Stay my baby (part 1)

Stay my baby (Two-Shot)

It was a normal night at the house. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were at the couch watching their favorite drama. They were watching silently while munching on chips and popcorn. The episode was about a mother and her child. The mother was dying and the kid was still 5 years old. She was already at the hospital and she kissed her kid on the forehead before she died.

Kyuhyun pitied the kid but he did react much. Then he heard sniffing. He looked at his side and saw Ryeowook crying. He then chuckled seeing how cute his husband was. Ryeowook heard Kyu chuckle and he looked at him. Kyu stopped chuckling and just smiled and opened his arms. Ryeowook snuggled in Kyu’s arms. He leaned his head on Kyu’s shoulder and Kyu wrapped his arms around Ryeowook.

“Feel sad?” Kyu asked. Ryeowook nodded.

“I pity that kid too. Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll find his new family soon” Kyu said.

--------After 3 minutes------

The drama’s episode ended. Ryeowook stood up and took his empty box of tissues and used tissues and threw them. Kyu took the empty bowl of popcorn, bag of half eaten chips and the 2 empty coke cans to the kitchen. While Kyu was cleaning up, Ryeowook came to him and sat on the kitchen counter.

“Kyu?”

“mmm?”

“What do you think of adopting a child?” Kyu almost choke on the water he was drinking when Ryeowook asked. He went in front of Ryeowook.

“I think…… we don’t have time to do that” Kyu said with a smile. Ryeowook groaned.

“Kyu…..”
“Ryeowook, let me remind you that we’re idols.”

“And? You’re never scared if the media will know that we’re in a relationship. No wait scratch that. That we’re married.” Then Ryeowook held up his hand and there, on his ring finger is a shiny, golden ring with silver in the middle. Then, Ryeowook took Kyu’s right hand and held it in front of the owner’s face.

“You also have ring.” Wook said. Kyu sighed and took his hand back.



“I know that. That’s still something we can cover. But having a child? I’m not sure”

“Kyu… Please.”

“Wook..”

“Fine.” Ryeowook jumped down the counter and was leaving.

“Where are you going?” Kyu asked. Wook turned around.

“I’m going to Yesung’s. I’ll spend the night there” He was about to turn around and walk again when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

“Ok ok. I’m sorry. Please don’t go there. Especially sleep over there. Especially when I’m not there. Please..”

“Then do as I say”

“Wook…please…. If the media will ask who that is, what will you say?”

“I’ll tell the truth”

“I can’t believe you’re dragging me into this” Ryeowook turned around and faced Kyu.

“Please..” He put his hands together. Kyu was unsure.

“Pleeeaaasssseee….” Ryeowook begged. Kyu was just silent until…

“Fine”

“YEY!!!!” Ryeowook clapped and hugged Kyu with all his might.

---------------------------

It has been 5 years since Hye Soo became a Cho. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook adopted her. They adopted her 3 days after Ryeowook begged Kyu.

------One day------

“Umma, Look! I drew a picture!” Hye Soo said to her mother who was cooking.

“Let me see.” Ryeowook squatted to have the same height as Hye Soo’s and took the picture from her hands. It was a picture of a heart and it was labeled as “Hye Soo’s heart” and inside that heart are the names of the people she loves.


“I love it! You’re really good at this Hye Soo! Who taught you how to draw this good?” He asked in a smile.

“Sungmin appa did!” Hye soo said while pointing to Sungmin who was at the doorway.

“Really? Well, go and draw more!” He encouraged and the child nodded with a smile. She then ran to Sungmin and hugged his knees.

“Komawo Sungmin appa!” She said with the aegyo-ness bursting out of her.
Ryeowook stood up and resumed cooking.

SUNGMIN’S POV

Hye Soo started running. I chased her of course. Then, without noticing, she bumped in to someone.

“Oops!” Kyu said playfully. I stopped running after Hye Soo. She just stared at Kyu. She looked cute ‘cause she was looking at him as if he’s in the clouds. She’s real short.

“Watch where you’re going Hye Soo~. Okay?” He said.

“Yes appa!” She then hugged his knees and ran again. Kyu smiled and patted my shoulder when he was about to walk.

