Family Reuniting.

My Brothers Best Friend.

I was at school already and it was eight o'clock. I was sitting in my foods class waiting for class to start. The bell rang as a few of the late students ran into the classroom hoping Mr.Go wasn't in class yet. He suddenly came in as the late students sighed in relief. I was sitting next to So-Mi my cousin and bestie as we were cooking partners. Mr.Go sat at his desk as he announced that we were going to cook some bokumbap. After about thirty minutes of trying to put together the finishing product it ended up looking like a colorful salad with rice in it. Anyways that was a bust. Let's just say that So-Mi and I aren't the best cooks. It was finally after school and we all went back to our houses. Thank god school was done. I was so tired. It was hard to sleep last night when the next door neighbors dog kept barking. And when I say next door neighbor I mean Na-Yeon's evil dog. We all walked back to Na-Yeons house to hang out after school. We all changed out of our uniforms and got into some more normal clothes. We then walked to the convenience store and got some snacks.  

Meanwhile...

"Ok boys so since we are now back in Korea and our Japan tour did great you are all free for a few months to visit your families and whatnot. Oh and DongWoo since your parents aren't going to be here for a month you can stay at my place with my family." our manager announced.

"Hyung-nim it's ok we are all going to stay at my place since it's my turn to have these monsters stay over." I said to our manager.

"Are you sure? I mean you do know the boys are hard to handle. And do you even have enough space to fit everyone in your house?"

"Yes. My house is actually large. Well, it's more like a condo really but yes everyone can fit in it." I replied.

"Ok, you boys are free to go. Go to the dorm and pack your bags. I will send a van over to take you to L's house."

With that said we all happily went to the dorm. We all quickly took showers as everyone was packing. We pretty much just threw some clothes in and were out the door. As we were sitting in the van questions were coming at me left and right.

"So you have a sister? Is she hot?" DongWoo said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What is your house like?" WooHyun asked. No one has actually been to my house before.

"What is your family like?" Sungyeol asked me.

"Do you have video games?" Sungjong asked me.

"Guys, calm down we will know when we get there." Sungyu said. Thank god for Sungyu.

After what seemed like four hours which was only forty minutes we finally arrived at my condo. We got out and got our luggage. I looked up at my house and smiled. The boys got out and thought it was a cute house. We saw another mini house behind our 'main' house and I knew right away it was the guest house where us boys would most likely be staying. I loved the guest house. It had three rooms and two bathrooms with a full on kitchen and a loft at the top to just hang out and chill. In the loft there was a fireplace perfect for winters and making s'mores! I remember making them with MyungHee when we were younger before I left to train and live with Infinite.

On the other hand...

While we were sitting in Na-Yeons room we heard a car pull up and saw a van in front of my condo along with the van we saw seven boys standing outside my house. And boy did one of them look familiar. What the hell was my brother doing back at home? Why isn't he in Japan?

"Hey, isn't that Myungsoo?" Na-Yeon said.

"Myungsoo? Who is that? OMG those boys." So-Mi said realizing Myungsoo oppa was back. So-Mi met them a while back and kind of hated them for some reason.

We all ran out to my place as we watched the boys walk over to what used to be the guest house which now belongs to me. Yes I reside alone as for my parents agreed that if I got 90% or higher on my chemistry class last year I could renovate the place and make it mine. I got all of the rooms painted a cozy color. The living room is a tan color. My room is cream with one burgundy wall and the other two rooms are mustard yellow and white. I love it because it is just so comfy looking and I can have my friends over as late as I want and do whatever I want. I suddenly saw my parents walk outside.

"Oh Myungsoo my son. How are you?" My mom said embracing him as my brother took in her scent.

"Hi mom and dad how are you? I missed you guys." Myungsoo said in a monotone voice. I guess puberty finally hit him. He sounds different. He looks different too. He isn't as short, dorky or ugly as he used to be. He turned his and studied me for a moment as he walked towards me.

"What are you looking at you little munchkin?" He said smiling to me. "You still look short, dorky and ugly as ever." What a meanie I though to myself.

"Hi oppa. how are you?" He totally ignored me walked over to the guest house. He tried opening the door and it wouldn't budge.

"Uh Dad do you have the keys to the guest house?" he asked. My dad gave him a weird look wondering why he wanted to go into MY house.

"Well, son, you see here, your sister now lives there. We gave her the guest house. You and the other boys can stay inside the other house." My dad explained. By looking at my brothers face, he was not happy about it. He walked back to me and held his hand out. I looked at his hand confused and gave him a high-five.

"No, hand over the keys." He demanded.

"No way. It's mine. You heard the big man, you stay in the house." I said.

After that for about twenty minutes we continued to fight until Sungyu stopped us.

"Hi, I am Sungyu. You must be MyungHee right?" He said smiling. Aww he looks so old and cute. I can't even see his eyes!

"Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you. And I already know who each of you are." I said shyly. My brother just rolled his eyes as each of them gave a small introduction.

"Ahh family reuniting. Anyways we are going to be in YOUR house, so come in soon." So-Mi said shoulder bumping into Myungsoo.