Chapter 5

Tainted Wings

 

   -“Will my rash actions bring some sort of harm to Emily?”
 
                These were the questions that have been flooding my mind ever since I left Emily’s room. I couldn’t seem to come up with any answer for them, instead I found myself asking more questions. Questions that were eating away at me, but the one and only question I wanted to know the answer to was,
 
   -“Will she will she remember me?” Although I took her memories of me away from her, and I knew she wouldn’t remember anything about me. But there was still a small light of hope inside of me that wanted to believe otherwise. But not knowing the answers was causing me frustration, a type of frustration which was slowly consuming me. Leaving me dry, as it was away all my strength like a leach. I felt so confused, lost, but worst of all I felt so alone.
 
   -“Emily… oh my Emily…” I couldn’t seem to get her out of my mind. It was becoming to the point were it pained me not to think about her. So here I am, to busy dwelling in my messed up emotions that, I didn’t hear Gabriel enter my house until he spoke,
 
   -“Kevin, I don’t think it’s a wise idea to let your emotions rule over you,” Gabriel said in his soft angelic voice as he was leaning on the door frame.
 
   -“Gabriel!” I stuttered as I got up from the couch I was resting on. "When did you get here? Bette yet how long have you been standing there?" I asked him as I got up from the couch. I got up from the couch, and walked towards the refrigerator that was located in my kitchen, and I got us something to drink.
 
   -"Not long, but long enough to hear you whisper out the name of the human girl you've been appointed to take care of," he said as he took the cooke I was offering him. With a quick movement of his hand, Gabriel opened his drink and took a generous gulp, and surprisingly he didn't choke on it. I just stared in aw as he let out an approving sigh, telling heavens knows who, how delicious the drink was.
 
   -"Do you have any more?" Gabriel asked as he held his now empty cooke soda can in the air.
 
   -"You know I think you're becoming addicted to drinking soda," I told him as I handed him another Cooke. Gabriel just chuckled at my comment and opened his drink, taking one small sip this time before he set it down in the table in front of him, as he took a seat on the couch next to me.
 
   - "But not as much as you obsessing over that human girl,"Gabriel teased. I became stiff at his comment, and that served Gabriel as some sort of amusement Gabriel once again chuckled.
 
   -"You know I have no problem with that, but I doubt the heavenly councel in heaven would approve of it," Gabriel said, and I gave him a glare.
 
   -"Hahaha... your so cute Kevin, don't worry I won't say anything... But I can't guaranty anything about the other Arc Angels. Especially Michael," Gabriel said as he reached for his cooke to take another sip.   
 
   "I know... But what can I do?" I asked Gabriel. As much as I like not to admit it, but Gabriel was right. Emily and I, we could never be together. No one from heaven would let us be together if they found out about my feelings for her. Well for the exception of Gabriel, but I knew if Michael ever did find out hell would be let loose. But what I fear the most is, that his wrath would be directed to Emily instead of me as it should be.
 
The only thing I could do was to hope that day would never come anytime soon. But knowing my luck it would come much sooner than I expected, and there was nothing I could do about it. Since Michael had heard everything Gabriel and I talked about, and he was now heading to heaven to inform our lord about my sin called Emily, and i knew about this because a golden feather that could only belong to Michael layed at my front door.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
sorry for the wait. So here it is.
hope you guys like it. Comment vote share subscribe.
i would say hit the like botten, but there is no like botten. So yeah...
so how are you guys? Ummm... Does any body know about wattpad?