Stay my baby (Part 2)

Stay my baby (Two-Shot)

---------5 days later---------

It was Hye Soo’s wake. Idols and families are invited to come.
Super Junior came to the church at 5:30. They all came in a full black suit.

(a/n: ignore what wook and kyu is wearing in THIS pic)

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook came in a normal black shirt. To show simplicity.



They all sat at the first row of the church. Kyu and Wook sat on the first row on the left side while the other members are on the front row on the right.

---------1 hour later--------

A car stopped in front of the church. Came out are 5 boys. They wore black shirts and pants.



They looked like they had this…trend. They walked across the aisle. The leader squatted next to Ryeowook.

“Hyung..” He said.

Ryeowook looked at him.

“Jinki.” He said with a forced smile. Onew smiled. He looked at Kyu made a small bow to him. Kyu returned the bow. Onew looked at Wook.

“Condolence hyung” Onew said. Ryeowook just faked a smile and nodded. He looked at the other members. Jonghyun, Key, Taemin and Minho. He just smiled and made a small bow with his head. The 4 smiled back. He went back to Onew.

“Umm… can we?” Onew asked while slightly pointing at the coffin. (if they can take a look at the coffin)

“Oh. Sure” Ryeowook said. Onew and the others went near the coffin with the other members.

“Omo. Hye Soo looks so cute” Key said.

“We didn’t even hang out with her a lot” Onew said while softly touching the glass with his fingertips.

“She liked our song; ‘Juliette’ ” Jonghyun said.

“She begged me to teach her the breakdown part of Lucifer. But I was too busy. I even told her that I’ll teach her when I had time.” Taemin said sadly. 

“I’m really goanna miss her” Minho said. He then noticed that Taemin was already crying. He wrapped his arm around him.

“I think I might cry” Key said. He slightly backed away and wiped his barely falling tears. Jonghyun just comforted his lover.

RYEOWOOK’S POV

I looked at SHINee and saw how sad they were. I just held back my tears. Kyu probably noticed me ‘cause he let me rest my head on his shoulder. His right arm was around me and his right hand was at the right side of my head. He was just caressing my hair with his thumb. He kept on sshhhh-ing me. Then SHINee sat on their row. 

--------2 hours later---------

3RD PERSON POV

A van pulled over at the church. 5 pretty girls came out. They wore a black-and-white attire. They looked like business women in their attire.



The blonde girl with a big voice squatted next to Ryeowook.

“Ryeowook Oppa?” Ryeowook looked at her. He made a smile and hugged her.

“ Luna, I missed you. I haven’t seen you in a while” Wook said softly. He broke the hug.

“Me too, Oppa” She looked at Kyu and gave him a hug too.

“Condolence Oppa” She said while hugging Kyu.

“Thanks” He said. She broke the hug. Then, Victoria hugged Kyuwook then Sulli, then Krystal then Amber. They went near the coffin.

“Aigoo~” Victoria said.

“Poor Hye Soo” Luna commented.

“I never had the chance to even play with her since I was in America” Amber said.

“She’s still pretty even thou she’s already dead” Krystal said.

“Such a good kid she was” Sulli said. All of them cried. Good thing there was tissue. After taking a look, they went to their places.

----------------------------

Soon, other guests came.

DBSK


TRAX



The Grace



F.T. Island



C.N. Blue


and others. Even families and other idols from different companies came. 

RYEOWOOK’S POV

It was already 12:30 and I never moved out of my spot. So did Kyu. I begged him to stay with me. The pain, The Hurt that I feel right now. I just needed someone to hold and lean on.

A van stopped in front of the church. I didn’t bother to look back. Kyu still let me rest my head on his shoulder. Then, at the corner of my eye, I saw a girl in white stand beside me. I looked at her. 

“Oppa…” It was Taeyon. I faked a smile and hugged her.

“Taeyon, thanks for coming today” I said when I broke the hug.

“It’s okay, Oppa. Condolence oppa.” She said with a smile. I hugged also the other members. So did Kyu. I noticed that I only hugged 8 girls.




Tiffany, Sooyung, Yoona, Sunny, Taeyon, Seohyun, Hyeyeon, Yuri” I counted in my mind.

“Umm… Taeyon, where is Jessica?”

“Oh, She still had a filming to do but don’t worry. She said she will catch up with us” Taeyon replied.

I went back to my seat next to Kyu while SNSD went to see Hye Soo. I sighed heavily. Kyu probably heard me. 

“Are you sleepy?” He asked with love and care.

