Part 2

[OneShot] Go Get Her



Here it is, the final part:)
___________________________________________________

“Yah! Ji yong! What is wrong with you? That was rude!” CL was pulling her hand from GD; he was holding her hand too tight, as if he didn’t want to let her go…
“Come with me… we need to talk.”
“Talk about what?” GD didn’t hear her anymore; he was calling their manager to send the car where they were.

Jiyong was pulling her towards the entrance but then CL tried hard to break free from his tight grasp and she succeeded.
“Ya! KWON JIYONG! I always knew you’re impossible!” She shouted as they came to a stop.

“I am NOT going with you because I would go home with Dara unni.” She said simply while dialing Dara’s number.
The phone rang several times before Dara picked up.

“Hello? Chaerin-ah, is that you?” Dara said even though she knows.

“Unni! Where are you?! I can’t find you anywhere!” CL shouted because of the chaotic crowd.

“Uhm… Eh? I thought you’re going with Jiyong.” Dara stated innocently

“What? Unnie, I can’t really hear you. The crowd’s too noisy! Can you make you voice a little louder?
“N-n-NO! Ah…uhm… I mean… AH! OH YEAH! I said something important came up and I need to settle it tonight. I’m afraid you’ll have to leave without me.” Dara finally found her words.

She remembered how Jiyong looked at her when she found the two of them in the backstage. Jiyong had pleading eyes and instantly, she knew what to do.

“Ah, I see. I was about to go home anyway. Take care unni.” CL said as she took a glance at Jiyong knowing that escaping from the situation would be impossible now.

“Chaerin-ah, what’s wrong?” GD’s manager asked. “Ah. It’s nothing, oppa. I was supposed to go home with Dara unni but something came up so she had to leave before me.”
“Aigoo, then what are you waiting for? Get in the car! You guys live in the same apartment anyway. Why go home alone? Something could happen to you!”

CL sighed as she got up the car. GD’s manager was kind enough to offer her a ride home and she thought it was rude to refuse his offer. The manager hyung sat beside the driver and the two were left in the backseat, wordless. No one has said a word until the car stopped at the manager’s house.
“Thanks for a great night, Jiyong! Everyone really enjoyed it, I suppose.” Jiyong just nodded and the manager then left.

As he was just about to break the silence, he received a text message from his manager. It read: “Jiyong-ah, have a safe trip home. And one more thing, I don’t really know what’s going on between the two of you but please, be gentle, okay? That’s a message from Yanggoon. That’s all. Goodnight.”

Jiyong closed his phone and sighed. “AISH, why do people repeat those lines again and again? ‘be gentle’, ‘take care’, ‘be careful’… WTH. It’s not like I’d do anything to her.”

And again, there came silence. Minutes passed and finally GD stated while looking down. “Chaerin-ah, I’m… really sorry for what I did earlier. I- I didn’t mean it. It just hurts me whenever I see you having a good time with another guy. It pains my heart…. and my pride. I always feel that I can’t protect you.”

CL wasn’t answering. GD looked up only to see CL looking outside the window, listening to her iPod.
“Aish…” He muttered. “Just when I gathered up all my courage to say all this, I see her spacing out.”
Little did he know, CL was staring at him while he was saying his ‘almost confession’, not missing any word.

[CL’s POV]

…“I always feel that I can’t protect you.” “WTH. Am I the ground or what? Hello! I’m here… right beside you.”

[end CL’s POV]

She then put on her earphones and randomly chose a song. [np: Look Only at Me] She listened to the song very well and next thing she knew, a tear was sliding off her beautiful face. She always ends up crying when she’s mad and confused. Mad at what he did earlier and confused at what he was trying to say. She looked outside pretending not to hear anything and to hide her now tearful face to GD. It was just then that she realized what GD wanted to convey to her. His Feelings. REAL FEELINGS.

They finally reached their apartment. The two of them entered the elevator, still without saying a word. They pressed the buttons for their respective floors. The elevator door finally opened at 2ne1’s floor. CL was about to go out when suddenly, GD grabbed her arm and pulled her back inside. “What do you want now?” CL asked. “You’re not going anywhere. You’re staying… WITH ME.” GD said with authority. CL glared at him and watched the door close as she was left with no choice.

The elevator finally reached Big Bang’s floor. GD went out with his hand tightly held on to CL’s arm. CL followed him hesitantly until they reached Big Bang’s dorm.


CL thought that the talk wouldn’t take long; actually she didn’t want to talk, so she just stood there, leaned her back on the wall and continued to listen to her iPod. GD was having a debate inside his head, whether to confess his feelings or just try to fix things with her. He was getting angry again because she was ignoring him ever since they left the event.

“Yah! I told you, we need to talk.” He was trying to stay calm, everything that happened earlier was repeating inside his head. He was getting jealous, again.

CL just glared at him.

“Aren’t you going to talk to me?” He didn’t want to sound desperate; he was getting more anxious and frustrated.

“No. Can I leave now? I have some stuff to do.” CL wanted to fix things too, but she was mad at him for being extra weird today. He was really making her confused.

Her phone suddenly rang; it was the guy at the event. When she was about to answer the call, he grabbed the phone and threw it somewhere.

