Strict Key

Hello...Baby?


________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Your POV*
I got the home phone(since that was the only way to have a three-way call) and flopped on the bed and Dubu jumped beside me.
I started dialing the familiar numbers when I heard a knock at the door.
"Can we come in?" Onew asked.
"Um..Sure..Hang on." I said nervously
I had completely forgot they were here thinking about the party. I quickly put away my photobooks and was about to go and run to cover up the posters when they entered.
"Hi _______!" Taemin said enthusiastcally
"Um..Hi Taemin..uh.."
"Oppa, but remember to call me appa in front of the camera." He quickly responded
"Okay oppa!" I said slowly stepping away from the poster giving him a warm smile.
"That applies to us too." Onew smiled.
"So oppas, what brings you to my room today?" I asked in a fake business tone.
"We wanted to get to know you more. Well the staff actually ordered us to." Jonghyun replied seeming a little bored.
"Jonghyun." Key gave Jonghyun a warning look, then continued to me. "We wanted to know your likes, your dislikes, your hobby, etc." He smiled sweetly and sat next to me.
"So shall we start?" Minho asked pulling the chair from the desk and coming closer.
"Okay oppas I'm ready, get comfortable and ask away!" I responded.
Taemin sat next to me on the bed, Jonghyun sat on the desk and Onew was about to sit down on the floor when he suddenly lost his balance and all the members had caught him and started singing: whatever he does it's Onew sangtae, and we all started laughing.
I felt so happy in that moment it felt like a dream, SHINee sitting around me and laughing and fooling around with me.
"Okay, let's get down to business and start getting to know each other." I said
"Can I ask first?" Taemin oppa asked excitedly.
"Of course oppa." I chuckled at his childness.
"Okay then...hum...Do you like dancing?" He asked eagerly.
"Ya! Taemin-ah don't ask about things YOU like." Key scolded.
He pouted which made me want to squeeze him.
"It's okay Key oppa." I assured him, and continued. "I do like dancing but I'm horrible, that's why I dance when no one's around."
"Than can you dance for me please?" He begged and of course I couldn't resist.
"I'll show you later when we're alone." I smiled.
"Hey! Your not going to show us?" Onew asked pouting.
"Fine oppa! Later." I laughed.
"Can we continue?" Key glared at Onew.
"Who else wants to ask?" I asked trying to save Onew oppa from Key oppa's glare.
Key quickly turned his gaze from Onew to _______.
"What kind of music do you like?" Jonghyun oppa suddenly blurted.
"Hmm...I like k-pop and I also like punk-rock, like songs by Avril Lavigne...I pretty much don't mind the genre as long as it's good..." I replied.
We were talking and laughing like that for about an hour when my phone rang.
I quickly went to pick it up.
"What?" I said into the receiver.
"Why weren't you calling....again!" Katie nearly screamed on the other line.
"Sorry I was doing some Q&A's with SHINee~" I sighed happily.
"Congrats! I heard you finally met your SHINee people." Another voice spoke.
"Hi Aviva!" I greeted.
"Okay now let's not get off topic! I called for a reason here: The Party?" Katie reminded us.
"Oh yeah! I'm staying here for two weeks then going to Korea." I said sadly.
"Perfect! I was thinking about having the party on Saturday!" Katie exclaimed.
"So then Saturday it is!" Aviva added
"Kay, if that's all we're gonna talk about I'm hanging up." I said
"Fine, have fun with with SHINee." Katie and Aviva said together.
"Bye! And make sure the party is PERFECT." I hung up the phone.
"A party? What kind of party is it?" Key asked raising an eyebrow.
I had completely forgotten that Key could speak english.
"Um...It's a dance party..." I said nervously.
"Where?" He asked.
"Uh...At a club for teens..." I eyed him.
"Your not going." Key said calmly.
"WHAT! WHY?" I asked bewildered.
"Well, I'm not letting MY daughter in any club even if it's for teens." He said strictly.
"But..." I stuttered.
"No buts, your not going." He said.
"Fine!" I pouted.
'Did you really think I'd give in THAT easily. Oh, how wrong you are! I have a plan to go to that party.' I thought glaring at Key.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's lame but I was rushing. I'm sorry.
OMYGAD! Yay! It's March Break!
T^T I got my report card...GAAH! I'm too scared to look at it and show my parents and tell them to sign it.
I know!
*runs to Taemin*
Me:Oppa can you sign this please?
T:Sure...?
Me:Thanks oppa!
*Takes signed enveloppe and runs before he can ask what it is*
T:*scratches head* Huh?
*While running bumps into Key*
K:YA! Why'd you make me so strict in this chapter?
Me:Because I'm the author and I needed it for my story.
K:Well I'm not really THAT strict.
Me:Geez! I KNOW! It's just for the fic ok oppa?
K:Fine*pouts*