“Nope. Just… Just sad.” I replied sadly.

“Is there anything I could do?” 

“I need a hug right now” I said with a pout. Kyu smiled and hugged me tight. And we did the same pose we did a while ago. After a few minutes, Leeteuk hyung came near us.

“Do you guys want to eat first?” He Asked.

“No. Thanks hyung” I said.

“Are you sure? You haven’t eaten yet Wook. Ever since this morning.” 

“He’s right baby. You should eat first.” Kyu took Leeteuk hyung’s side.

“Kyu…. I’m not hungry” I protested while looking at his face.

“Come on Wook. You’re already looking pale.” Leeteuk hyung said. I sighed and nodded. I was about to stand up and go to the back of the church where all of the other members are since they’re eating when a red convertible stopped at the front of the church. Everyone looked at the car.

Out came is Jessica of SNSD. In a RED DRESS.



She came out and took a bouquet of red roses out of the back seat. She entered the church as if she was a pageant queen. I was so shocked. I looked at Kyu and he had this calm but angry face. He stepped in front of me. Like he was protecting me. For some reason, I was getting dizzy. She stopped in front us. I looked at Krystal and saw that she was shocked herself.

“Condolence Oppa.” She sarcastically said. Kyu showed his famous smirk.

“What are you doing here? Dressed like that?” He said.

“Oh! Why? Am I not invited? I thought SNSD was invited to come here today. I am a member of SNSD so I can come” 

“You’re supposed to come in a black or white attire.” Leetuk hyung said.

“Well, I want to come in red. Problem with that?”

“Yeah. It shows like you’re happy seeing the person dead. Don’t you know that? Huh?” Kyu said which killed my heart.

“I know that. I’m not dumb.”

“Really? It isn’t obvious.” Kyu said. I held his upper arm and shook it a little. He looked at me and I made a “please-don’t-fight-in-here” face. He nodded. Jessica probably saw me do that.

“Oh! Ryeowook! Where do you want me to put these? Do you think it will be nice on top of the coffin? I know that you were born at June and I found out that people who have birthdays at June love roses!” She asked. I sighed. I was about to talk when someone interrupted me.

“Unnie, Why are you dressed like that?” Seohyun asked. Jessica turned around and smiled.

“Why? Don’t you like it? Oh! Seohyun, why are in white? Shouldn’t you be in red too?” Seohyun was taken aback.

“What? Of course not Unnie. Why are you dressed like that Unnie?”

“Something to remind these people how hurt you were.” She said fiercely.

“Mworago unnie?” 

“I hate to see it when Kyu Oppa is with Ryeowook Oppa. He should be with you!” She snapped.

“Wh-wh..what?” Seohyun managed 

“It should be Seokyu! Not Kyuwook! It should be the maknaes of SNSD and Super Junior! Not Some couple made by themselves! Do you know what could happen to our company?! What do you think will Sunny’s uncle think?! He’ll get rid of them! And us too ‘cause we didn’t stop them!” She screamed.

“Unnie! I never loved Kyu as a crush or whatever! I loved him as a brother!” Seohyun replied.

“No! I see the way you look at him Seohyun! I know you’re in love with him!”

“NO, I’M NOT! You wanna know who I love? Yonghwa!” She said. We all looked at Yonghwa and he was like in shock.

“No! NO! You should be with Kyuhyun Oppa!”

“Well, I don’t want to!”

“No! you should be with Kyuhyun Oppa! It should be SNSD and Super Junior! And now that you like Yonghwa, Kyuhyun Oppa and Ryeowook Oppa are together! ”

“Jessica, if you don’t like the idea of me and Ryeowook together, then don’t mind us anymore!” Kyu retorted. 

“And you think I’ll just sit here while all of the boy bands are having secret relationships?!” All of the guys in the church were shocked. They all had wide eyes.

“Yeah! I know about you’re relationships!” She looked at SHINee.

“Jonghyun! I thought you already had an ideal girl! But why Key?! Why not someone pretty and perfect?! Like Se kyun?!” Jonghyun showed his shocked but angry face. Key just lowered his head few seconds later, I saw tears going down his face. Jessica looked at us this time.

“You have to learn lessons when it comes to relationships Kyuhyun Oppa!” She screamed. Krystal went behind Jessica and was already slowly pulling her. 

“Unnie, stop it” Krystal said softly.

“No Krystal! This Man needs to learn a lesson! A thing or two!” Jessica said while pointing at Kyu.

“Mwoh?! If there’s one person who needs to learn a thing or two about relationships, it’s you!” Kyu angrily said. This is the thing I hate most about Kyuhyun. The evil side.

