Relationship Description continues...

SHINee's Key's Gone?

SNSD: All members are dating.

Taeyeon: She had a boyfriend, but eventually broke up because he has gone to the army. Has a new bofriend. SHINee's leader Onew. She's so in love with him coz she didn't know Onew was so romantic.

 

Hyoyeon: Dating with Eunhyuk. Not much into love, yet eventually will fall in love in Eunhyuk's bad boy skill.

 

Jessica: Dating with Donghae. Loves her boyfriend so much. She wonders when he'll propose to her.

 

Seohyun: Dating with Yonghwa. Fell in love after filming WGM.

 

Yoona: Dating with Kyuhyun. He recently proposed to her about marriage, but didn't answered him yet.

 

Sooyoung: Are dating Wonbin. After the scandle, the two became couples.

 

Sunny: Dating with Yoseob. This couple is so cute and is full of aegyo (cuteness). Cute battle won't stop.

 

Tifanny: Dating with Taekyeon. Nickhun is her ex-boyfriend.

 

Yuri: Dating with Yunho. She's doing her best to make her bf happy eversince JYJ left the team.

 

SJ: Several are dating.

Leeteuk: Recently broke up. Are in the army.

 

Yesung: Solo. Will be going to the army soon.

 

Heechul: In the Army, but will be back soon in August 30th. 

Doesn't have girl friend yet. 

 

Donghae: Are dating Jessica. Planning to propose to her one day. 

 

Eunhyuk: Are dating Hyoyeon. Has bad boy skill. 

 

Kyuhyun: Are dating Yoona. Fans support this couple as the no.1 and wants two get married soon before the other members do. 

 

Siwon: Solo. Broke up recently with a normal girl named minkyung. 

 

Ryewook: Will be dating soon with his imaginitive girl? (Not sure) 

 

Shindong: Married to Nari. Doesn't have kids yet.  

 

Kibum: ? It's a mystery and even members doesn't know where he live, whether he have a girl/boy friend. Only knows that he still does not want to be back as SJ. So he continues to be an actor. (Hopefully come back as SJ as well as Hankyung) 

 

Kangin: Married to Lena. Have two kids.

 

Hangkyung: No one knows since he quit SJ. (Hopefully he can come back. I miss him. T.T.T.T.T) 

 

Sungmin: Dating Girl's Day Minah.

 

 

Exo: N/A Any suggestion for couplings in Exo?