Tour

I'm Sorry But I'm His Wife

 

 

Author’s P.O.V

Anna was walking alone in a hallway to cafeteria. SungYeol and JongHyun should accompany her to show her the whole school after lunch. But the discipline teacher called them to meet him at his office. So, they had no choice but to meet that scary teacher. Anna also gave them a green light. So, that’s the reason why she was alone.

In her way to cafeteria, the face of smiling Onew kept popping in her head. She tried to trash it away but she just couldn’t. Without her realization, she smiled all of the sudden.

                “Isn’t she the new student?” Anna heard someone asked her friend. And she pointed at Anna. She looked at them who was talking about her.

                “Well, I guess she is.” Her friend answered her.

With that, they walked away. Anna just looked at them. Once those two girls were out of her sight, she turned her head in front. But then, another human noticed her and whispered something to his friend beside him.

                “Yeah but she’s hot…and cute.” His friend winked at Anna. The whisper guy shook his head because of his friend’s attitude.

 After that, Anna started walking back her way to cafeteria. Once she arrived there, the cafeteria was so crowd. It’s full of people. Since she had no friend, she felt a little bit awkward because most of the students, who were in the cafeteria at that time, were with their friends happily talking, laughing or maybe studying. But it would be impossible since their surrounding was really crowd.

Anna headed to the counter where the food served. She needs to line up to buy food since it the rule. She was the 7th person in the line. So, she let out a sigh.

                “Why does this school has many students? Duh,” she said out loud but no one could hear her of course.

After waiting like forever, it’s the time for Anna to buy her meal. She picked a hamburger and a bottle of mineral water. After paid the cashier, Anna tried to find a place for her to eat her meal. She looked around but found nothing. So, she had no choice but stepped out of the cafeteria and tried to find somewhere where she can munch her food.

She walked and walked and walked and walked until she found a garden. A beautiful garden. There was a pond in the middle of the garden. There was a mini waterfall behind the pond. And the benches were in front of the pond. It just such a beautiful creature created by the best creator of creates that mini waterfall.

Anna amazed of how beautiful it was. But sadly, no one wants to be there. So, she took this opportunity to sit on one of the benches there. She felt the relaxing of being alone. Out from the noisy that people made. She closed her eyes for awhile. Then, she opened the pack that had been wrapped the hamburger’s surface. She bit and chewed it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew’s P.O.V

I walked to the cafeteria alone. Well, I like to be alone ever since I’m a freshman. My parents worried about me since I don’t have friends. But, hey, it doesn’t mean I don’t have friend at all. I have my classmates as my friends. And I have Anna remember? For your information, Anna is the first person except my family that I talked too much with. I know that my conversation with Anna was not that long but it still long for me.

Usually, I just talk when it necessary. So, I guess that’s the reason why I don’t have so many friends. And maybe that’s also a reason why I don’t have a girlfriend yet. Nah. I don’t need girlfriend right now since my heart belongs to someone else. And it’s not Anna.

Finally, I reach the cafeteria. Wow! It's full of students. Well, I used to this before so I guess it’s not a big deal.

I line up in a line to buy my food. I’m so hungry. No. I’m starving. I didn’t eat anything from last night. And my stomach keep growling but I guess no one could hear it since this place is so noisy. My eardrum could explode anytime because of the noises the students made.

                “This is what I hate the most,” I say to myself. And of course, no one could hear it.

I turn my head to my right and I see someone who I didn’t expect to see her. Kang Anna. She’s paying her food to the cashier. After she paid the cashier, she looks around the cafeteria. Maybe she’s searching for a place to eat her meal. Then, I saw her go out from this cafeteria. I can tell that she can’t find what she wants.

It’s my turn. So I chose three fried chickens and a bottle of mineral water. With that, I step out from the cafeteria and head to my favourite place. A garden.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, I’m here. I mean in the garden. But I wonder why the door is open slightly? Is there someone else here? No. Students did not like this place. And I’m the only one who loves this kind of place. It relaxed me.

Well. Let’s go to the point. Who the heck dares to intrude my zone? Cleaners? I don’t think so since I’d have been told them not to come into this garden without my permission. And yeah, I made this beautiful garden. Well, it doesn’t means I’m the only one who made it. It was mine and my brother’s artwork.

For your information, my brother died already. When he was alive, I was a friendly person. Not just that, I was also a funny one. When he died in an accident three years ago, I became the quiet one. Ah! Forget it. It’s just the past. The past is the past, right?

I push the door slowly. Then, I look inside. Someone is sitting on the bench. And she’s a girl.

                “Who is this girl anyway?” I say mentally.

I step inside the garden. I close the door but I make sure that I don’t make some noise. I approach her. I can say that she is eating. I still walk and walk and walk. Once I’m exactly behind her, I touch her shoulder and she…….

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna’s P.O.V

I am taking a bite of my hamburger. I keep on doing that when suddenly, I hear the door closed. I don’t have courage to look back. It because I’m afraid if the one who closed the door is a killer or thief or anything else. But what I afraid the most is in case of the one who closed the door has gun or knife with him. So, I just stay there quietly and still eating my hamburger.

The sounds of his step towards me can be heard clearly. I become more afraid so, I grab tightly on my hamburger. Suddenly, he touches my shoulder and I can do nothing so I scream. It’s so loud and I knew it.

I stand up quickly and turn around just to find him sitting on the floor while his hands cover his both of his ears. I was about to run away from there but stop my way when I realize that he is Onew! Oh! How shock I am at that time.

                “O…O…Onew?” I call his name. He looks up.

                “Oh. It’s you, Anna?” he answers me. I nod. And I feel a little guilty for scream at him like that so I try to apologize.

                “Uhm, well, I’m sorry for earlier,” I rub the back of my neck. He stands up and faces me. And he’s smiling!

                “Never mind, it’s my fault anyway.” He smiles at me so, I smile at him too. We stay quiet for awhile. But then, Onew tries to stop the awkward moment of the two of us by clears his throat.

                “Well, uhm…what are you doing here, by the way?” he asks.

                “SungYeol and JongHyun should accompany me to tour me this school but the discipline called them so, yeah. Plus, there’s no seat in the cafeteria that I can sit on. So, I searched for a place to eat my food and then, I found this garden. It’s beautiful and it attracts me to come in and I saw no one here so I just sat here to finish my food,” I explain. Onew nods his head.

                “You said SungYeol and JongHyun should be the one who shows you this school, right?” he asks me and I nod. “Well, would it be okay if I’m the one who shows you this school?” he asks again and I think it’s a good idea.

                “It wouldn’t be a burden for you?”

                “Of course no. Beside, I’m the one who asks you for it.”

                “Fine, then, let’s go.”

I go out from the garden. He follows me. Then, when the both of us are out from the garden, he closes the door.

                “Where should we go first, friend?” I ask him and I can see his face full of surprise. Am I doing something wrong? But after that, his reaction becomes to normal back.

                “I guess we should go to the courts. Well, we have a lot of courts such as badminton court, basketball court and the others. Let’s go!” he grabs my wrist and it gives me an electric shock through my vein.

With that, we go all around the school. Onew drags me everywhere and I just follow him. Plus, there’s nothing I can do. Then, the bell rings means the recess end already. I go to my class and I thought Onew has the same class as me but sadly, we have different class. So he goes to his and I go to mine. I am very happy today because I can spend my time with him.