Not So Fast, Boys

My Brothers Best Friend.

The next morning…

“Guys, wake up!!!” Myungsoo shouted to the other memebers.

“Blueberry muffins!” Sunggyu shouted as he bolted up.

“Mmffffkyatogu.” Dongwoo muffled with his face buried in his pillow while the rest of the boys slowly woke up from their deep slumber.

“Look outside the window. Tell me you see opportunity knocking at our door.” Myungsoo said with a sinister smile plastered on his face.

Myunghee and the girls were outside in bathing suits sunbathing under the sunny July sun while sipping on some iced tea, singing along to whatever song was playing on the radio.

“Can I be quite frank here? I think we should just give up. I mean your sister got us good yesterday and she had got an arm, that girl. Her throws were painful. I thought someone shot me in the chest.” Sungjong exclaimed.

“What do you expect us to do about her, Myungsoo?” Hoya asked in an extremely bored manner.

“The boys are all clearly scared of your little sister.” He continued on.

“Well, we won’t throw water balloons at her again, we are going to get the keys from them while we distract them.” Myungsoo explained. He then went on telling the members his plan.

Outside…

“Ahh the weather is just dandy today isn’t it? Girls?” So-Mi asked. She got no answer as the girls had totally fallen asleep on their stomachs letting the sun tan their backs. She soon decided she would so the same as she untied the back of her bikini and laid on her stomach as well as she fell into a deep slumber.

The boys soon walked out as soon as the girls had fallen asleep. Quietly Myungsoo snatched the keys from the table next to Myunghee.

“I don’t think so, oppa.” Myunghee suddenly grabbed her older brother’s wrist making him drop the keys on the grass. Woohyun came running and swooped down grabbing the keys and ran towards the loft with the other boys.

“No!!! Woohyun get your back here.” Na-yeon screamed at him. All the girls were about to get up as Dongwoo ran in front of them grabbed the tops of their bikinis that were untied.

“You don’t think so? No, I don’t think so.” Myungsoo laughed evilly as the girls quickly freaked out in shock from Dongwoo taking their tops. The boys stood outside laughing at them, watching them struggle to get up without exposing their chests. So-Mi being the loud, crazy, shameless one of the trio, suddenly got up, not caring about the fact that she was completely exposed, walked over to the boys. They suddenly stopped their laughter, completely frozen at her actions and she just casually grabbed the keys from Woohyuns hands, wiggled them in front of their faces and walked back to where she was laying down.

“You were saying?” So-Mi said looking at the boys whose jaws had practically hit the ground.

The boys groaned and moaned at the fact that the girls had once again beat the magnificent Infinite. 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating anything in FOREVER. A lot has happened. My father recntly passed away, I'm no longer in contact my evil mother, I'm currently taking a break from college, I had lost any inspiration to write anything, and there has been many, many changes to my life recently and it is a lot to take in. I would like to give a shout out to Applestruck123 for commenting, it remided me that I should continue writing. So thank you for that. I know it nis na short update but I will continue writing more as well as updating my otherstories.