Chapter 3:

Our Wandering Hearts

 

 

I felt his body pressed so closely to mine. His hands on my hair and his breath on my neck. I felt his hands move to my back and slowly his lips down to mine. 

I gently pulled away from his kiss and looked into his lovely and strong eyes, the kind of eyes that only angels would have. I found myself drowning into his gaze. A gentle smile formed his lips. 

 

"You make me happy Hyerim-ah.."

 

"Oppa.. I.. I'm.."

 

"shhhh.. You don't have to say anything.. Let’s just be like this for a while..."

 

I again, felt his breath on my skin and hair as he embraced me. Wrapped in this man’s embrace, I have never felt so secure.

 

I boldly circled my arms around his neck and started kissing his jaw. He stopped me and raised my chin to meet his eyes. He kept his eyes locked on mine for a while. He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and his thumb moved over my cheek until finally his entire hand was resting there. His lips parted slightly, and then he kissed me. I returned his kiss, sealing his lips with mine, drowning in their soft tenderness. I can hear him breathing heavily, and his hands tenderly explored my arm. Wherever he touched me, his fingers left my skin aching for more. I started exploring his body. His muscles felt firm under my hands. He pulled me closer, hugged me, and began to cover my face with kisses. The touch of his lips was light and warm as the droplets of a summer rain falling on my nose, my eyelashes, and my cheeks. I could feel his breath on my face, felt the tingle that soon covered my whole body.

 

"Sarang.. hea. Chang..min.. oppa.."

 

The sound of a phone ringing woke me up from my dream. I was surprised to feel tears coming out from my eyes. The pain that I wish I'll never feel again, it's all coming back to me. Why does it have to come back? Why do I have to come back. Why do I have to be under the same sky that he is at? 

 

The persistent ringing of my phone brought me back to reality. It's Lee Min-ho Oppa. I forgot to call him. He must be really worried by now.

 

"Oppa, I was sleeping.."

 

"Yah! Have I not told you to call me once you've reached your dorm!?!"

 

"I'm really sorry.. I was really tired..."

 

"Whatever.. I just saw the news about your company releasing a statement about our trip.."

 

"By the way, did you just cry?! You sound like you just cried or something.."

 

"And you sound like my father.. oppa.. hehehehehe.."

 

"I was informed by my manager about it.."

 

"good.. my company would be releasing the same statement... don't worry about it too much.. arasso?"

 

"Arasso! Sunbaenim.."

 

"In fact, I'm not  worried at all.. the hell with those reporters.."

 

"Hahahahaha.. that's my Eunji-ah talking.."

 

"You should rest oppa.. you're not getting any younger.. you should not tire yourself too much.. hahaha"

 

"Yahhh! I'm still very young! You brat! You talk like I'm at my late 50's!"

 

"Hahaha.. I'm just teasing my sunbaenim-opppa.."

 

"Bye Lee Min-ho Oppa.. take a good rest ok.. for the sake of the women in Korea!"

 

I immediately ended the call. Somehow, I feel better. I am still lucky that I have people like Lee Min-ho oppa around me. People that I can trust and would not hurt me. Before I went back to Korea, I've already decided to let go of the hatred. I know that my pain would not go away easily. There would be tons of things and people who would remind me of HIM but I can't surrender to pain.

 

"Max Changmin you may have caused me so much pain, but I would never give you the satisfaction of seeing me crumble and fall.."

 

My trail of thoughts were cut off when I heard my phone beeped. I received a messaged. I can't help but smile upon reading the message. 

 

Jan-Eunji-shi! That's quite a scandal that you subjected yourself too! You brat! Let's meet when you're free!

 

-Tabi-

 

 

I grinned like a fool after reading the message. Yes, I just received a message from BigBang's charismatic-rapper T.O.P.