TaeNeun

Our Wandering Hearts

"Neun-ah.. I was thinking.. it's been a while since we last went out for a trip and our 2nd Year anniversary is coming.. should we revisit Jejudo?!"

 

"Sounds fun Taemin Oppa.. but will our schedules allow it?"

 

"It's going to be hard actually.. specially now that Shinee is currently having a world tour.. you in a drama and preparing for a comeback, but, I really want to go to Jejudo with you..."

 

"awwww.. that's sweet of you oppa.. I feel the same.. let's talk to both our management.. arasso?!"

 

"Ok.. what should we do today?!"

 

"No mission cards today?!"

 

The cameras keep filming us. And yes, we are the longest running couple in WGM. I am already in a 2-Year-old virtual marriage with Shinee's Maknae, Taemin. How did we last this long? Hmmm.. simple, since we are the youngest couple ever in this show, they would like to showcase the development of a first-love relationship to a mature and decent relationship. Or realistically speaking, they wanted to profit from a virtual couple turned real life couple. Yap, Taemin and Neun is real. It did not took a year or even half a year before we seriously fell for each other's weird and crazy personalities. At first, we thought we would have problems with our agencies but we were dead wrong. Surprisingly, SM was more than happy to know that we are an item and even convinced us to go public. YGC was neutral about it, they said for as long as I know the consequences of being public with Taemin, they would support me. It's a too good to be true decision. But what the hell, not all IDOLS have this privilege. Whatever our agencies' reasons for being supportive with our relationship and allowing us to go public we'll leave it to them. 

 

"Neun-ah.."

 

"hmmmm.."

 

"What are you thinking..."

 

"Not you ofcourse...hehe"

 

"I know it's me.. I'm your eternal love.. remember?!"

 

"tsk..tsk.. too much confidence would take you nowhere.."

 

"I think I should request for some kissing scene for the next episode of my drama..."

 

"Yahhhh! no kissing scene...."

 

"and why is that? I'm an actress.. and it part of my job to do some kissing scene.."

 

"whatever... stop pissing me off.."

 

"you started it.."

 

"let's not fight.. let's plan our Jejudo trip instead..."

 

"should we do some mountain climbing Oppa? We've been really busy lately, I can no longer remember the last extreme sport that we tried!"

 

"I think it's the zip-line at Mungyeong.."

 

"Was it? hmmm.. I think so too.."

 

Ding-dong.. Ding-dong.. Ding-dong..

 

"It's probably the mission-card.. Let me get it.."

 

"Yes.. Taemin Oppa.."

 

"Neun-ah... our mission.. our mission.."

 

"What?! What about our mission? Are we going somewhere? Out of the country? That would be nice.."

 

"no.. here read it.." 

 

"What is it this time? kids? Photo shoot?"

 

I reached the envelop from Taemin. He looks weird. Seems to be worried and at lost. Damn. Is this our last episode? But that's not too bad.. Isn't it.. it's not like we're breaking up for real.. What's wrong with him? I tried to throw a joke. 

 

"Why so serious Oppa?

 

"Just read it..."

 

"Arasso.. arasso.."

 

I read the mission.  , this is bad. But I can't let everyone know that I'm worried and all. I need to remind Taem-ah that we are on broadcast. I looked at him and quickly moved my eyes to the filming crew. He seems to understand what I meant. 

 

"Oppa.."

 

"Vic nuna and Nichkhun Hyung may do it with us.."

 

"Or you could also ask YongHwa sunbaenim and SeoHyun sunbaenim.."

 

"Yes.. yes.. "

 

"Taemin Oppa.. our mission.. "

 

"is to do a production number with the previous couples of WGM..."

 

"for the MBC KPOP concert in TOKYO.."

 

"Should we call them now.."

 

"CHANGE TAPES!"

 

We were about to call Victoria sunbaenim of Fx when the production crew informed us that they have to change the tapes. Taemin-ah and I were exchanging knowing looks when the PD went to talk to us. 

 

"Neun, Taemin.. This concert is actually quite big.. MBC is maximizing in the whole TOKYO dome for this concert.. and they would like to invite as many famous IDOLS as possible.."

 

Taemin tried to reasoned out. Good heavens, we both know what the PD is trying to say. They want "THAT" couple. 

 

"Well.. PD-nim..  Fx and 2PM are quite popular don't you think..."

 

"Yes, they are.. no doubt about that... but we just had a call that they are performing with the other couple.."

 

"We'll go fo....."

 

"We are actually hoping that you could call Eunji and Changmin instead.."