A New Face

The Sad Life of a Fangirl

My heaphones were in my ears, playing Sarang, Sarang, Sarang by FT Island. My light brown hair curly, that goes a little past my shoulders, swayed back and forth from the wind, and my brown eyes watched each step I took up the stairs to my first morning class at KNUA. "Minhyo! Wait up!" my best friend, Han Yeon Rin, called out to me. I stopped, and waited by the railing. Yeonrin's short straight hair was pinned at the side, and her dark brown eyes looked up at me eagerly. "Thanks for waiting. Are you ready for your test?" she asked excitedly. "Yes, but I feel a bit nervous..." I said, begining to walk up the stairs again. "I'm sure you'll do fine, Minhyo~ Don't worry~," she said, smiling brightly. "Right, thank you very much, Yeonrin, you're always very helpful," I replied, smiling back at her.

In the classroom, I sat down in my seat, in the back row, next to an empty seat, and the "famous" Shin Jin Seong. Shin Jin Seoung had straight black hair, and brown eyes. The reason he was so famous, is because of his talent for drumming, singing, and he knows Lee Hong Ki. From what I know, he's Hongki-oppa's best friend, and a lot of girls, even me, wish to be that close to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, class," the teacher said, walking in. Everyone replied. The teacher was a middle aged woman, who wears high heels, and has orange-ish brown wavy hair. She was very pretty, talented, and her name's Seou Kae Byul. Everyone just calls her, "Kaebyul-gyosu."

"I would like you all to listen well, to Minhyo's piano-" Kaebyul-gyosu said, being interrupted by a door-knock. She glanced at the door, "Aha, one moment~" she said, smiling. She walked over to the door, and opened it. Her face showed some confusion, but when the headmaster, Do Choi So, whipered something, she was surprised. She quickly composed herself, and walked to the front of the class with someone. He was tall, had straight blonde hair, brown eyes behind black glasses frames, He looked familiar, but then he didn't... it was strange. "Everyone, this is Cha Mi Yong. He specializes in playing,guitar, drumming and singing," Keabyul-gyosu said.

He bowed, and said his name. He kind of sounded like Hongki-oppa. I shook my head from the ridiculouss thought, and kept my eyes forward. "Thank you, Miyong, please take your seat next to Park Min Hyo. Minhyo, please raise your hand," Kaebyul-gyosu said, looking at me. I rose my hand a little. He looked at me, and walked down the aisle. He sat down, and Kaebyul-gyosu got started immediately. "Where were we? Ah, Minhyo, would you please step up here, and demonstrate your piano peice?" she asked. I stood up, and walked down the aisle. I sat at the piano, and stared at the keys. My fingers danced across them easily, and it produced a wonderful, classy sound.

When I finished, I stood up and bowed. "Very good, Minyong," Kaebyul-gyosu said. I thanked her, and quickly took my seat. "Okay, since we only have a few moments of class left, I will use it to explain our next big assignment," she said happily. We all kind of nodded, and she began talking again, "As you ay know in exactly one month, we will be having our annual festival for our graduates, and newcomers. Each one of you will partner up, or make a group of five or less. Withing these groups, you will create a song that will be sung at the festival. Oh... and you aren't allowed to choose who you work with, so be sure to try and get along. Have a good day," she finished, just as the clock got to the time we get out. I wondered what group I'd be working with. I looked around the room as everyone grabbed their bags and left.

When I got my bag, and was with Yeonrin, Cha Mi Yong walk up to Shin Jin Seong. I was slightly shocked. Shin Jin Seong glanced at me, said something to Cha Mi Yong, and they walked out. "What was that?. . ." I mumbled. Yeonrin was shocked too. No new student really talks to Shin Jin Jung for two reasons. 1.) Because they're intimidated, 2.) They can't. "We should have just left with them~!" Yeonrin said, slightly pouting. "Why? So we wouldn't be late to practice?" I asked. "That too. I really just wanted to know why Cha Mi Yong knows Jinseong," she said. "Let's just go before Shin Jin Seong gets angry with us for being late," I said, leading the way. "Right, right. Oh, by the way... I loved your performance~" she added. "Thank you, Yeonrin, now let's hurry," I said quickly. We finally walked quickly out the door, and towards the studio building. The cold air hit my face, and I could see my breath. "I guess, it wasn't bad seeing a new face, right?" I asked. Yeonrin nodded, and we walked in silence.