Dos.2

VIGNETTE

 

 

*****

 

The photos for the poster and your official photograph turned out well and you came back to the office to write the finale of your short story to be passed on to Mr. Lu.

 

 

"and as was said in the fairytale's end, and they live happily ever after... Yes Finally! I can now pass on the draft to Mr. Luhan!! Yes!" You printed it swiftly, and jumped for joy before galloping to Mr. Lu's office. On your way through, you bumped on somebody.

 

Boogsh.

 

"Oh I'm sorry,..." You apologized and looked at the man's face, " Suho-shi?! ... Suho-shi!!!" LOL. That was just your imagination. It was the gull, Chen which is one of your co-workers. "Whose Suho-shi?! Aye! In Young-ah! You miss your boyfriend huh!"

 

You bowed and turned red for such a huge mistake.

"Ahh sorry sorry Chen I said ... Su--shi,sushi Hehe... I'm sorry I'm just hungry!" You explained while doing a circling motion on your stomach.

 

"Is that so? Go get food In Young don't starve yourself for next week's contest! Fighting!"

 

"Ne. Fighting!"

 

 

You high fived with Chen happily and then after you raise your fist for the 'fighting' sign you proudly came dashing to Mr. Lu's office.

 

Knock, knock

 

"Mr.Lu " You walked inside then bowed for respect. "Here's my output for the National Literary Contest for next week. Hope you'll like it. "

 

"I trust you Ms. Lee, I know this will win. Just remain your fingers crossed, after 3 days, you'll know the result. Don't forget also to thank Kim Joon Myun for your success if you win, he really had good shots for your story."

 

" Ne. I will & Thank you very much Mr. Lu. Let's just pray my story would get the first prize."

 

"I know you can do it. Fighting!" Mr. Lu actioned the 'fighting' sign with you and gave you a big smile.

 

"Fighting! Thank you Sir!"

 

*****

 

You left his office and thought of Suho. You called him for the good news, while perambulating along the hall.

 

"Annyeong Suho-shii!:) I already passed my output today, do you have time later? C'mon let us celebrate."

 

"Yes let's see each other later. Chukkahaeyeo In Young."

 

"Gumawo, Suho-shi. Later okay? In front of the ministop. Bye!"

 

You ended the call and gone home speedily.

 

At home, you checked a copy of your story and read it all over again.

 

"Hmmm... This story..." You are thinking about what you wrote. "This was supposed to be a fictional story, but how come, its..." You gulped and focused for a few seconds.

 

"This story, it came true.Coincidently. Oh my gosh. And the characters, its me & him, that means... "

 

*****

"Say cheese In young!" You posed a candid pose in front of Joon Myun's cam.

 

"cheers for your story In Young!" The two of you raised the cola cans and cheered.

 

"And now our selca, say kimchi!" He said taking pictures of both of you.

 

"Thanks!" You & Suho took A drink from cola in cans.

 

 

"You'll win In Young, I sense that. Treat me if you'll do okay, a gallon of ice cream is enough, or the Fall of Jericho*"

 

"Pshh... You're kidding me you know!"

 

"Why you don't wanna win?"

 

"I want." Breathing deeply. You slowly transpose your gaze from the nightskies to Suho's Angelic face. "Thank you, for everything Suho."

 

Suho laughed like crazy. "It's okay..."

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

"You have dirt near your mouth. Haha...!"

 

"Where?! Aish!" You said panickly trying to remove the said dirt.

 

"Wait let me do this..." He removed the dirt from your face. Then the two of you glared at each other's eyes for long.

 

Suho, brushed your hair sidewards, and slowly held your cheeks towards his own to pull you for a soft kiss.

 

You responded to him, but a tear slided down from your eyes. After the kiss he asked you,

"Why are you sad?"

 

"I'm just happy Suho-shi. Happy that you are here by my side." Being able to utter those words you hugged him.

 

At that moment, you pondered what fluke to made fate let the two of you meet. And how you slowly want him to stay with you. You concluded, you already loved him.You don't want to lose him. But right now, he doesn't even know.

 

 

*****

 

 

Subsequently that day was your typical crucial working days. Facing the onus of the writing industry just like what you do passionately everyday.

 

During at those times, you and Suho had no time to meet or talk. You tried to contact him but he's not answering.

