Key got diagnosed with what?

SHINee's Key's Gone?

The members were so worried that Key fainted and hope he's okay.

 

However, when members heard what doctors said about Key's condition, the four members + manager got shocked and yelled at him "Our Key Got Diagnosed With What?" "That's Impossible! He was healthy most of the time."

 

"Well I'm sorry that he got diagnosed with heart disease, and he needs to get surgery immediately." The doctor responded.

 

"WIll he be okay after the surgery?" The members asked.

 

"It depends on how well patients can handle during surgery and the survival percentage is very low. Less than 4% can survive." The doctor answered.

 

"Then don't make me do the surgery. I thought we went over the surgery issue two years ago." Suddenly Key said.

 

"What? Key? Kibum! Are you out of mind here?" Members yelled.

 

"No I'm not, but where's my baby?" Key asked.

 

"He's outside with manager." Members said.

 

"Does he know about my condi..." Key got shut by Jjong.

 

"What do you mean by he know about my condi... Kibomi?" Jonghyun questioned.

 

"No it's nothing baby. How's our babies doing?" Key forced smile.

 

"I think they're doing okay. Besides I'm only pregnant for two weeks." Jonghyun pouted.

 

"You're such a cutie pie honey." Key responded.

 

"So cheezy. The way you saying sounds like ajucci." Jonghyun pouted.

 

"Ya! I'm not ajucci, I'm your husband and you are my wife." Key yelled softly.

 

"I know, but sometimes you feel like ajucci or play boy." Jonghyun cutely said. 

 

"*Smirk* Can you come here baby? I really want to kiss you right now." Key grinned. 

 

"YA! You ert. I know you won't stop after kissing my innocent lips." Jonghyun screamed. 

 

"I swear I'm only going to kiss you and I promise I won't touch you, besides I don't have energy to do things to you." Key chuckled. 

 

"I don't believe you." Jonghyun said.  

How will members react on Keyjjong's lovey dovey moment?

What happens Key's sudden death?