“Hyung.” He said.

“Kyu.” I replied.

“Watch her okay?”

“Course” I said then chased after her again.

KYUHYUN’S POV

I crept slowly to my husband and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

“Kyu…” I buried my face at the crook of his neck and took all of his scent in my body. He smells like strawberry.

“mmmm… have I ever told you how perfect you are?”

“You already told me that when you confessed to me” He said playfully.

“Hmm… good point” I inhaled his scent again. But I was interrupted when I heard someone scream.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!!” It sounded like Sungmin hyung.
I immediately stopped sniffing Wookie like a dog and looked at Ryeowook.

“What happened?” He whispered. I then ran to where I heard the scream. So did Ryeowook. While running, I could hear Sungmin scream more.

“KYU!!!!! RYEOWOOK!!!!” I ran more. I finally found Sungmin hyung. He was at the living room. Where he and Hye Soo drew. He was easy to find since all the other members were surrounding him I could hear crying. I went near them so did Ryeowook.
When we got through, there, was my child.

Hye Soo.

On the floor.

Motionless.

RYEOWOOK’S POV

I heard Sungmin nhyung scream and there I saw Hye Soo on the floor lying on her stomach. I began to panic. I looked at Sungmin hyung. He was already crying. I began to shake him.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!!!” He wouldn’t answer. He just kept on crying with his hand covering his mouth. He kept shaking his head.

“We….we…. were drawing…and I was really with her! And then…she just…. dropped….” he explained. I looked at Hye Soo’s nape. There, was a small dart. More like a needle. I held a part of my apron that I was wearing slowly took it out while my hand was covered. I turned her over. I tried to softly slap her cheek.

“Hye Soo?” I softly slapped her cheek,

No response

“Hye Soo?” I called again. I started crying.

“Oh my God….” I said before hugging her tightly. I put her near my chest.

Why? Why is this happening to me?

KYUHYUN’S POV

I could hear Ryeowook crying. I went out of the circle and leaned on the wall. My face facing the wall.

God, Please help me. Help me be brave. I need your help. Wookie needs me. Help me God. Bless my daughter there in heaven. Please guide her.

After praying, I looked at Ryeowook. I pity him really. I went up to him, knelt behind him and put my hands on his shoulders.

“Wook…” No response. He just continued what he was doing.

“Wook…” He didn’t move. But spoke.

“Kyu…” I felt like my heart broke when he spoke. The sadness in his voice.

“Wook, Please accept this” Wookie just shook his head.

“Aniyo…” he said. I then heard an ambulance siren. Then, in a split second, the paramedics came.

“The paramedics are here. You have to let them do their job.” I said. He then shook his head again. I then slowly pulled him away from Hye Soo. The paramedics slowly removed Hye Soo from his arms.

“ANIYO!!!!” He screamed. But I wouldn’t let him. I took both of his wrists from behind, and pulled him away from her.

“No!!! Kyu, Please!!!! ANIYO! Hye Soo!!” Finally, the paramedics got her and I hugged Ryeowok from behind.

“Shhh…. Ryeowook. Please stop” I said. He shook his head.

“No! Hye soo!!! Kyu, please!” He screamed. He was struggling in my arms. But he knows too well that I’m stronger than him. I then just moved in front of him and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in my chest.

“Kyu….. *Hiccup*” I rubbed his back soothingly since he’s already hiccupping.

“Shhhh.. It’s okay. Stop crying” He shook his head.

“No.... It’s *hiccup* not o- *hiccup* kay” He managed to say. He was right though. It isn’t okay. I feel like my world’s also burning down. But I have to be strong. For me. For Ryeowook.

----------3 hours later------------

Ryeowook lied down on our bed facing the side. Tears still falling from his brown orbs. I then sat next to him.

“Wook…”

“Kyu, please leave me alone for a while.”

“Are you sure?” He nodded.

“Ok” I planted a kiss on his head. He sadly smiled before I left the room.

-------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

“I feel like it’s all my fault.” Sungmin said while his hands are covering his face.

“Baby, it’s not your fault.” Yesung said while rubbing the other’s back.

