chapter 4

You + Me = Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-“Were should we go??”- WooBin asked his old friend.

 

-“Well let’s see. It’s a nice and shiny day and it’s Sunday, so why staying at home, let’s go out. The mall??”-

 

-“Mall?? Why?? Are we teenage girls??”- WooBin asked rising his eyebrow.

 

-“Aish you… not only women go there and besides I need to buy new suits, you know I must look 100% perfect. What do you think why are there so many beautiful women in my restaurant, ha?? Do you think it’s because of food? Well, of course it is, I have best chiefs there, but that is beside the point, they are there to see me. You have to see what they do to impress me and how many money they leave there!!! This is ridiculous!”- SooHyuk said with a satisfied face.

 

-“You are so full of yourself SooHyuk-ah!”- WooBin shook his head.

 

-“You love me anyway.”- SooHyuk said, wrapping his arm around his best friend shoulder.

 

-“Okay, okay, let go of me. Let’s go wherever you want. I think I’ll buy a new watch or something.”- WooBin said with a sigh but smiled at the older man.

 

 

 

***At JongSuk's house

 

-“Yah, Jong get up and let’s go to the mall!!”-

 

-“Daddy, get up uncle is taking us to the mall!!!”-

 

-“NOOooo… leave me alone, let daddy sleep a little bit more.”- JongSuk said rolling on the other side of his bed.

 

-“You lazy get up… Hey, princess let’s help your dad to get up.”-

 

-“Yeah, daddy get up, get up, get up… daddy… daddy… daddy… uncle he’s not getting up.”- Little girl said with a pout.

 

-“Don’t worry I know how to solve that problem. Okay on three get ready okay? One… three”- JongSuk got curious but before he could turn his head at them, it was already too late. BANG… and there was sound of bed creaking, like something heavy fell on it and a groan from a human being.

 

-“Ugh… my stomach… I am dying, daddy is dying.”- JongSuk said with a small voice.

 

-“Oh no, daddy!!! DON’T DIE!!!!”- Little girl looked at his daddy, she looked a little afraid, thinking she hurt her father.

 

-“Don’t be fooled my dear, did you forget our mission??”-

 

-“Oh…”- Little girl said, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

 

-“Okay, second round… tickle monster.”-

 

-“No, no … Seo InGuk, you would not dare!!!”- JongSuk glared at his best friend.

 

-“Oh my dear friend, looking at me like that won’t help you.”- InGuk smiled sweetly at him. –“Now my princess let’s start.”-

 

The sound of laughter filled the room, all three of them laughing, JongSuk – well, he was the one being tickled, little girl was laughing because she was happy and InGuk just couldn’t stop laughter at the sight of both of them.

 

-“Okay, okay stop, I’ll get up, I’ll get up… stop… can’t breathe.”- JongSuk said breathless.

 

-“Yeah we won, we won uncle InGuk!!!”- JongSuk’s daughter said with a happy face.

 

-“Why, my dear, we sure did… Now get up Jong, we can’t waste even a minute in the house… It’s a wonderful day and I don’t want to waste it.”-

 

-“Aish, what is wrong with you? Finally I have a day off and you break in my house… Wait a minute, how did you even get in??”- JongSuk raised his eyebrow.

 

-“Well my dear friend, if I want to get in your house at any hour of the day, I can, because one person gave me the keys of his house. But today our little angel opened the door for me.”- InGuk said hugging little girl and kissed her on her cheek.

 

-“This is not why I gave you the keys, return them right now!!!”- JongSuk said with serious voice.

 

-“Oh JongSuk-ah, don’t be like that, now really get up and get ready, your daughter is hungry.”- said In Guk with his hands on his hips and looking like a mother hen.

 

Jongsuk chuckled at the sight of his friend and returned his head on a pillow in an attempt to catch a little more sleep. Although, it was all in vain, he was already wide awake and in a few minutes he was already grumping and standing up from bed.

 

 -“Aish you two… give me 10 minutes.”- He muttered, rubbing sleep off his eyes and shuffling to the bathroom, leaving his daughter and his best friend in his bedroom. After 15 minutes they were in InGuks car driving to the mall.

 

 

***Few hours later

 

-“Maaaan, I’m exhausted! You are worse than a woman.”- WooBin complained to his friend.

 

-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter