SungYeol blush ?

I'm Sorry But I'm His Wife

Anna's P.O.

 

I enter my class and then I saw SungYeol. He wave at me and i wave back with a warm smile on my face. Well I'm in a good mood so that's why I just can't stop smiling, maybe they will think I'm a cuckoo or somethng. Duhhh, whatever ~

WAIT ! DID I JUST SAW  SUNGYEOL BLUSHING ? EHHHHH ?

I just shook my head and sit beside SungYeol. I don't see Jonghyun, where is he ? Class is about to start. I just shrugged and put my bag and my books beside SungYeol. And why is SungYeol being so quiet ? I saw him blush and then being quiet as mouse and Jonghyun is not here and what the hell is going on ?!

SungYeol ?"

" ermm, y...ye.. yes ?"

" where's Jonghyun ?"

" ahh, stomach ache. He has a date with college's toilet."

I just cant hadle it anymore. I just laugh and the whole class is starring at me and SungYeol. Goshh, I just laugh, is that a big problem ? 

" HAHAHA, so funny SungYeol ! Come on, tell me truth !"

I pinch his arm. Not so hard.

" Aww, that's hurt okay ! I'm telling you the truth Anna !"

" What does he eats ? Is it bad ?"

" I dont know. nahh. don't worry he can handle it."

And for five minutes we just talk about Jonghyun. Making fun of Jonghyun. Laugh like there is nobody else in the class. Then suddenly there's a hand that close my mouth to shut my mouth. I thought it was Seong-sangnim and  turn my head and saw Jonghyun !

" Jonghyun ! yah ! How's your date ?"

" Huh ? What date ? " 

" Your date with ermm... Toilet ?"

" WHAT ? WHO TOLD YOU ? YAH RASCAL ! I WENT TO SEE MRS. KIM YOU CRAZY !"

And there is Sungyeol, laughing. He troll me. This bastard ! I look at Jonghyun and Jonghyun s looking at me. I show him I'm-so-sorry face. He just smile.

And there we go, Seong-sangnim enter the class. DAMN !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After class, Me, SungYeol and Jonghyun went to the library to do some research for our project. Thank god we are n the same group. Well i just feel comfortable when with them. They act like I'm a boy and not a girl. That is what I like ~

But there are SO MANY GIRLS IN THIS COLLEGE CANT STOP STARING AT ME LIKE IM A E.

Ermm, obviously they're being jealous because I'm the new girl and my "bestfriends" are Jonghyun and SungYeol. Duhh, it is nothing to be jealous with. 

It's almost 5 o'clock, Jonghyun is sleeping, SungYeol is busy reading book and I'm busy writting down the important points for the project. I look at Jonghyun who is sleeping, and look at my phone. Ohh Omma text me !

" Anna ? Where are you ? I'm going out. I left the keys inside the shoe cupboard. i'll be back after eight with dinner. See-ya ! :D "

i pack my things and SungYeol did the same thing. 

" Jonghyun-ah, irona ! pali irona !"

" 5 minutes more omma. "

" Yah ! Omma ? Hello I'm Anna and we're now at the library."

I look at Sungyeol and we did facepalm togeher."

" huh ? we're still here ? I thought .."

" Yeah whatever sleepy head. You know, you just sleep there,  me and Anna have to do all of it."

" Yes ! Thank you SungYeol. " I put my right hand at SungYeol's shoulder.

" okay, okay 'm sorry. Just give me the ponts and I'll do it."

" ohh chinca ? Thank god I didn't fall asleep just now. So we don't have to do anyhting ?"

" Yes."

" Yeppie ~ Give me five Anna !"

I just laugh , looking at SungYeol's happy face and Jonghyun's i'm-so-annoyed-right-now just made my day !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun and SungYeol send me back home. On our way to my house, I ask them to stop at Starbukcs. I really need something to drink.  I'm so thirsty right now. I also planned to treat them since they help me and be my friend on my first day.

Both of them just stay in the car. I walk out from Jonghyun's car. I went inside like ususal and bammmm !

I open my eyes and I on the floor with coffee stains on my white shirt. Aish ! A hand grab me and this familiar voice ask me to gat up.

I look at the person who is now holding my hand now. I just feel like this is the best day evahhhhhhh ! I scream happily in my heart because the person that i bumped to is ONEW !

YEAHHHHHHHH ~ BEST DAY EVAH, BEST DAY EVAH ~~~~~

Im sorry. just look at your shirt. aigoo, neomu neomu mianhae."

" ahh , gwaenchana, gwaenchana. Dont bother it at all. "

" again, im so sorry."

" aigooo, i said it's okay Onew !"

" Okay. Ohh I need to go. See-ya tomorrow Anna !"

" Yeah, see-ya ~!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

They reach Anna's house. It was so big and beautiful. SungYeol and Jonghyun was amazed by Anna's house. Anna invites them into her house. 

At the same time Jonghyun is very necessary to use the toilet. 

Anna went to the kitchen to prepare some food for them. SungYeol just sit at the sofa in the living room and play with his handphone.

After 5 minutes, Jonghyun is still in the toilet and Anna is busy at the kitchen. SungYeol is very bored so he walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

" Hey Anna, can i have a glass of plain water ?"

" huh ? ahh, sure. Just pick any glass."

" thanks."

Suddenly there's a big fat rat come out and walk infront of Anna. Anna who is scared of rats and all species of bugs suddenly scream and run to SungYeol.

She just run to SungYeol and hug him tightly until SungYeol cant breathe properly.

" Anna , i cant breathe."

Anna loosen her hug but still she is hugging SungYeol. SungYeol's cheek has gone red like a tomato but he is happy. He is smlling widely and hug her back.

They stay in that position for a few seconds and Jonghyun came and ruined everything ( xD )

" hey what's up ? I heard Anna screaming ?"

Anna quickly let go her arms from SungYeol's waist. Sungyeol feel a bit akward so he rub the back of his neck .

" What the.."

" Yah ! there is a big fat mouse run infront of me. It is so big !"

" yeah whatever Anna." Jonghyun said while smirking.

" ermm, i think we should go now. I just remember something. Jonghyun-ah khaja !"

" ehh ? what about your food ?"

" ermm, molla-yo. Anna thanks for the water. Annyeong."

" Dae. Annyeong. ermm Sungyeol-ah !'

" what ?"

" Thanks for letting me hug you."

" ah.. ahh.. ple..pleasure."

Jonghyun and SungYeol's went home and Anna went to her bedroom and sit on her bed.

" did i just saw Sungyeol blush ? Two times ! In the morning when I smiled at him and just now when I hug him ? SUNGYEOL BLUSH ?      OMMO SO FUNNY ~!! HAHAHAHA 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO GUYSSSSS ! AIGOO IM SORRY FOR TAKING A LONG TIME TO UPDATE THIS STORY ~__~ MIANHAEYO *BOW*

IM SORRY AGAIN IF ITS A BORED CHAPTER. AND IM SORRY AGAIN IF THERE IS SO MANY MISTAKES AND TYPOS.

I'LL UPDATE SOON. WAIT OKAY ? 

OKAY, ANNYEONGGGGGGGG ~!! :D