Lost in the City part 1

Hello...Baby?

I AM SINCERELY, TRULY, AND DEEPLY SORRY 4 NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!!I didn't update cuz....i didn't feel like. LOL! Im just kidding it was cuz my teachers were VERY behind so all of a sudden they gave us a MOUNTAIN of homework and as a result my brain became fried and i became a lazy with writer's block cuz my brain was fried....
Now on with the story!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Nobody's POV*

"So, what are we going to do today?" Minho asked the PD.
"Well today we're going to downtown Toronto to see the CN Tower and other stuff." The PD replied.
"Can we also go shopping?" ______ asked hopefully.
"Yes you can."
"Yes!" ______ shouted pumping her fist in the air.
Everybody burst out laughing at her silly action.
Once everyone stopped laughing the PD told them to get ready and meet outside on the front lawn.
______ quickly went into her room to pick out cloth.
She decided to wear this:
http://rewindconsignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/img_1381.jpg
Once she was done she quickly looked for flats(http://doesthislookstupid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/simpson-black-flats2.jpg) and ran outside while putting them on.
"Is everybody ready?" The PD asked.
"Yes!" We all replied in chorus.
"Good! Now everybody get into the van."
They quickly shuffled into the van that was parked beside them.

*Your POV*

"Can we listen to music or something?"______ asked Onew who was driving.
"Sure we can ______-ah! What do u want to listen to?"He asked.
"Hmm....I don't know....something....fun to listen to that'll get us pumped."I replied shrugging a shoulder.
Onew oppa gave a light nod and put in a CD and "Oh!" started playing.
Everybody was singing along and having fun.
"Oh!Oh!Oh!O~ppareul saranghae!"We all sung the chorus doing the dance, and we all burst into a fit of laughter.
After listening to a bunch of songs and doing little dances we finally arrived at our first destination in the city....The CN Tower!
"Woah! It's bigger than in the photos!" Taemin exclaimed eyes widening in awe.
"Let's go in!"Jonghyun ushered.
"Ah~ Go go go~!"I shouted, and we all ran up to the entrance.
When we entered, since it was a weekend, the entrance was filled with people looking at us curiously because we were being filmed and it seemed like some of the people actually recognised SHINee.
"Why don't we get in the elevator."I suggested starting to feel uncomfortable because of the gazes from the many strangers.
When we got on the elevator I pressed the button to the floor were the glass floor was.
"The cars are getting smaller!" Key squealed looking out the glass elevator.
"Sometimes I wonder who the maknae is..."Jonghyun said giving Key a "WTF" look and everybody started laughing except for Key who was pouting.
We heard a ding and the elevator doors opened.

"Woah~The whole floor is made of glass!"Minho gasped in awe.
While they were looking in amazement, I took this chance to silently sneak up behind the members.
"BOO!"I shouted!
They all gave out a small yelp.
"HAHAHA!!I love that trick!"I smiled widely.
"PARK ______! That is not funny!" Key glared.
"HAHA!!That was SO hilarious!" I laughed out loud.
"Seriously ______-ah! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Jonghyun said clutching his chest.
"Keke! I'm sorry appa!" I said smiling innocently.
After that little incident we went to the other floors and fooled around then went the souvenir shop and each of us bought a souvenir to remember this day, and we left for our next location.
But on the way me and Taemin oppa had got distracted.
"Waah!Appa! Look at that candy shop!" I said excitedly pointing to a huge colorful building across the street that had a sign saying "Sweet Shop".
"You want to go there?" He asked with a childish grin.
I nodded my head furiously.
"Alright then. LET'S GO!" He said taking a hold of my hand and we ran across the street.
We had entered the store and I thought I was in heaven!
Everywhere I looked there were all sorts of candies and other sweets and snacks in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and color.
"OMG!! This place is AMAZING!" I said with a huge grin that went from ear to ear on my face.
"I can't agree more!" Taemin oppa responded with huge smile.
We had explored the whole shop saying "Ooh"s and "Aah"s at the different candies we had never seen before, and by the time we came out of the shop we each had 2 huge bags of candy and sweets, and were on a giant lollipop.
"Wait....were did the hyungs go...?"Taemin oppa asked.
We looked around.
"Crap! They went to the next location without us!" I exclaimed.
"Do you know where the next location is?" He asked.
"No, they never told us." I said beginning to worry.
"Do you have your cell with you?"I asked hopefully.
"Yes, but it's out of battery...how about you." He asked panic clear in his voice.
"I..I...left it at home." I said voice slightly quivering.
"Uh-oh."He said.

~Meanwhile~

*Nobody's POV*

"I wonder why it's so quiet...."Key wondered a loud.
Onew looked behind him.
"Uhh....You guys....I think we have a problem..."Onew said nervously.
"What is it?" Minho asked.
"Taemin, and ______.....I think we lost them." Onew said.
"WHAT?" Key nearly shouted and turned around to only see that what Onew was saying was true.