chapter 1

You + Me = Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-“Darling hurry up or you will be late for kindergarten”- JongSuk called his daughter, little girl ran down the hall with her backpack on her back.

 

-”Got everything you wanted??”-

 

-“Yes daddy.” – She smiled.

 

-“Okay let’s go then. Today I have to work a little longer, so wait for me alright??”-

 

-“Okay. Don’t worry, I will be fine and will be good girl like I am.”- She said putting on her little shoes.

 

-“Okay, okay big girl. Do you want me to bring something with me?? Maybe the cake that my little angel loves??”- JungSuk said walking to the door to open it.

 

-“What?? Really?? Of course you can, you know how much I love it, but please don’t west money ok, just a little peace will be enough.”-

 

-“Oh my, why do you have to worry about money at this young age?? Sometimes I thing you are older than me. Did I rise you like that??”-

 

-“Someone has to be grown up person in this family right??”- They both laughed at that. JongSuk patted her head and they headed to her kindergarten. On their way there little girl was hopping and singing.

 

-“Here you go, behave okay.”-

 

-“Of course. Okay I am going now, bye daddy, love you.”- She kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

 

-“Love you too, beautiful.”- JongSuk kissed her on forehead. He looked at her with eyes full of love. She ran to the door and waved her hand. After sending his daughter safe to kindergarten, he went to his work place. He works as a singer in really elite restaurant where only high class people have their dinners, breakfasts, lunches or meetings. He was really lucky to find this job, his close friend, who works there also, introduced him to the owner of the restaurant when he was short on money. At first it was hard for him to sit down and play piano, he always thought if people in the restaurant listened to him, was he annoying, sitting there and playing on the piano, was he good?? Was he making mistakes?? He was so scared at the beginning, his hands were trembling, his body shaking, he was so tense, but one day one of the waiters came to him –“sorry JongSukah but can you play this melody, Mr. Kim asked if you could play it”- and after that he felt like he belonged there, and after some time he even began singing.

 

It has been 3 years since he started this job and he enjoyed every day, every minute of working there, because he was happy when people were listening to him and sometimes they let him sing his songs and the payment was not bad, in fact it’s really good, but what do you expect from one of the most famous restaurant in the city.

 

And sometimes when he got requests (which was not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter