Even If It's Not Necessary

The Sad Life of a Fangirl

 I answered my phone, "Annyong?" I asked. "Minhyo, it's Yeaonrin," I heard her say, "Jinseong said that you and Miyong should just get to know each other. I have to go. . . Minhyo, fighting~" She hung up, and I was left standing by one of the tables in the shop. "Minhyo, let's go," Miyong said, grabbing my sleeve, and leading the way again. I didn't want to go anywhere else. I wanted to go home, and sulk. Miyong turned and looked at me, "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded.

 I felt like I was lying, but then I didn't, "I'm fine. I just want to go home," I said. Miyong thought for a moment, "I'll walk you to your house. On the way there, we can play a game," he said smiling. I nodded, and began walking in the direction of my house. He walked in front of me, and turned around to face me, walking backwards. "Here's how the game goes: We start off by a small fact about ourselves, and the other one follows. It's simple. I'll go first," he said, "I've been singing ever since I can remember."

 I couldn't help but smile, even if it was a little bit, "Okay... I've been playing the piano since I was five years old," I said. "I like writing songs," he added. I nodded, "I like all kinds of music," I said. "I sometimes listen to SHINee," he admitted. I laughed, "I always listen to FT Island," I said. He smiled. Just when he smiled, I couldn't hold back my smile.

 When we got to the front of my house, we stopped walking. "Thank you for walking me home," I said bowing. "You're welcome. I'll wait until you go inside," he said, waiting outside of the door. I opened the door, and opened the curtain to see Miyong waving at me. I waved back, and watched him walk away.

 "Minhyo!~ Who was that?" I heard my mother ask. "A new student at my school," I answered. I didn't ear the rest of what she said, because I went to my room. I set my bag down by the door, and immediately picked up the small keyboard by my bed. I practiced a few notes, and came up with a great idea.

I practiced until late in the night, and finally went to bed. When I woke up, I felt like I was going to be late. When I was dressed, I ran out of my house, and to my school. I kept running, my legs getting tired as I got closer and closer to the school. I couldn't be late. I ran even faster, and made it just as the teacher was taking attendance.

 "Park Min Hyo," Kaebyul-gyosu called, as I got to my seat. "Right here," I replied. She looked up, smile, and marked me there. After she was done with the attendance, we got to work, listening to some of the other students' songs, and writing what the major point is in the song. After the two hours were done, everyone that was in Jinseong's group, left to the assigned meeting place.

Once everyone was there, Jinseong began, "I hope everyone has been getting to know their partner. We will be helping out the Drama club wit our songs we make, and I wish all of you the best of luck," he said. Everyone nodded, and smiled. Jinseong sent us to go work with our partners, and that's when I finally got to talk to Miyong.

 He smiled at me, "So what are we doing today? You lead the way this time," he said. I looked up at him, "I want you to listen to something..." I said, and lead him to a small, sound-proof section of the room. I sat at the piano, and pressed a few of the keys. "What are you doing," he asked, laughing slightly. I smiled, "Listen," is all I said.

 I let my fingers dance across the keys, making a beautiful melody. I glanced up at Miyong. He looked a little bit shocked, happy, and something else. I pressed the final note, and turned to him. "Was this for me?" he asked, pointing at the piano. I nodded, "Yesterday, you made me smile when I felt sad. I made this for you... even if it wasn't necessary..." I said.

 

 

(Mandy: Here's another one. I'm sorry for not uploading sooner.)