Chapter 1

We Met

-Vana's POV-

RING!RING!RING!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I reached for it and turned it off. I sat in my bed for a few minutes, and finally got off of it to get ready. After i finished my daily routine, I grabbed my bag, went downstairs, and put my shoes on.

I was on my way to school when I heard someone calling me. I stopped and turned around to see Janna running towards me with a smile on her face.

J: Hey! Wait up!

"You seem happy. Did something good happen this morning?"

J: Nope! I'm just so excited. I mean it is the first day of school. Come on don't tell me your not excited.

I look at her with no expression and just shrugged my shoulders. I turned away and started walking again, until I felt someone linking arms with me. I turned my head to see who linked arms with me, but all I recieved was a bright smile from Janna.

-Janna's POV-

Vana shrugged her shoulders and started walking again. I walked along with her and linked my arms with hers. She turned to look at me and I just smiled at her. We were halfway from school, when I spotted Camille. A bright smile appeared on my face. I let go of Vana's arm and ran to Camille.

"Unnie!"

-Camilles's POV-

I was halfway from school when I heard someone yell.

J: Unnie!

I turned around to see who it was and saw a smiling Janna running towards me. 'Gosh! I just saw this girl yesterday, and she acts like we haven't seen each other for years.' I thought to myself. She gave me a hug, and I hugged her back.

J: Goodmorning Unnie!

"Yah. Calm dow. Let me guess, your excited because its the first day of school?"

J: How did you know?

She asked with a funny expression on her face.

"Its so obvious duh!"

I looked behind her and saw Vana patiently waiting for us.

-Vana's POV-

(A/N: Janna, Camille, and Vana were bestfriends since middle school all the way through high school until now)

I was just standing there behind Janna waiting for her to finish her conversation. Camille looked behind Janna and looked at me.

C: Someone doesn't look excited.

" I'm NOT. I just want to go to school and get settled in."

I said a bit tired. Camille chuckled a little.

C: Still the same old Vana.

We all started walking to school with our arms linked together. Camille was on my left and Janna was on my right. We were about to enter the school gates of Seoul University, when a limo almost ran us over.We all stood there looking shocked until the limo stopped and a red headed boy walked out.

 

 

 

A/N: Mianhae! This is my first fanfic I hope you guys like it. Please don't criticize :)