Lovesick

The Sad Life of a Fangirl

 Yeaonrin and I made it just in time, to hear Jinseong give a lecture on being late. He didn't pay attention to us as we sat in the back. Once everyone in the Music Division was there, Jinseong began. "As you know, we have a new student with us. He will help us come up with new songs, and other things," Jinseong said. I didn't really pay attention. I noticed that Miyong was sitting in front of the class, on his phone, but that was it. I put my headpones in, and watched the episode I missed of We Got Married, with Lee Honki-oppa.

 I felt kind of... depressed. My Hongstar was "married," to a pretty girl, and I'm just some fan... a "Primadonna" of theirs. I shook my head. Feeling lovesick is part of being a fangirl. I felt someone tug my headphone out of my ear, "Were you listening?" I heard Miyong ask. I didn't answer. He laughed, "I'll take that as a 'yes.' You should probably listen, ummm.... Minhyo... right?" he said, trying to make sure that was my name. I nodded. "Do you talk?" he asked. I shook my head. "I see... I'll change that... besides, we're working together," he said happily. "What?" I asked, slightly shocked. I usually don't work with anyone other than Yeonrin. She's been my bestfriend for a long time, and is easy to work with. "Yup, Jinseong said it'd be a great experience for bot you and me," he said.

 Again, I said nothing. I only nodded, slightly disappointed, but kind of interested to see what would happen. "Oh! We should get to know each other more, I heard that you like to read. I have a bad experience with books, but I'll go with you to this place I know," he said energetically. "... Okay..." I mumbled. I looked down at my phone's screen, showing Hongstar-oppa's face, sligtly embarrassed as he talked on the small stage he was on. Miyong looked at it too. "Ohhh~ You're an F.T Island fan?" he asked smiling happily. "Yeah." I answered simply. "Okay, well, let's go to that place I was talkng about, come one~!" he said happily. He got up, grabbed my sleeve and lead the way out the door, "We'll be back, Jinseong," he called out to Jinseong, who was currently talking to Yeonrin.

 We walked outside in silence. I pressed play on the screen. The part when Hongstar admitted that e has hairy legs, I couldn't help but let out a giggle. "What are you laughing at?" Miyong asked, looking over my shoulder. I didn't have to answer, he just said, "Oh. That episode. Hmmm.... did you know that Lee Hongki is having a small concert?" he asked. I looked up, eyes wide. "R-really? I didn't know," I said. He smiled, "Yeah. I believe it's the day after tomorrow. I have an extra ticket, if you want it," he said. "... We just met.... why're you being so friendly?" I asked curiously. He thought about it, "Because it feels like I've known you for a long time. It's very easy to have a conversation with you," he said.

 Well... when you're doing all the talking, it is an easy conversation for you, I thought. I just ended up nodding in agreement. He put is arm around my shoulder and tlked about different things. I couldn't keep up with his fast-pace. He was like a very happy whirlwind, but not in a bad way. We stopped at the bus stop, and when the bus arrived, we got on immediately. I stared at the world passing by us, and saw a new commercial that was recently released by Lee Hongki. I didn't see all of it, because by time it was a few seconds in, Miyong took me off the bus. He didn't slow down until we got to the same book cafe that Lee Hongki met Mina at.

 My heart sunk, desperately seeking a little bit of happiness, but not recieving any. I had a right to be sad. I looked around, trying to get my mind off of it, but I found the book Hongstar and Mina used to play a game with. The feeling came back, and my phone rang. I found it slightly funny how the song matched how I was feeling... I was Lovesick for Lee Hongki...



(Mandy: I'm sorry for it being very short!)