“You don’t know how hurt all of your ex boyfriends were when YOU left them! You broke every guy’s heart! I’ll give you one example. Donghae hyung!” Kyu screamed. I looked at Donghae hyung and saw that his head was already facing down.

“You don’t know how hurt he was when you left him! You’re just a girl who transfers from one guy to another! Haven’t you ever heard of being “faithful”?! ” Kyu said. Jessica just scoffed.

“I never loved Donghae Oppa anyway. He was sooo yesterday. And do you wanna know why I left Donghae Oppa? It’s because he’s GAY! He’s useless to me!” Jessica’s word hurt Donghae hyung deeply . But mostly to Eunhyuk hyung ‘cause he was already walking near Jessica and I know that he wants to punch her.

“Yah! You don’t have the right to say those things to him!” He screamed to her. He was about to walk near her when other Super Junior members tried to block him and Jessica.

“Yah! Stop it!” Leeteuk hyung said. They did stop ‘cause you’ll hate it when Leeteuk hyung gets angry.

“Wait… Why are you even here in a red dress? Do you have like some grudge towards Hye Soo? It’s as if you’re the one who killed her” Minho said. Jessica sarcastically smiled.

“You’re smart Minho.” I then looked at Kyu. He was ready to kill Jessica. A life for a life. Kyu never believed in that saying. But it’s an exception when it comes to the people he loves. He was coming near Jessica already. Others tried to separate them.

“WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU JESS?! HUH?!! DID SHE STEAL SOMETHING FROM YOU?! DID SHE DO SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO KILL HER?! WHAT GRUDGE DID YOU HOLD BACK?! WHY?! ARE YOU ANGRY AT HER?!” Kyu screamed as if he was a mad man.

“Nope just to her parents. Her GAY parents.”

“Jessica, STOP IT!” Leeteuk hyung ordered when he pushed her away from us. She didn’t fall but she did moved back.

“You’ll regret this! ALL of you! Especially you Kyuhyun oppa. You’re goanna regret that you ever loved Ryeowook Oppa!” Kyu just scoffed.

“Never. I’d rather die.” Kyu said with confidence.

“Oh really?” She said that ended off with a scoff. “What if I said that I have a gun right now and I’m ready to shoot it at you?” she tested him. Kyu smirked and open his arms wide.

“Then do it.” Kyu said. Again, with full of confidence. I was scared. What if she really has a gun? She smiled sarcastically and dug in to her purse and quickly pulled out a gun. I heard loud gasps. Everyone backed away from Jessica. My eyes really widened. I was trying to quickly focus. Kyu still didn’t flinch or anything. He’s still confident. Jessica then smiled sarcastically again.

“Let’s see then.” She then pulled the trigger.

BANG!

KYUHYUN’S POV

I was ready to die. Just for the sake that I could love Ryeowook freely. I then heard a loud bang. I quickly closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I was hurt. My heart. It got hurt. Because when I opened my eyes, I saw Ryeowook in front of me. He went in front of me thus, making the bullet hit him. Not me.

“RYEOWOOK!” He fell flat on the floor with a wound on his stomach. He was bleeding like crazy.

“Ryeowook! Ryeowook baby, Stay awake.” I looked around and everyone was like freaking out. Leetuk hyung was already calling 911. Ryeowook was slowly losing consciousness.

“No! Ryeowook please! Don’t quit now! Please” I can feel my tears go down to my cheeks. He even had the chance to smile and wipe my tears.

“Stop…Crying..kyuie” he said softly. I shook my head.

“Ryeowook, please…please don’t leave me….I need you…” I said.

“Kyuhyun-ah…..if ever…I might…..not make it…” I then cut him off.

“No! you’re goanna make it! Don’t say that!”

“Kyuhyun-ah, in.... case I die, I……want you to…. take care of your…….hyungs for me”

“But….You promised me! You promised me that…. You would never leave me.” He then smiled.

“I did kyuhyun-ah…I did. But….I can’t control everything.” He then held my right hand and put it on his cheek.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun-ah if…. this happened. But I want you to know…..that…Even if this is happening to me….. I’m still…… not regretting that I love you” I can feel my heart breaking. The way he talks with all that sadness but still a little bit of hope. I then heard an ambulance’s siren and saw some police car. The paramedics were already putting Ryeowook in a stretcher. I never let go of his hand. My grip was tighter as ever.

