out of cheesiness. I chuckled at the thought and just shook my head.

"X-o club, I think." A squeak from Chorong was what all I needed to realize that things could go ugly without me doing anything because that was where that Choi Sooyoung worked at.

Biting my lips out of anxiety, I let my fingers swiftly tapped on the alphabet and typed out a message, warning that clueless working girl in the club.

Soopig: The guys and girls are heading towards to Xo club RIGHT NOW. Either ing escapes from there, or get yourself busted.

I smiled in satisfaction at the new name I had given Choi Sooyoung in my hand phone. I heaved a sigh, who knew that when you stopped liking a person could feel so relaxing and good at the same time?

                ***

Sooyoung was pacing back and forth in that tiny club with a tray in her hand; she didn't even had to sweat a drop of sweat because she was just that busy.

She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter