Wake Up SHINee!

Hello...Baby?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Your POV*
"______-ssi, wake up!" Someone said.
"Huh? 5 more minutes...please?" I whined.
"______-ssi! You have to wake up so you can wake up your SHINee appas." He explained.
"What?" I said confused than the memory of yesterday flooded my mind.
"Oh...Lemme go wash up first." I slurred still drowsy from sleep.
"Of course."
I quickly washed up and put on a T-shirt and brown puma sweat pants. (t-shirt:http://www.forever21.com/images/small/70426528-01.jpg sweats:http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c2/c/AAAAAj4I3u8AAAAAAMLE2g.jpg)
And headed toward the guest room where shinee oppas were sleeping peacefully. As soon I entered the camera people had started filming.
I looked at the bed that all 5 members had squeezed on to. Onew was completely under the blanket, Taemin had one leg over Jonghyun and Minho was hugging Taemin and Key had his back to the members. I thought they looked adorable and didn't want to wake them up...but as their new daughter that was my job.
"Appa?" I said
"..." no response.
"Appa." I spoke louder
Still no response so I in a deep breath and shouted:
"APPA!!! WAKE UP!"
Taemin quickly got up surprised but then went back to sleep.
"APPA~~!" I shout once more.
And this time Minho slightly stirs but becomes still again and Taemin put his arm around Jonghyun, and as for Onew nothing.
I decide to save my voice and just try to shake them awake. I first try with Onew.
"Appa! Wake up." I lightly shake him, nothing happens so I shake him harder.
"Appa!" I practically shout
I quickly give up and go over to Key.
"Appa! Wake up!" I said shaking him.
"Huh...Oh...Good morning my daughter." Key smiled sleepily.
Once Key got out of bed I went on the side where Key was on just a few minutes ago and start waking up Minho.
"Appa!" I said shaking his shoulders.
"App-" He quickly grabbed my wrist.
"I'm awake." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Thanks for the morning call."
"Your welcome appa!"I said and moved on to Taemin.
"Taemin appa!! You have to wake up." I said shaking him.
"I'm tired." He mumbled cutely making me laugh.
"Come on appa!" I shouted which made Jonghyun wake up.
"Huh...what...Oh...Good morning kiddo. Come here." I did what he said.
He took my arm and started slapping Taemin in the face.
"Slap him! Slap him!" He said while slapping Taemin.
"Appa~ Don't do that!" I said laughing.
"Ow..." Taemin said pouting. "Hyung~don't turn my own daughter against me!"
"Okay appas! Help me wake up that sleepy head over there." I pointed at Onew.
"I have an idea let's roll him off the bed!" Jonghyun exclaimed.
We took off the blankets and rolled Onew on the floor. There was a thud but Onew was still asleep.
"Shout at him ______-ah" Key ordered.
So I went close to his ear(but not too close)and screamed.
"APPA! WAKE UP!!!! APPA~" He finally stirred a little but didn't wake up.
"Hit him, hit him!" Jonghyun offered.
"Sorry appa." I whispered before I started hitting him lightly on the back.
He finally woke up.
"OMG! That was EXHAUSTING!" I exclaimed. "Remind me to never wake you guys up again."
All the members started laughing.
"I know right?" Minho asked through fits of laughter.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
YAY! THE FIFTH CHAP IS UP!(and it was completely pointless...oh well....)
I'm back!!! Gosh I've been focusing on this story more then my other ones...I'm truly deeply sorry *bows*
It's seems like it's been forever since I uploaded here....=.=
And don't forget to vote! AND PLEASE COMMENT!