Separation

Drabble: Separation

                You looked around as he was pacing back and forth, trying his best to pack his stuffs into the huge bag. As you glanced into the empty wardrobe, your heart cracked into million pieces. You just did not know what to do or what to say. Everything was vague. The thought of him leaving you tomorrow morning was definitely suffocating, but you could not do anything about it. It was his dream, his future and he had to leave. You could not be selfish, isn’t it?

                Suddenly he stopped pacing around and sat beside you. You looked at him and tried your best not to get your tears showing.

                “Lu…” your voice was obviously cracking. That sign was enough for him to know that you hated this separation. He held out his arms and brought you closer to his chest.

                “I will come back, Heemin. Please wait for me.” His whisper was slow, but soothing enough for you to calm a bit. However, you still could not imagine not having him by your side. You looked at him once more, trying to capture every single feature at his look. The tears that you have been holding for some time slowly fell down.

                “You won’t forget me, won’t you? Once you get popular, you will still think of me, right?” Luhan immediately curved a smile. This lovely girl of his was feeling insecure about him being a trainee in top entertainment company in Korea. Of course he would not forget her, she was indeed his first fan, also the one who kept supporting him in chasing his dream, while others laughed at him. She supported him no matter what happened, criticised him when he showed any flaws and still helped him to overcome those barriers. Frankly, without Heemin who was now crying beside him, he would not even get casted by the company. He owed her that much.

                “I promise I won’t dear. I will contact you whenever I can and I promised to come back here when time permits. As long as you will stay being my number 1 fan.” He cupped her face and slowly brought her eyes to level his. Softly he brushed the tears from the cheek and continued, “Don’t cry like this please. We will be together no matter what.” With that, he claimed her lips and locked it with his. The time stopped for both of them, and the seconds felt like hours.  They released each other after sometime, knowing that the feeling they shared was mutual. Heemin felt much convinced and smile soon decorated her face.

                “I’ll wait for you, Luhan. I will.”