They put him in the back of the ambulance. I got inside with him. We were already moving to the hospital. We arrived to the hospital.
I ran as fast as the stretcher. I needed to be with him before he goes into the operating room. 

RYEOWOOK’S POV

I was slowly losing my consciousness but I had to stay awake. I needed to tell Kyu something before I might die.

“Kyu….” I said when I looked at him. He did the same. He leans closer.

“What is it?” I slowly lifted my hand near me and took out my ring. And I gave it to him. He was already starting to cry again.

“Wookie….”

“Kyu….take it. And if ever…I might not make it, I want you to give it to…someone else” he stared at me with shock and shook his head. Tears were already packing up in his eyes. Ready to fall.

“Wookie…I can’t love anybody else but you. I need you…”

“You can Kyu….I don’t want you to get lonely when I die.” He shook his head again.

“Take care of your hyungs for me kyuhyun-ah” we were about to reach the operation room.

“I love you Kyu.” I said. 

“I love you too Wookie” he then kissed me. Maybe for the last time. Then, he let go of my hand. I entered the operation room. The last thing I remember was the doctor saying “Everything’s goanna be alright” then…..nothing.

KYUHYUN’S POV

I kept on crying every time I saw the ring in my hands. I should be there inside. With Wookie. But here I am. Outside of the operating room. Sitting on a bench. Crying my eyes out. I then felt a hand land on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Leeteuk hyung.

“Eveything’s goanna be fine Kyu. Trust us” He said. I just forced a smile. And he left. I was praying hard that God would help me with my problems. I needed my Wookie. Half of my heart was already taken by my daughter. If the other half would be taken by my Wookie too, I think I might die.

---------5 hours later----------

I could feel someone shake my forearm. I slowly opened my eyes. It was Eunhyuk hyung. I never realized that after all of that crying, I fell asleep.

“What is it hyung?” I asked with my obviously hoarse voice. He was already smiling.

“I talked with the doctor a while go.” He said. I immediately sat up straight.

“And?”

“He was the one who operated Wookie. He said he’s fine already. Good thing the doctor had already experienced these things.”

“Is Wookie okay?”

“Yup. The operation was a success.” I sighed with relief.

“Can I visit him?” I asked.

“Yeah. But he isn’t awake yet.” I stood up.

“what room is he in?”

“Room 546” I walked with Eunhyuk hyung.

-----------------------------

I was standing in front of the room. I gulped and opened the door. I saw Leeteuk hyung beside the bed. He stood up. Unblocking the patient. There, was my Wookie. Looking still heavenly. But the pain in his face can be seen.

I sat next to him at his bed and held hid hand. I then took out his ring. And put it on his ring finger. I admired the ring sparkle in the light. I leaned forward and kissed his ring. His eyes started to open. He looked around and then looked at me. I smiled appeared on his face and mine.

“Kyu….” He said with a hoarse voice.

“Wookie…” I then came near him and hugged him as if he was my life. Well, He was. 

“Aigoo! Ow.. Kyu…” I then came back to my senses and let go of our hug.

“Opps! I’m sorry! Are you ok??? Did I hurt you?” I asked like I was a mad man.

“I’m fine Kyuie. I’m ok.”

---------4 days later----------

After Wookie was discharged, We went to the police station for Hye Soo’s case. I went there with Wookie, Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, and Sungmin hyung. Of course, when we reached the police station, SHE was there. The one who killed Hye Soo. My Hye Soo and almost killed my Ryeowook. She was there with Tiffany, Krystal, Taeyon and Sooyoung. Ryeowook and I sat at the opposite direction of Jessica at the long table. She looked like a drag queen‘cause she wore shorts, a tank top, Tall boots and had huge sunglasses bigger than her head with bracelets and huge earings. I stared at her like she was a monster in Starcraft that I want to delete. It was a big room and it was silent. There was just a long table, some chairs and a clear glass window near the door.

“well…let’s begin.” The police officer said while opening a notebook. I composed myself. Wookie held my hand under the table. Tight. I could tell he’s nervous. I just rubbed his hand with my thumb. I looked at him and he made a forced smile. We then looked forward.

“Well, Mr. Park Jung Soo told us at the church 2 days ago, when Mr. Kim was shot, that Ms. Jessica Jung confessed that she was the one who killed Cho Hye Soo. Daughter of Mr. Cho Ryeowook and Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. Correct?” he said while looking at me and Ryeowook with suspicious eyes. We both nodded. He than looked at Jessica.

“Ms. Jung, is this true?” he asked. She removed her glasses and nodded.

