Yunho

Our Wandering Hearts

 

 

SM's Practice Room

 

Yunho's POV:

 

We've been practicing for our concert for quite sometime now. This would be our last concert before I enlist for the army. I was supposed to enlist early last year but the news of an "old-friend" enlisting that time changed our plans. 

 

"Yunho Hyung! I'm a bit hungry now.. can we take a break?!"

 

"Let's end our practice early today.. I have CF filming.."

 

"Arasso.. by the way.. were you informed that we are participating in MBC's KPOP Concert in Tokyo?"

 

"Yes, Fx, Shinee and EXO are going too.."

 

"WE ARE BUSY with our own concert.. .should we not  focus on that.."

 

I looked at the younger man in front of me. He has changed over the years. A lot of painful events in our lives changed the both of us.  It's not a secret to everyone how DBSK became TVQX and JYJ. It was the most tragic phase for all us but not as difficult and painful for our youngest. Changmin never really got over the break-up of the group. Though he never showed it and always said that he only needed me, he was a broken man. He felt betrayed by the three of them. It's not like the trio did not try mending things with the both of us, but once you burned the bridge of friendship it's rather difficult to build it back again.

 

"hmmm.. I heard Daesung and Eunji are hosting it... could it be that.. you are..."

 

"I'm not avoiding her Hyung.. I just thought we should.."

 

"not participate? SM has already agreed to it.."

 

I like messing with Changmin's head when it comes to Jung Eunji. She's like his Kryptonite. He seems to always loose it whenever her name comes up. 

 

"I just thought we should spend more time preparing for our concert.. since it would be the last time before you enlist.. we should give our best.."

 

"when did we not give our best?"

 

"besides, I never said that you were trying to avoid her.."

 

"I was about to say.. could it be that you are just TIRED.. hmmm"

 

"Yah! Stop messing with me! Fine, we're going to perform at that concert!"

 

"And for the record, I don't care about Jung Eunji.. she's nothing to me!"

 

I don't know who exactly is he trying to convince, me or himself. But I know better. I just hope he gets to understand himself sooner. I don't want him loosing someone very special again. 

 

"You've told me so many times now.. oh well, good for you buddy.."

 

"She's DATING LEE MIN-HO anyway.. so why bother about her.. right Changmin-ah.."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

I left him just like that, I have a CF to film.