chapter 2

You + Me = Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a week since WooBin came back and tried to get to know the singer, the sweet voice young man, but every time he tried someone would great him or he had some meetings, well he was happy that the meetings where there and he could hear the man’s voice but he wanted to talk to him, he even did not knew his name yet, but that was until today, because right now he is going to find out. So he waited until it was time for the man to finish the song to go there and ask his name and talk to him a little bit.

 

-“Hello.”- WooBin said.

 

JongSuk looked up and smiled at him.

 

-“Yes, can I help you sir ??”- JongSuk asked.

 

-“Um....I" - WooBin looked at younger boys' face, bracing himself for a question, when his words were cut by the loud ringing of a phone. the ringtone wasn't familiar to WooBin so he guessed it belonged to the other boy's phone and his guess was proved right when the said guy reach for a phone in his pocket and answered hastily once he checked the caller number and his face lighten up.

 

-“I am sorry, one moment please.”- JongSuk said and answered the call with a bright smile on his face.

 

-“Yes baby… oh sorry I will be home soon, I just finished my work… yes, ok. Does my princess want’s something ?? Cake or …. Oh, you and your money saving, I told you don’t have to worry about that….. ok, ok I got it… yeah ok… will be soon, love you.”- JongSuk finished the call and turned to the man who was standing next to him.

 

-“Oh sorry. So how can I help you??”-

 

-“No nothing, it was nothing important.”-

 

-“Ok, I hope you enjoyed the evening.”-

 

-“Yes I definitely did and hope I can hear you voice more often, I just want to say that it is really nice to listen to you….. I mean the songs you play and sing.”- WooBin said rubbing his neck.

 

-“Thank you, I am really happy if there are people who listen to me and I that am not disturbing them.”- JongSuk said with his head down and a little blush making his way on his cheeks.

 

-“Oh no I have seen how people are looking at you when you sing, they really enjoy listening to you and the atmosphere is much more comfortable, well for me at list. It is really calming to come here after work and listening to them and relax.”-

 

-“Really?? I am really happy, I always here from my colleges that the costumers are complimenting me, but nobody had said that to me directly, thank you it means a lot to hear this.”- JongSuk said with a shy smile.

 

-“No thank you for being here and singing those beautiful songs.”- WooBin said a little proud that he could talk to him.

 

At that moment the same ringtone was heard, JongSuk looked down at his phone.

 

-“I am really sorry but I have to go now, someone is waiting for me and I don’t want her to…”-

 

-“Oh yes, that woman who called… sorry that I took your time.”- WooBin said and you could hear I little bit of sadness and disappointment at the same time in his voice.

 

-“No, no it was really nice to talk to you Sir. I hope I will see you here again sir. Goodbye.”- JongSuk smiled once again.

 

-“Goodbye.”- WooBin bid his goodbye and watched as the young man walked away from him. Yes he did not learn his name but at list they talked and from this little conversation he found out that this young man was really sweet and interesting to talk. But at the same time he got to know that he does not live alone, but with the ‘princess’ as he called her and WooBin was not pleased with that, because now his chances will be a little low to get this sweet voice young man, but he is not going to give up, at list they are going to be good friends.

 

***

 

-“I am home.”- JongSuk called from the door.

 

-“What took you so long??”- Little girl was jumping up and down impatiently.

 

-“Sorry, sorry my angel, I was talking to someone and didn’t noticed the time. And sorry again that I left you alone today… you were not bored right??”- JongSuk brushed his hand over her head.

 

-“No dad, I cleaned my room and eat the food you left me and then washed them… oh and our neighbor came by, the granny that you help yesterday with the boxes, she said that she was grateful for the help and left the cake.”- She said with a smile on her face.

 

-“Really?? That really nice of her, but still it wasn't necessary. Did you eat it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter