Relationship Description

SHINee's Key's Gone?

SHINee: All five members are dating/married yet two members are engaged. Key & Jonghyun.

 

Key: Has fiance, Jonghyun and is diagnosed with heart disease. He will be gone, which will make everyone think he's dead. Eventually comeback to SHINee and be husband and father to Jonghyun and his kids.

 

Jonghyun: Has husband, and his pregnant about two weeks with triplets. Will be suffering and take care of pregnancies by himself after Key's death.

 

Onew: Are dating SNSD's leader Taeyeon. He had hard time proposing his love to her because she already had boyfriend. (Leeteuk)

 

Taemin: Already married to Apink's Naeun. He really want to have kids, but Naeun isn't ready to have . However, he will keep pursue her to have with him. Will he succeed making Naeun pregnant?

 

Minho: Are dating Sulli. Loves her so much and will be proposing soon to marry him.

 

F(x): Only three members are dating/Engaged.

Sulli: Minho's her boyfriend. Starts to love Minho while filming TTBY. (To the beautiful you) Will be engaged soon.

 

Krystal: Dating Minhyuk. Had crush on Minho.

 

Victoria: Dating Nickhun. She loves him, but thinks he's cheating on her.

 

Luna: Solo. She dated once with a guy, but didn't work-out well. She has a crush.

 

Amber: Solo. Not ready to open her heart to guys. She still likes to be a tom boyish-girl.

 

To be continued...