Your Promise

An Apology Dance

Minzy P.O.V

For me love regardless of age.We can love everyone and we can be loved by everybody. Have a younger boyfriend is not an easy stuff. Patient is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing that you must have if you have a younger boyfriend.Maybe you right if you said to me that I’m a Pedo-noona .. But once again I said that  for me love regardless of age.I remember how he attract attention from me and I fell in love.

*Flashback

That night is my Friend birthday party.He is a newcomer famous singer ,Bang yongguk.That is a great party.Until, the dance challenge  time has come.One of his boyband member come in to the dance floor. 

He danced to the beat and I watched him critically. He genuinely liked to dance. His movements were powerful and he was concentrated. When he stopped dancing, My jaw drop. He was perfect dancer.I approached him from behind and challenged him to dance.I took him by the hand and led him to the middle of the room. He introduced himself as Jongup. Everyone moved apart to give Us room. I pulled him by the arm and Jongup tried to stall, digging his heels into the floor. I placed my hands on Jongup’s shoulders and grinned at him. He confidently placed his hands on My hips and started dancing with me. What …Kid ? You didn’t innocent enough as you look  .Around Us, the other partygoers started to clap and cheer.

             Jongup bent her over his arm and pulled me back to him, twirling me neatly.I enjoyed that moment .I sashayed back into the crowd and chanted with the rest of the onlookers as Jongup got on the floor and pulled out some of his b-boy dance moves.“Moon Jongup! Moon Jongup!” we cheered.

 When Jongup stopped dancing, I found my way to him and wiped off the sweat from his face. Jongup smiled at me.

“Thanks Noona… “ he said and he kissed my cheek.God …..what the hell are he’s doing ? My cheeks became red.

*end of the flashback

Since that day we became a Pair of lover.


 

The alarm buzzed endlessly but I kept tossing and turning under the duvet, too lazy to reach for the object.”argggagr..Stupid clock…” .Today I had a day-off that day and I was desperate off wanting to rests as much as I could. After a few minutes of buzzing, I finally giving up and kicking the duvet off me. I stood up and smacked the clock lazily, shutting the alarm off. I rubbed my eyes and stretched.”MOOOOOORNING WORLD….” I Shout out while open the window.Such a good day.The sun rose so beautifully.I headed straight to the bathroom to clean up. I stared into the mirror as i brushed my teeth, cocking my head from left to right as I examined my face.”Good….now I became more fat…ahhh….nonono…”.

As soon as I finished cleaning up, I change out my pajamas and put on a simple shirt . I sauntered out of the room and towards to the living room, I wondered what to do for the rest of the day. Just when I plopped down onto the settee, my cell phone which was on the coffee table buzzed; indicating there was a reminder. I snatched it and flipped it open.

‘2nd Anniversary with JongUpie.  ’ It said

“Ohh good…and now I almost forgot this…” I flipped my phone close .This special event had lingered on my mind all throughout the week and I had been fretting on how to celebrate it with him. But actually Right now I’m tired. From last week I have a lot of schedule, I too tired go to the theme park or go to the restaurant .” Huaaaa ……What should I do ??? ”I scream out. ”What about….” I look at my fridge. Maybe cook for him not a bad idea. I grabbed my phone once again to send him a text.

‘What time are you coming home today?’

 ‘Maybe around 8PM. I can finish early today. :-)’

‘can you just came to my home tonight?’

‘what’s up?hey you Minzy noona..what will you do to me.. I’m still underage,you know….’

‘Hey you ert boy…..Can’t  your girlfriend noona have a diner with you ?’

‘just a dinner ?’

‘Of course just a dinner…what are you thinking about huh…?’

‘Ok….fine I’ll come to your home…I promise noona..’  

‘Okay. I love you .^_^

‘Love you too. :-*

I shoving my phone into my pocket and skipped to the kitchen. I was humming happily as I prepared the ingredients, taking out a recipe book as a reference. Within a few long hours, everything was done. I smiled contentedly once I had set everything perfectly onto the dining table. The clock almost 7:30PM. I sat by the dining table. All that’s left now was to wait for him to come home; and that was in a few more minutes. I occasionally rearrange everything, just a little bit paranoid over the perfection of the preparation. ’Is he will like the food ? ’ That question keep turning in my head.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. I could hear each passing second as I  waited for him. Now I laid on the table with my head rested on it. An hour had passed and there was still no sign of him. For the god of sake, where was he? I finally deciding to give him a call.

“Yaaa…..Moon Jongup, where are you?”

 “Ah, I’m so sorry. My friend invited me to her Birthday party.”

I frowned at his answer. What?!!!he went to his friend party. And She’s girl..his Friend is a girl. I  took a deep breath.

 “Do you… remember today?”

 “Today? What about today? Ohh ….yeah.  You invited me to come to your home, right? I’m so sorry .I didn’t tell you.” 

“Uhm…But….”

 “I’ll call you later, okay? I can’t really hear you. They are making a lot of noise. I love you!”

 Click.

I bit my lower lip; bring my phone down, just staring at the screen. He had forgotten, once again, just like how he forgot Our first anniversary. I stood up, dragging my feet back to my room. I told to  my self  that I should didn’t mind it, I understand that he just a little  kid and he didn’t mean to forget it. And now I burying my face into the pillow.  It was okay, there was no need to cry. I promise to my self that I  will forgive him, no matter how much it hurt because I loved him.

               Just like what I said For me love regardless of age and Patient is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing that you must have if you have a younger boyfriend. That’s all is the consequences of having a younger boyfriend.I must received it . And I  will  never ever ever regret it.


How about this.....I hope you all Guys enjoy..

Don't forget to give me some qritiques and comments OK...

Thanks A lot .... ^_^

I'm so Sory If i had a lot of typos.....