 

Frazzled because of work, you worriedly try once more to call Joon Myun.

 

"Joon Myun, Hey... Are you alright? Why aren't you responding?"

 

"Ne. Gwenchana. I'm sorry I'm just up to something I need to workout overnight."

 

"Is that so, I'm sorry to bother. By the way, tomorrow's the release of the competition's result."

 

"Oh, yeah, Just text me..." On the other line you heard a girl convincing him to go.

 

"Hey, Suho? Whose that?"

 

"Its nothing, bye. Just text me okay." You waited for him to hung up but you heard unnecessary noises that made you drop your phone. "What?! Jagiya?! Hmph..." At that, you seated on the ground then burst into tears. You never imagined that a man like him, can make you more morose than what Kai did you. All of that was an artifice.

 

You were wrong. But you muddle along suddenly about your true feelings, having been bilked by Joon Myun. You wiped your tears and stood up and Scampered to the ministop going to your unit, hoping to erase what you knew.

 

This thought made you foul-up but realized you are a boot with the actions you did. 1) You are not officially on. 2) You didn't confess & know his feelings too. 3) He doesn't say to you he had someone special in his heart. (if there is)

 

That night, you guzzle again, while crying nonstop. You promised yourself not to love foolishly anymore, and not fall in love again that fast to anyone.

 

*****

 

 

 

 

You immediately rush going to your work. And then when you're there opening the door to your department,

 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!CONGRATULATIONS!!YOU MADE IT TO THE FIRST PRIZE!"

 

You can't expr(l)ain what you feer(l) right now. You won. But deep inside, you're qualm of yourself. Mr.Lu excused you from the crowd and shook hands with you. "I'm so proud of you In Young. The next day you're going to go to Jeju to receive your award. Your flight documents, I'll take care of that. Okay? Claim your passport, tickets and ID here before the departure day okay?"

 

 

"Yes Mr. Lu Thank you very very much!"

You bowed to him and come back to your jolly co-workers and was teased to give a short speech.

 

 

 

"Thank you so much everybody, flying kisses to all of you mwah!" You said your very short speech happily.

 

The celebration for your victory ended. Right now, you seated on your chair flustered while fidgetting your fingers. It flies your mind about Suho's debt. And now, You desire to disregard what you heard and give him another chance.

 

You texted him.

 

To: Mr. Suho

 

I just want you to know, I won. Thanks for all. :)

 

 

You pressed the 'send' button. And waited for his reply. Until you were dismissed at work, he didn't replied yet. Patiently, you waited for his response.

 

Holding on to your pride as you thought of just visiting him on his own unit. You also took away all your suspicions and check if these are really true, or false.

 

Knocking on the door,no response. You knocked more hardly and loudly, You even aligned your ear to the door to hear if there's anyone inside. There's no one. You're in complete tenet he's honest. He's really doing something overnight & it made you curious, so you walked with pep to the receptionist.

 

You asked at the information area, "Miss excuse me may I ask where is the occupant of room 365?"

 

"Wait Ma'am let me check." The receptionist checked the PC for the records, and found out,

"Sorry Ma'am, he just checked out 30 minutes ago before you arrive."

 

You are shocked of those. "Thank you Miss." There is a flux going on. You thought. He's gone. You want to scoot to chase him, but Now you don't know where he is and Where he'll be possibly going. Instantly, he's gone without you knowing where he is. You try to call him, but his phone was off. There's no other way. There's no more time to admit to him that you love him. Too late.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: I'M BACK ;D LOL. FROM A LONG TIME NOT USING COMPUTER. -___- WE HAVE SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION RIGHT NOW, SRSLY.

BTW,  I have a loyal subber, baekdorable  whom I'd like to thank for reading this :"> Thanks~  Until now, TBH, I don't know if I write okay or worse. I must say, I can't really judge myself, and I hope that through writing here in AFF I can improve and shine like the others. Still, at this moment in time, I really dream of that moment to come. To become like my AFF idols, Goddess and dbskgirl4ever and others. I know it'll come someday. :] Cheers ~ 

ANOTHER UPDATE COMING UP RIGHT AWAY. AS SOON AS AFTER POSTING THIS. AND THAT"S THE END. Hope you guys liked this ;D Thanks for reading! n__n