My First Day ~

I'm Sorry But I'm His Wife

 

Anna’s P.O.V

‘Kringgggggg!!!’

“Anna! Wake up! You’re going to be late!”

My mom shouts from the outside of my bedroom. No! She’s screaming! Not shout. Duh. Where does she get the energy to scream that loud in the morning?

“Dae! Araseo!” I answer her scream with a scream too.

-10 minutes later-

“Kang Anna! Wake up! I said wake up!”

Mom screams again. But, this time it’s not that loud. Maybe she tired.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I fell asleep after that screaming thing. Aish I’m so tired.

“Mom! 5 minute more? Please!” I shout but with the begging voice tone. But, she refuses to give me time to sleep.

“I don’t care. I give you 10 minutes to be ready or we’ll go back to America?”

That was what she said. Wait, what? America? Go back? Oh! Hell no!

“What?! Oh! Okay! I’ll get ready now!”

I quickly get up and run to the bathroom. Damn, this is all because of MBLAQ. I shouldn’t stay up until 3 a.m. just to watch that video. Oh my! It’s my first day here and I’m gonna be late! Hooray!

I’m wearing my blue jeans with a black cardigan. A little make up to cover my panda eyes and some books. Oh god! Please save me! I don’t want to be late on the first day.

I run downstairs and get into mom’s car. I don’t know why mom is so nice to me today. When we were in America, she never sends me to the college. Usually, I went there by myself. Is she sick? Mollayo. I shrug.

Mom can’t stop smiling. Is she alright? She’s fine, right? She’s getting weird and weird.

“Mom, why with that smile?” I ask her.

“Nothing. I just feel happy that we’re back.”

There she goes again. She’s smiling happily. Then, we go in silence atmosphere. I take out my iPod and put the earphone in my outer ear. I search for my favourite song. I found it. Ah, MBLAQ, I love you guys so much. Please make a comeback stage as soon as possible, okay? I’ll be waiting.

“Anna, we’re here,” mom says and it success to make me jump a little.

“Oh, okay, mom. No need to fetch me.”

“Nae. Take care, baby. Have a nice day.”

“Thanks, mom,” I say for the last time before she disappears out of my sight.

Then, I forget that I’m late already. So, I run as fast as lightning and I bump with a guy. He fall on the ground and so do I. I get up.

“I’m sorry. I’m late. Got to go.” I bow to him. I am about to run when he calls me.

“Yah! Jamkanman! Your books,” he says cutely.

“Oh! Yeah, thanks.”

“Let me send you to your class. You’re the new student, right?” he makes a guess.

“Yes, I am. By the way, I am Kang Anna. Just call me Anna. And you?”

“Lee Jin Ki. But, you can call me Onew.”

“Eh? Why does-

“I don’t like my name actually. Don’t ask me why I hate it,” he interrupts my line. With that, we walk together to my class. We don’t say anything in the way to the class.

“Thanks for sending me.” I thank him once we stop in front of my class.

“Well, actually this is my class too.” I surprise with his statement.

“Really?! What a fate.”

He’s a nice guy. He looks so cute. I wanna pinch his cheeks. Can I call him ‘Dubu’? kekeke. Damn, professor is looking at me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Prof. I’m a new student.” I bow to him.

“Oh. What’s your name again? Kang….”

“Kang Anna.”

“Oh, yes. Kang Anna. Okay, class. We have a new student here. Anna, please introduce yourself.” He orders me. I nod my head.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Anna imnida. Just call me Anna. I’m from America. Nice to meet you guys.” I bow 80 degree.

For your information, not all of the student give their attention to me. Some of them are in their own world. Some of them talk to their friend.

“Anna, you can sit beside Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim. Mr. Cha and Mr. Kim, please raise your hand.” Both of the student raise their hand.

“Ah, thank you, Prof.”

I walk to my seat. I’m going to sit with two boys? Aigoo. I want to sit beside Onew. Prof, can I change my seat? I look at Onew. He looks at me too. He gives me a sweet smile and winks at me. Oh god! Eotteohkaji? That smile makes my heart beat more faster.

I smile back at him. And I look at these two boys. They can’t stop fighting.

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

WOW. She’s pretty. I like her smile. And her simple style, too. She looks so perfect.

“Yah! Pabo! What with that smile, huh?” Jong Hyun asks me. What the? How could he know that I’m smiling? Is it too obvious?

“Nothing. Busybody.”

“Yah. You like her? Wow~ Sungyeol likes the new girl.”

“Ani! Shut up! Such a busybody.”

“Tch. I can see from your smile and it says you like her. Tell me. Ppali.”

“Yah! Can you just shut your ing mouth? I don’t like her. Satisfy?”

“oh? So, it means you like Bora?”

“Aigoo, jinjja. Stop teasing me Jong Hyun. It’s not funny at all.”

“Lalala~ Sungyeol likes the new girl~lalala.”

He’s so annoying. How can he be my best friend after all?

“Urmm. Hello guys?”

That voice. I recognize it. I look up and there she is. Beside me.

“Oh, Anna. Please sit here.” I say while point to a seat beside me. It means that seat is in the middle of our row.

“I think I should sit here.”

“Ani! Please! I’m begging you. Sit beside this dino, okay?”I show her my puppy eyes. But, she seems like she doesn’t care about it.

“Dino?” she asks.

“Nah! My name is Kim Jong Hyun. This guy loves to call me ‘dino’. But I prefer you to call me Jjong.”

“I see. I’ll call you Jjong then. And you, Mr. Lee?” she asks me.

“I’m Lee Sungyeol. Call me whatever you want . I love that name. It suits me, right?” I smile.

“Erk, yeah. A little bit.” She shows no interest.

“See Sungyeol. She doesn’t like you. Hahahaha.”

“Ha? Ani! Don’t get me wrong.”

“Eh? Does that mean you like him?” Jong Hyun teases her.

My eyes widen. I take a look at Anna. She gets surprise too. Wait, is she blushing? Am I blushing?

“Yah! Look what’ve you done. You make Anna feels uncomfortable. So, Anna, you’re from America?” I change the topic.

“Yup. I’m half Korean and half American.” She explains. Then, she takes her seat.

“Yah Sungyeol ! She’s going to take the same classes as us. And Anna, your scores are quiet impressive!”

“Yha! What are you doing?” I ask Jong Hyun.

“Nothing.”

“Good then. Anna, from now on, you’ll be our best friend.”I say happily.

“Mr. Lee, Mr. Kim and Miss Kang, please pay your attention.” The professor warns us.

“Mianhaeyo.” We say in chorus.

Anna’s P.O.V

Aish, these two guys can’t stop talking. I can’t focus at all. But, they’re funny, kind and friendly. I should be thankful actually.

 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
so ? what do you think ? its the first chapter and its a boring chapter :((
please wait arraseo ? i hope for the next chapter it will be a bit fun (?)
i need to sleep ! so goodbye and sleep well guys !! :***