Finding Out

For Love

Donghae P.O.V.

     I am 100% sure I am the luckiest person on this planet to be able to wake up next to a sleeping goddess who I am proud to call my wife. We dated for 4 years since high school before I finally manned up and proposed to her. That was a decision I will never ever regret. As I laid there and stared lovingly at my wife I couldn't help but gently trace her gorgeous features. Her thin and addicting lips, her sharp and defined nose, her envied chin and jaw line, and lastly her eyelids which hide those beautiful dear eyes that I am fell hard for. She stirred awake and rubbed her eyes. She made that simple action look so cute. 

     I smiled and kissed her cheek. I stared into her eyes and apologized, "Good morning Yoona-ah. Sorry I woke you up." 

     She returned my smile and good morning and added a heart fluttering kiss to the lips. She then said a simple "I'm okay." 

     We then proceeded to lay there and joke around. At one point we started tickling each other and we laughed ‘till our bellies hurt. We fooled around too much and there wasn't much time left, so we quickly showered together and went to a cafe by our apartment to eat breakfast. I then drove her to work and left for my own office. We shared a sweet and love-filled kiss before she got off the car. I was engrossed with my work but was disturbed by a phone call from my wife. I picked up and said hello. But the person on the other line wasn't Yoona. It was her friend Jessica. She frantically told me about Yoona fainting and being admitted to the hospital. I left work and drove over the speed limit to get to the hospital. When I got there I sprinted to look for my wife. I finally got to her private room and it broke my heart to see her laying there, so pale and seemingly lifeless. I went beside her and held her hand. I waited there until Yoona woke up 4 hours later. I informed the doctor about her gaining consciousness and he came in to check on Yoona.

     He said with a stern face, "I have bad news.... Mrs. Lee your heart is unfortunately failing and you need a heart transplant surgery as soon as possible. If you do not get surgery your heart might fail and you might die. I understand this is very sudden news but I hope you won't be too stressed out about this because it’s not good for your body. We will inform you if any matching hearts are available." 

     I was shocked and kept repeating "no no no no" in denial. Yoona broke down crying and I knew that both of us hoped that this is a nightmare and we would wake up in a while and laugh at how ridiculous it is. I opened my arms and she snuggled into it. The doctor left us and we stayed in that position until Yoona fell asleep. I laid her down on the bed and cover her in the sheets. She looked so weak... so fragile... so vulnerable.... I was defeated. This was life changing; not in the good way. To make things worse Yoona was forced to stay in the hospital until her body is in a better condition. 

     One day when I went to visit Yoona on my lunch break, the doctor came in and told us there is a donor whose heart matched Yoona's. We were delighted but scared because even though the chances aren't that high, something could go wrong during the surgery. She kept on asking the doctor who the donor is but the doctor won't tell her, for the donor wanted his or her identity hidden.

 

[A/N: Sorry for this y chapter... I was super tired and fustrated when I wrote this... so yea... Oh I founf the picture on tumblr and I'm not sure if it's edited or some look-alikes kissing or if it's really Yoonhae... Credits to blingers-paradise on tumblr! If anyone is wondering I am a YoonAddict so I'm going to say that many of my upcoming fanfictions will have Yoona as the main character.... Comment your thoughts please. I want to know what you think and how I can improve. Also if you notice any mistakes please correct me]