“I just care a lot about Seohyun. She deserves to be with Kyuhyun oppa. Not Him.” She said the last word while pointing at my beloved Wookie. I just rolled my eyes.

“That’s all?” the police officer said as if he was quite surprised. Such a low excuse for killing a kid.

“Nope.”

“And the other reason is?” the police officer asked.

“Because her GAY parents are not supposed to be together.” She said.

“Then why did you target Cho Hye Soo?”

“Because she is someone near and dear to them. I thought that if I killed her, they would snap out of this fairytale dream of theirs and start understanding that this is the real world. You can’t just do as you please”

“We’re aware of that Jess. We thought about this relationship hard.”

“Then you should know that what you did was wrong!”

“Why do you care anyway?”

“I care about the company. Once the media would know about this, S.M. entertainment will crumble down!” I scoffed.

“And since when did you care about the compny?”

“Since I was a assigned to that company. Duh?”

“Tch. Don’t make this our fault. Who’s the killer here? Isn’t you?”

“I did it to cover up your mistakes!!” she screamed after standing up. I stood up too.

“LOVING RYEOWOOK WASN’T A MISATKE!” I shouted. Ryeowook suddenly held my hand tightly.

“YES IT WAS!” Jess screamed.

“Um… Can we please settle this in calm manner? Please sit down.” The police officer said. I did as he told us. He then took something from a backpack. It was a small glass container in a plastic Ziploc bag.

“We saw this at the grass at your house yard. And it was near where a window was. And that window was at the living room. Where Cho Hye Soo and Mr. Lee Sungmin was.” He put the object at the table in front of me and Ryeowook. 

“We observed this bottle and saw that it contained potassium chloride. Potassium chloride is a substance that is commonly used for fertilizer. But we observed the dart that was…on the nape of your daughter, it also had potassium chloride. If a person gets injected with Potassium chloride, he or she, gets killed because Potassium Chloride makes the heart stop beating. Which causes the person… well, you know” I looked at Ryeowook. He just had his head low. I just rubbed his hand with my thumb again.

“Well, we’re goanna settle this in court next week. On Wednesday at 8:00 am. Understood? And if you try to not come on time, we will stop the case and automatically plead you guilty.” He said to Jessica. She just nodded.

“You may leave now.” The officer said. I stood up with Ryeowook and went out of the room. But Jess stayed. Hehehe

-----------3 months later------------

It’s been 3 months. Me and Ryeowook are still together. Jessica wasn’t sentenced to jail. Instead, she had to do community service for 3 years, she can’t join SNSD in their activities for 6 months, and she has to go to rehab for a year. It was already hell at her standard. I just hope that she changes her attitude. Here I am, driving with Ryeowook. We then hiked until we reached a tombstone near a huge tree. We put Hye Soo’s grave at a small hill quite far from the city. Ryeowook put down a bouquet of dandelions at the tombstone. He then prayed and so did I. after praying, we just sat there.
No worries, no stress, no busy streets, just me and Wookie. He leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Kyu?”

“mmm?”

“are you happy?”

“Hmm?” I was quite surprised from his question.

“Are you happy? I mean, besides from what happened to Hye Soo and me…are you happy?” he looked at me. I then gave him my best smile. I then slowly pushed his head on my shoulder.

“Very happy.” I then kissed the side of his head. 

“Do you think Hye Soo’s angry at us for what happened?” I then chuckled at his innocence.

“I don’t know. But one thing’s for sure, is that she still loves you. No matter what. Like how I love you.” 

“Kyu…”

“mmm?”

“What if I died?” I was taken back. 

“What?”

“What if I died when Jessica shot me? What would you be doing right now?” I winced at his explanation.

“I would probably be dead by now. But first, I would have probably killed Jessica.”

“Why would you kill yourself too?”

“Because Hye Soo took already half of my heart. And if you would die, you would also take half of my heart. I would also die. Because without a heart, I would die.” I could see him blush and smile. I took his face in my hands.

“You and Hye Soo are my life. Without both of you, I would be dead.” I then kissed his forhead and hugged him. I don’t know if I was hallucinating or not, but for some reason, I heard a cute tiny voice calling me "appa"

YEY! I FINSIHED IT!
Sorry if i wasn't active with Kyuwook. I was busy loving 2min (taemin and minho) and jongkey (jonghyun and key) mpreg fics. :)
My next fic MIGHT be 2min or jongkey. you can read it if you want. it will be posted in my journal. I won't be posting in Kyuwook 
for a while but i promise to visit the community once in a while to read your fics! :D
ANYEONG!!! Please comment below!!