Chapter 2

We Met

-Janna's POV-

We all were shocked. That was the first time in our lives that we almost got ran over. I looked towards the limo and saw a red headed boy come out of it. He walked towards Camille, Vana, and I.

Rh: Kwenchana-yo? Did you girls get hurt?

(A/N: I'm just going to call the boy red head for now.)

He asked with a worried expression.

-Vana's POV-

I snapped back to reality, and saw the red headed boy in front of us. He asked if we were ok, but only recieved shocked and scared expressions from Janna and Camille.

"Were alright. But please tell your driver to drive carefully."

Rh: Oh! Thank goodness!

He gave out a sigh of relief. Just then, five more boys walked out of the limo. They were all good looking, but Janna, Camille, and I didn't squeal, or blush, or fix our hair and makeup like any girl would do if they saw six gorgeous boys walking toward them.

I stood there in between Camille and Janna. Camille snapped back to reality and so did Janna. Janna just stood on my right quietly. Camille looked pissed on my left.

"Cam. Cam unnie calm down."

(A/N: Cam is short for Camille.)

-Cam's POV-

I stood there with my friends feeling angry. I can feel my blood boiling, but I was trying to keep it cool for the first day of school. I wasn't expecting to die before my first day of school but, lucky for me I didn't. I was about to do something until Vana spoke.

V: Cam. Cam unnie calm down.

I heard Vana say. Vana and Janna are the only ones that can tell if I'm mad or not before I actually do something stupid.

" I'll try. Just get rid of them before I do something."

I said through gritted teeth. Vana just nodded her head.

-Vana's POV-

Cam unnie was trying her best to stay calm. When she told me to get rid of them I nodded and looked back at the boys.

"Were alright. You don't have to worry, we were just on our way to class."

Rh: Mianhae for almost running over you girls.

"Its alright. No harm done."

I said expressionless.

" Hyung. They said they were ok. So lets go before were late for class." I heard the blond boy say. He eyed all three of us and gave me a cold glare. I just stood there expressionlessly stareing at him, while all the boys just apologized and headed to their class.

Rh: Oh! Mianhae once again. See you girls around.

With that he turned around and started heading to class. I was about to un-link my arms from Janna and Camille, when I noticed that the blond boy was still standing in front of me.