“So you’d rather talk to other people than talk to me? I bet it was that guy earlier.” Ji yong glared at her, and she glared back.

“Aish, Ji yong ssi! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? First you get mad at me for nagging too much about your smoking when I should really nag some more so that you’d stop, then you’re blaming your stress on me, and then you rudely pulled me away from the guy that I was talking to. I don’t get you anymore!!!”

“But the guy was about to touch you!”

“You still have no right to do that; I can take care of myself. You know what? This is going no where, I’m leaving.”

She was about to open the door when GD pulled her back and pinned her to the wall.

“Just listen to me first!” He was more than mad… he was jealous… he was in love.

“Aish! Kwon Ji Yong! Let me go!” She was struggling to break free from him, but his gaze was making her weak. She knew she had to stay; she was just confused and mad.

“You’re right. I don’t have the right. I don’t have the right to get mad. I don’t have the right to take care of you. I don’t have the right to stop you from talking to guys. And I don’t have the right to ing get jealous! But I can’t help it! I can’t hold my feelings anymore. It’s not my fault that every time you step in the room, I get distracted. It’s not my fault that every time I hear your voice I can’t stop myself from smiling. Whenever you talk, I always end up staring at you, thank God that you didn’t notice that. I’ll never get tired of your goofy smiles and random acts. And I’m sorry if I can’t stop myself from wanting to kill those d*mn guys who look at you.”

GD didn’t know if it was right or wrong to confess that way. The feeling after releasing everything was great. His heart felt lighter, but then he realized that she didn’t give him an answer. He has decided to just look away and forget what happened.

They were still in the same position, him pinning her to the wall, when suddenly, CL pulled him closer and kissed him quickly on the lips.

He’s not the type of guy who lets opportunities slip away. He was about to deepen the kiss when she pulled away.

“Are you trying to tell me that you like me?” CL innocently asked.

“Yeesh, Don’t be so full of yourself” He gave her a smirk and hugged her tight.

“Kwon Ji Yong! You are SO annoying!” and hits him on the arm. “Let me go!” as she was trying to break free from his hug.
“Chae Rin, stop moving or we’ll fall!” He was enjoying the annoyed look on her face.
“Then why won’t you let me go?” CL wanted to run away for she was embarrassed of her bold action earlier.
“I don’t want to.”
“Aish!” CL pushed him hard, but he was holding her too tight that they both fell on the nearby sofa.

CL was on top of GD. GD was just laughing, enjoying the moment, and loving the feeling that he was holding her.

They were just gazing at each other’s eyes. Trying to think about what should happen next.

“No, I’m not saying I like you… I’m saying I love you.”

CL didn’t know what to answer. She can feel that she was already turning red in the face. [A/N: HAHA.]

“Why are you blushing?” GD playfully asked.
“Because you’re too annoying!” She quickly sat up and moved away from him, trying to avoid his gaze.

“So?” He was waiting for her answer.

Are they together now? Or not?

“Huh?” CL was trying to avoid the question by acting innocent. She looked away, still trying to avoid his gaze and began doing her habit when she’s thinking, pouting with the blowfish look.

“You know what… you’re so cute when you act innocent while blushing like that.” He sat up and pulled her to sit on his lap :)

“Yah! Someone might see us!” she tries to stand up but he pulls her back. The sleeves of her oversized hoodie were already falling because of his pulling,
[A/N: WTH. HAHA] revealing what she was wearing underneath.

[A/N: remember what she wears for practices? The oversized sleeveless shirts and just a sports bra, check out what she’s wearing in 2ne1’s chocolate guesting]

“No wonder the guy was hitting on you, why are you wearing such revealing clothes?”
“They’re comfortable for practices and I’m wearing a hoodie to cover it. Just leave my clothes alone. Okay?” She answered with a pout. She wasn’t looking at him, though she’s feeling comfortable where she’s sitting, it’s still embarrassing to look at. :)) [A/N: she’s still sitting on his lap.]

“Fine, will you answer me now? Are we together now or what?” he seriously asked.

She just hugged him and laid her head on his shoulder, trying to hide her already red face. She was blushing too much.

“I think so.”

He made her face him again.
“Are you sure?” he asked with a silly grin.
“Yes.”
“Good, cause I’ve wanted to do this for a very long time…”
And he captured her lips with his.

The kiss started as a gentle one, as if they were memorizing the feeling of being intimate with each other. They just let the desire and love to take over, as he moved from her lips to her jawline and eventually settled on her neck, gently nibbling her skin. Suddenly, the door flew open.

“Ya! Kwon Ji Yong! I found Gaho in my room! I think he’s a little lost!” Top was wiping Gaho’s paws when he entered the room. He almost dropped Gaho when he realized what Ji yong was doing.

“Yah hyung! Can’t you knock first?”
“Oh ! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” he suddenly realized who the girl was… “Chae rin!? Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! What are you doing to our Chae rin?”
“Hyung, she’s mine now” he answered with a proud smirk.

-THE END-

Behind the Scenes:

GD: You really wear that for practice?
CL: yes. It’s very comfy
GD: I don’t want to practice with you.
CL: why?
GD: cause I might not be able to hold myself and just jump on you:))
[GD is such an ero here, forgive us. Haha.]

______________________________________________________________


Thanks for reading our Fic! :D:D