Chapter 6

I'm not okay

Your POV

His slender fingers twirled strands of my hair as he hugged me close. I smiled in his embrace, feeling the warmth of him cuddling me gently. The fear in my eyes has gone and my eyelids rested as I breathed in his fragrance, drunkened by his presence.

----

Woohyun's POV

I slid her off me as she fell into deep slumber and quickly went to wash my hands, feeling a little disgusted from her touch. 

"Yah, come outside." Sohee said as I picked up her call.

Walking out, I see the most beautiful girl. I smiled like a fool as I approached her, like I did the other times. 

"You have to keep up, just for a bit." she said, greeting me with a kiss.

I was quickly drunkened by her taste as she slowly let go.

"But I want to be with you." I said lustfully, staring into her eyes, holding onto her waist.

"Just hold on for a bit longer." she said biting her bottom lip and leaning closer to me.

"There's one last thing i need you to do." she whispered ily in my ear.

"What? I'm not going to do that!" I protested.

She placed her finger on my lips.

"Shh, you'll get a reward if you do it." she said, closing the gap between us.

"I can't do that. That's just too far. I can fool around with her, but I can't do that." I said, realizing how crazy Sohee is.

"Please?" she said, using her puppy eyes on me.

"It's only because she stole him from me." she said.

"But why do we have to target her?" I asked.

"Because, if she's not out of the picture, there's no way that Myungsoo is going to notice me again!" she said.

"I know, the relationship between you and Myungsoo isn't good right now, but we'll work something out. Please, help me." she begged desperately.

I sighed, defeated by her and walked back into Minji's house with deflated shoulders. I layed next to her as she faced downwards.

Myungsoo has always been my friend, ever since we were still in our mum's tums. We always played soccer together, and everyday, we would stay til 6 before going home for dinner. That was until he stopped coming out. He didn't play with me for a week, then a month, and it didn't take me long to realize he has a new friend, Sungyeol. They played in a band together and would practice everyday. I tried to play an instrument too, and that was the only thing I did til now, but Myungsoo still didn't notice me.

---

Author's POV

The relationship between the two close friends broke off in a matter of months and Woohyun was aware, but he continued fighting for his friend back. Sungyeol and Myungsoo created a stronger bond and Woohyun fell into deep depression for a while, where he only learned how to play the guitar all day and night, trying to show Myungsoo that he is just as good, or even better, than Sungyeol. 

But Myungsoo never noticed Woohyun's efforts. Woohyun's burdening depression was only slightly lifted when he met Sunggyu, but Myungsoo crushed him again.

Sohee lived near Woohyun, and he fell for her when he first met her in primary. She never reciprocated his feelings, but instead had an interest for Myungsoo. Eventhough he knew of Woohyun's feelings, Myungsoo still dated Sohee. He simply couldn't resist her looks and besides, she had feelings for him, so why not? Right?

Sohee was beautiful in Woohyun's eyes, the most innocent girl he ever met. She treated his wounds when he got into fights and would move a little when they sat too close while watching the stars above. And he loved her smile the most. Her eyes would disppear when she was laughing at his lame jokes and her lips twisted when she tried his cooking.

She was the epitome of perfect in his eyes. But that was until Myungsoo came into the picture. Sohee wore a layer of makeup too many, and her dress would be so short that if a wind blew past, all eyes would be on her. Her lips would touch a cigarette once in a while and her hands craddled a bottle each night.

When he found that her first kiss, hug, hands holding were to Myungsoo, and even her ity belonged to him, he became a souless man. He walked around with dull eyes and sad shoulders, bumping into people and not apologizing, and stayed in his room, cutting off all access to lgiht, creating his own artifical night.

Sohee smiled everyday as she walked hand in hand with Myungsoo to the table at lunch with the others and after a while, he didn't mind it anymore. If she's happy, he's happy. It wasn't months after that Minji came to school, just after Sohee had to take a temporary leave to Japan to take care of her granddad. Woohyun got cold again and slowly, he got over Sohee. Little by little, he became better, but Myungsoo got into the picture again.

Minji took Myungsoo's hands and guided him to the table at lunch with the others now. Minji smiled with Myungsoo. Minji this Minji that, and Woohyun grew a hatred for her. Myungsoo is forgetting Sohee and toys around with Minji just because Sohee isn't there. Woohyun didn't just run into Minji by accident. He followed her, spying, lurking, as he tried to figure out who this kind of person is. He found that she has a sister, but never saw her face, and lives in a big house and presumes that she's rich as well.

It wasn't long before Sohee came back to Korea and Woohyun did everything in his power to stop Sohee from knowing that Myungsoo had moved on from her, but he was too late. She cried into his arms every night after school, and the only thing he could do for her, is to tear Minji and Myungsoo apart. 

So, yes, he wasn't drunk that night. Yes, he kissed her on purpose. Yes, he saw Myungsoo coming. And yes, he doesn't love Minji, Not one bit. 

His smile grew when he heard that they teared apart, but Sohee's eyes never lightened. She told him that Myungsoo is still distracted by Minji, and this is where the plot thickens.

Sohee already knows that Mina and Minji are sisters, but Myungsoo and Woohyun, or anyone else, doesn't know. Sohee and Woohyun, together, plans to break Minji and Myungsoo by Woohyun taking her away from Myungsoo, and so Sohee and Myungsoo would be together.

Now, why would he choose a girl over a friend?

Remember when I said that if she's happy that he's happy? Remember all the things that Myungsoo did to him?

Did you think of the answer yet? If you haven't, it's revenge.

Woohyun stupidly follows Sohee's plans as she promised him a' night together'. He believed that she only wanted to do this so she can have Myungsoo back.

But if you think that Sohee is just lying to Woohyun and trying to get Myungsoo back, then boy are you wrong, Sohee smirked as she watched the back of Woohyun disappear into the house.

------

Your POV

I quickly faced down on my fillow and my tears seeped through the pillow as Woohyun walks back into the room. 

Was that..Sohee?

---

A/N: Clearing things up, these past chapters are just FLASHBACKS, i'll start concentrating on the actual present story later but yeah

i know these a/n: bits are very annoying and such, so i'll stop them...unless i feel like i need to tell you something LOL!

So yeah, please please please comment! <3