Chapter 4

We Met

-Author's POV-

V: Great! Can my day get any better?

She said sarcastically.

Vana stood at the bus stop trying to figure out how to get home. She was going to call Camille, but then she remembered that Camille had basketball practice. She was thinking about Janna, but she was probably busy with her parents. She was about to start walking, but stopped when a limo drove up to her.

Youngmin walked out of the limo and stood in front of her.

Y: I noticed that you missed the bus. We can drop you home if you need a ride.

Vana was going to say that her mom was already on her way to pick her up, but changed her mind.

V: Umm... Are you sure it won't be a problem?

Y: If it was, would I  be asking if you needed a ride?

V: Oh, right. Okay then I appreciate the offer.

Y: Yeah no problem, all you have to do is tell the driver the directions to your house.

V: Okay.

Vana got in first and told the driver where to go. Then Youngmin got in and they were on their way. It was kind of awkward and super quiet, but the only thing you can hear is Jeongmin's bubble gum popping.

-Vana's POV-

It was kind of awkward sitting in the limo while listening to Jeongmin blow his bubble gum and listening to it pop. I was kind of bored, so I decided to look out the window when Jeongmin's gum popped all over his face, and I started laughing. Jeongmin looked up kind of embarrassed.

V: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh, its just... I couldn't stop myself.

Jeongmin cleaned his face and put his gum away. I felt kind of bad so I stopped laughing and just looked out the window. I hadn't even noticed that the limo stopped moving, until the driver spoke.

D: Ma'am. Were here.

I looked up and noticed the guys looked confused.

V: Ummm... Thank you for the ride.

Before I walked out, Jeongmin asked me something.

J: Wait, do you live here or do you work here? I mean we work with Starship Entertainment, but I've never seen you around before.

V: Umm... Actually my mother owns the place. I just come here for my vocal, dancing, and piano lessons.

J: Oh wow thats cool. Umm... I guess were all headed the same way.

Vana was about to get out of the limo when Jeongmin spoke again.

J: Wait! Did you just say that your mom owns Starship Entertainment?

He asked with a shocked expression.

V: Yeah. Well I'd like to stay and chat, but I'm already late for my vocal lessons.

J: Oh, right. Sorry.

V: Its okay. I guess I'll just see you guys around.

-Author's POV-

The guys and Vana got out of the limo and entered the building. She went up to the elevator and clicked on the fifth floor. Once she reached the fifth floor, she ran out of the elevator and ran into the third room down the hall. Vana put her things down and apologized to her teacher.

V: Jeseonghambnida seongsaenim! I missed the bus and I had a hard time trying to find a ride. I promise I won't be late again.

T: Get to your place. We've already wasted a lot of time. 

Vana walked into the recording studio and prepared for her vocal lessons. she warmed up her voice for a few minutes and while she was doing that, her instructor the speakers. So all the people in the buliding can here Vana warming up. This was his way of punishing Vana for being late.

After warming up Vana's instructor gave her the sheets of lyrics that she was going to rehearse. Vana looked at the sheet of lyrics and a smile creeped up her face when she saw the title of the song. It was 'I Never Told You' by Colbie Caillat. It was one of her favorite songs. It was also her mom's favorite song. Her mom loved it especially when Vana sings that song.

The instructor palyed the instrumental and Vana started to sing.

"I miss those blue eyes,
How you kiss me at night,
I miss the way we sleep, 
Like theres no sunrise,
Like the taste of your smile,
I miss the way we breathe."

 

Vana had no idea that the entire building was listening to her sing. The boys were in another recording studio getting ready to rehearse when they heard Vana singing.

-Youngmin's POV-

I was helping the guys prepare things so that we can rehearse, until I heard music playing and a few seconds later, I heard the most beautiful voice. The voice was so beautiful but sounded very familiar. He just couldn't figure out who's voice it  belonged too. He recognized the song. Its been a while since he heard this song. It reminded him of his bestfriend.

~Flashback~

"Oppa!"

She looked at me with those icy blue eyes and smiled at me.

"Hmmm?"

"Do you really think I'm a terrible singer?"

she asked while pouting.

I smiled at how cute and gullible she was. I honestly thought that she was the greatest singer. In fact she has the most amazing voice. I love listening to her sing. I just like messing around and pretending that shes a terrible singer.

"Nawww. I was just kidding. You have an amazing voice. Trust me, I don't think that I can ever get tired of hearing it."

"Yah! Chincha?"

"Hahaha... I'm serious."

She hugs me and then starts singing 'I Never Told You'.

~End of flashback~

I snapped back to reality and continued preparing. We rehearsed for two hours and our instructor told us to take five. My throat was super dry from all the singing, so I went out to get something to drink. On my way to the vending machine, I bumped into Vana. I noticed that she just came out of the recording studio and then I remembered that she mentioned she had vocal lessons today. Then it hit me... Vana was the girl singing earlier.

Y: Ummm... I heard you singing earlier and I thought you were great.

V: Thanks... But umm how did you hear me when I was in the studio...

Y: Ohh. The entire builiding heard you sing. I thought you knew.

Vana felt so embarrassed and cursed at her teacher in her head. She figured that it was her punishment for being late.

 

A/N:I am so sorry for the late updates. I've been really busy with school projects and exams. But summer is just one week away, so I'll be updating more often :)