“But I was responsible for her.” He groaned.

“I’m sure Ryeowook and Kyuhyun will understand.” Henry said.

“Sungmin hyung.” Someone said. All 10 of them looked where they heard the voice. It was Kyuhyun.

“I wanna talk to you” He said. All of them looked at each other with wide eyes. Sungmin stood up. Hand slightly shaking. Kyu went to the kitchen Sungmin followed.

-----In the kitchen------

Kyu faced Sungmin.

“Hyung.” He said. Sungmin looked really scared. Everyone in SM entertainment knows that once you mess with the maknae of Super Junior, you’re goanna regret it. He may not kill you, but once he talks to you, his words will repeat over and over and over again at night. You can not sleep at all.
Once, Jessica of SNSD broke his PSP on purpose as revenge because he accidentally pushed her. Kyu confronted her that afternoon. The next day, SNSD needed to perform hoot. She came inside the dressing room looking like a troll. She had a troll doll’s hair and had a troll face. That’s why, no one dares to mess with the maknae.

“Remember what I told you a while ago? When Hye Soo bumped into me? Do you remember what I told you?” He asked coldly. Sungmin stared down. trying not to make eye contact.

“Y-You… told m-me…to w-watch ov-ver h-.her” he stuttered.

“Correct. The question is” He got closer. Sungmin was getting really scared. Not knowing what Kyuhyun might do to him.

“Did you do what I said?” He said almost whispering. Sungmin closed his eyes. He couldn’t take it looking at the maknae.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Well, actually I was with her! So that means I was there! So, I did what you told me to” Sungmin defended.

“Then if you were watching over her, why did she still get hit?”

“M…M-Mu…mula (I don’t know)” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Don’t you have any idea how bad-”

“Kyu?” They both looked at the doorway and saw Ryeowook with Yesung standing there. Ryeowook looked terrible. Red eyes, slightly messed up hair and a little red nose. Like Rudolf the reindeer. He came near and faced Sungmin.

“You can go Hyung. sorry about Kyu” He said softly. Still obvious that he was depressed. Kyuhyun didn’t react anymore. But was quite surprised. Sungmin went to the doorway and immediately went out of the kitchen with Yesung. Ryeowook then faced Kyu.

“Kyu, You shouldn’t blame Sungmin hyung for what happened.” He said softly.

“Ryeowook, I told him-”

“And he did. But someone came in our house and shot Hye Soo at her nape. He did what you told him to Kyu. You can’t blame him if that happened.” Ryeowook said before walking out of the room. 

------------------------------------

Kyuhyun looked at Hye Soo’s room.



There, he saw Ryeowook still crying. He was holding her blanket and inhaling all of his daughter’s scent. He then cried more. Kyuhyun pitied Wookie. He was too depressed. He slid beside him and hugged him from behind. He wrapped his right arm around Ryeowook. Ryeowook then held Kyu’s right hand. Kyu hid himself in the crook of his husband’s neck.

“Shhh… Wookie. Stop crying” he said. Ryeowook just sobbed.

"I'm sorry about a while ago with Sungmin hyung. I called him a while go and I apologized." He just nodded.

“Kyu…”

“mmm?”

“Can you please *sniff* promise me something?”

“What is it, Yeobo?” Ryeowook turned to face him.

“Please..Please don’t ever leave me.” Kyu smiled and lay down properly. Facing the ceiling. Ryeowook rest his head on Kyu’s chest. He Ryeowook’s cheek with his right hand while the other hand was around Ryeowook.

“Now, Why would you think of that?” He asked while Wook’s cheek.

“Someone I care about already left me.” He looked at Kyu.

“I don’t want you to leave me too.” Ryeowook said with watery eyes. Kyu then made an encouraging smile.

“Don’t worry. I won’t ever leave you” He whispered with a voice that can melt anyone’s heart.

“And I wish you would do the same.” He said. Ryeowook nodded.

“I’ll never leave you either Kyuie” 



Sorry about the angsty-ness. :|
This is just a fic to kill time. :D 
I was a little bored since it's summer and i have nothing to do. :) LOL
Please comment below! You know that your comments always make my day.