Despicable

My Brothers Best Friend.

Myung-Hee's POV

That night it was literally impossible to go to sleep. No matter how much we tried, all that was heard that night was music and sever annoying boys talking, singing and making noises non-stop. 

"Ugh, when will this madness stop?!?!" Na-Yeon screamed. No matter how much she liked L, she just could not stand the noise. The three of us kept throwing around pillows, blankets and whatever else trying to get through the noise. Just then I thought of a little plan. If the police didn't work, this had to...

 

Myung-Soo's POV

We decided to be obnoxious and loud. I had to get that loft. I wasn't going to stay in the house with my embarrassing parents along with my band members. Everyone's parents were so cool, mine would just be down right loud, revealing and crazy.

We kept playing music super loud and talked nonstop as we made comments that would for sure annoy the girls. So-Mi, Na-Yeon and my dearest Myung-Hee got so fed up,I am pretty sure the whole block could hear them screaming in annoyance.

Myung-Hee then walked out of the house. A slingshot in one hand and a bucket filled with colorful, water filled, rubber objects. Were those water balloons? So-Mi walked out from behind the loft with a hose in her hand and a smirk painted across her face. Na-Yeon then walked out with a video camera and another bucket of water balloons.

WE. ARE. DOOMED.

When it comes to pranking Myung-Hee sure knew damn well how to stop someone from getting in her way. The part that the most was that I was like a cat and hated water. Myung-Hee had a great arm and it would for sure hurt if one got hit by a water balloon she had thrown.

All the boys stopped and stared at them. Woo-Hyun and Dong-Woo stared at them, completely frozen standing on the stage. We knew all of hell would break loose and chaos would start in three, two, one.

 

Author's POV

The girls grabbed handfuls of water balloons and hurled them directly at the idols. So-Mi spraying all the boys with the hose. The sound system started blaring an annoying screech and high-pitched shriek. Our sound system was destroyed forever. The boys were completely drenched in cold water. The boys decided to resist. They ran towards the younger girls and grabbed water balloons, and the hose from the clutches of the rebellious teenage girls. Na-Yeon sprinted inside and hid her camera under one of the many beds in the loft.

As soon as the two teams were out of water balloons, they both backed down and waved their imaginary yellow flags saying the give up. They then all dried up and walked inside the main house.

"I have a proposal..." Myung-Hee stated.

Na-Yeon then hooked up the video camera to the large television screen sitting in the den of the house. The boys eyes widened in fear as they slowly watched the video of them getting drenched by none other than the trio of girls.