Chapter 4

Tainted Wings

 

Do I dare answer her? Do I dare say yes to this sad yet beautiful girl? For the first time I didn't know what to do or say. 

 

   "I..." I began to say. In that instant she scooted herself closser to me, whlie her eyes scande every inch of my face, befor they locked with my own eyes. Her eyes never left my own as she waited for my answer, but I didn't dare to continue.

 

Insted I found myself gazing in to her beautiful soft chocolate brown eyes. As I gazed into her eyes, I found myself transported into an unknown world. I felt as I was looking into a whole new world. A world so pure, so warm; a world so beautifule, a world so.... so... I don't even know how, or where to begin to describe it.

It's so magnificent that words alone can't start to describe its beauty. It's so appose to the dark, cold  world I've come to know, or so I thought I did. I found myself captivated, so content, so warmed and welcomed. I've only been here for a brief time in this beautiful place, but I already knew that, I didn't want to leave.  

I wanted time to stop it's self, but I knew that would never happen. And with all the power I could muster within me, I forced myself to look away braking that connection our eyes held with each other. I knew what my actions had done to her.

 

with that small littel movement of mine, I had hurt her, but that was never my intention. Infact it was the opposit of what I wanted, and what I want is to protect her. Even if at the end I would be the one suffering.

 

I forced myself to look at her once agin, and I saw a hurt expretion on her small delicate, but beautiful face. I leaned towards her stopping when our foreheads rested on each other. I looked into her wide teary eyes. I unconsciously slipped my both my hands to the side of her face and with a small movement of my thumb I wiped away her tears away.

 

She closed her eyes at my tuch, and I ever so lightly placed my lips and kissed her eyelids then I lowered my lips towards hers and kissed her.  It was a brief kiss, but I found that I had put every ounce of love and passion into it. I reluctantly pulled away from her, leaving me feeling cold and alone. 

 

But I knew what I had to do. I had to erase her memories of me. I had to make her forget of my exsitance. It's forbidden for us to show true form, and now that Emily has seen me I fear something bad might happen to her. All I can do is erase myself from her memories and hope that everything will be okay.

 

I looked at Emily's small delicate face, and I saw that she still had her eyes closed I leand towerds her ear and whispered an apology for what I was about to do. With a quick movement I placed my hands to the side of her face and I gave her a kiss that took away her memories of me. Once I pulled away she fell into a deep sleep. I tucked her in, in her bed and whispered one last apology as I flew out of her bedroom window and into the night. 

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・***・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

こちは みなさん\(^o^)/ お元気ですか。

Hi everyone! How have you been? So I'm finally able to update. 

so... Espero que les haya gusta el capitulo. For some reson I had trouble writing up this chapter.

I knew what I wanted to wright, but for some reason I couldn't seem to write it. Well I was as able to write it but in 

a different language. So if you see any Spanish I their let me know so I can change it. I went over it and charged it, 

but some times I tend to miss some. Well I hope you enjoy the chapter. 

Well until my next update take care guys, and thank you for reading.