Part 1:D

[OneShot] Go Get Her

It was a tough week, a lot of controversies going around. Stressful. Very Very Stressful. The album sales were high, but people kept on pushing the plagiarism issue. He was beginning to get worried, but no, he has to stay strong. He loves the music, why bother with such false accusations? He was angry and tired. Not the best combination. But was that the real reason why he was stressed?
I thought he didn’t care? Smile)

“Hey, how many times did I tell you that you should stop smoking?” His manager said.
“Sorry hyung, I just have a lot on my mind lately, I need some way to release some stress.”
“Pssh. I don’t know what to do with you anymore…tsktsk” 

Ji yong just responded with a grin and continued what he was doing when suddenly his manager came back and took the cig away from him.

“YAH! HYUNG! What is wrong with-----“
“Chae Rin!”
“What? She said she won’t come!” Feeling happy that she’s there and at the same time feeling guilty for doing his bad habit. 
“I don’t know but she’s near. Do something to remove the smell. AAIIISSSH, kids these days!” 
“yah hyung! Don’t leave me here! She’s mad for sure!”
“No way! Chae rin is scary when she’s mad!” manager hyung answered before running away from Jiyong=))

Jiyong was about to pop some breath mints when he felt someone pinching his arm.
“Aaaah, ” rubbing his arm.
“KWON JI YONG!”
“LEE CHAE RIN!” 
“What were you thinking shouting out a curse like that? And HOW-” 
“Lee Chae Rin!”
“MANY-“
“Stop it!”
“TIMES-“
“YAH! IT HURTS!”
“DID I-“
“LEE CHAE RIN!”
“TELL YOU-“
“OW! ”
“TO STOP—“
“sorry sorry!”
“SMOKING!”
“Alright, I WILL! STOP HITTING ME!”

“Really???” She replied happily?
“NO. Aaaargh, you make me so mad.” He cursed under his breath while he roughly pulled her away from the people.
“Ji Yong, where are you taking me?”
“Somewhere away from the people so they won’t hear us arguing” 
Chae Rin was about to disagree but then she noticed people staring at them and just let Jiyong drag her away.

Backstage.
CL’s POV

“Thanks for coming!”
Is he trying to change the topic? Oh how I want to remove that silly grin from his face! Why does he have to be so cute? I better not let him know that I came for him.

“What are you talking about? I came for Dara unni, not for you!” I love the disappointed look on him. I want to pinch his cheeks!

“Ouch, so much for being a friend. You can leave now.” Aaaww. Ji yong stop it! I might not be able to hold my self from hugging you. Sh*t.

“CL roo!” 
“Kush oppa!” I ran to him and quickly kissed his cheek. He’s like our second dad next to Teddy oppa. 
“Glad that you came, now he’s going to be in the mood.” I noticed him winking at Ji yong, Okay… I’m lost? What’s happening?
“I better go now, I think the PD’s calling me. Ji yong, don’t forget the performance.”
“Hyung! How can I forget that?” but Kush oppa didn’t hear him anymore, he was already too far. 

“Wow, you greet him with a kiss and you greet me with a pinch. Great. Why don’t you call me oppa?” WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? Shouldn’t I be the one who’s mad? 

“What? Oppa? You? Are you… wait, I remembered something…” I quickly took out my phone and read the message. “TOP oppa and Young Bae oppa asked me to say hello and goodluck to you. And WAIT! Are you trying to change the topic? I SAW YOU!”

“Saw what?” acting like you’re innocent huh, you want some more beating? 
“Saw you smoking. I told you Ji yong, stop. Stop hurting yourself!”
“I just need to release some stress.”
“Ji yong, if you’re stressed with problems, why don’t you share them with your friends? Just don’t result to bad habits that will ruin you.”
“Why do you even care?” I can’t believe his asking me this. He’s mad already, I can tell. 
“Cause I’m your friend!” 

GD’s POV

Just a friend? I’m just a friend to her. I knew it. I should have never let myself lose control and fall for her. I should have stopped myself even if it was impossible. Argh! This is so frustrating!

“Well if you really want to know… I’m stressed because of the album; I’m stressed because of the stupid plagiarism issues. Well, actually no, I don’t even care about that. In fact… you’re the biggest stressor in my ing d*mn life.”

Oh sh*t. What did I just say? 

“Ji yong, what do you mean? How can I---“

Author’s POV

“CL roo, Jiyongie?” Dara heard them fighting, and she knows what’s up. Actually everyone does. Ji yong and Chae rin weren’t exactly great actors. What they felt for each other, was very obvious. People were just waiting for them to snap and make a move. Even Yangoon knows! Smile)

“Dara unni.” Chae Rin forced a smile. She was about to cry, Dara can hear it from her voice.

“Are you guys fighting?” Dara knew it but she had to ask, Ji yong wasn’t looking at her, Chae Rin just looked at the ground.

“Noona are they looking for me? I’ll leave first.” Ji yong needed some time to cool off, he was going to perform. He needs to be hyper or else the show will be ruined. He was great at pretending that nothing’s wrong, so it wasn’t so hard anyway.

“Chae rin, care to tell me what happened?”
“Unni he smoked again. I tried to tell him to stop. All he said was that he’s stressed.” Chae rin wanted to cry, Ji yong never raised his voice whenever they fought. This would be the first time.

“Cl roo, Gd is really stressed, but not about the album or plagiarism issues. He doesn’t care about that. You know how he is, he loves music that’s why he sings, he doesn’t care what people will say as long as he can make his music he’s happy. But he’s not stressed because of that, work is definitely out of this.”
“He’s blaming me…”
“Sure he is, you won’t listen to him.”
“What? I listen to him! I’m his friend!” 
“That’s it. You’re just his friend. But don’t you think he wants to be more than that? Ask yourself… do you want to be more than friends with him?”
With that, Dara left CL with a smirk on her face, CL was confused.

Ji yong was worried with his sudden outburst. He was tired of pretending that he felt nothing for her. He wanted her to know how he feels. He wanted Chae rin all to himself. Possessive if you may ask, but he loved her ever since she started training. Do you know how hard it is to hold back those d*mn feelings?

He was called on stage. He came up with a smile. He had no choice but to pretend that nothing was wrong. He has to give a great performance. He convinced himself that they would be fine soon, that they will fix things soon. 

Everyone was enjoying the show. The first three songs really gave out a great feeling. People were happily watching GD. Until the last song, People loved the last song. GD’s movements were too intense and people find it HOT. Kush was loving the energy that GD was showing, he knew why GD was like that. He saw that jealous look on his face when GD was staring at the crowd.

During the last song…
CL was in front, watching excitedly. She loved watching GD perform on stage. She felt glad that her sunbae didn’t bring his issues on stage. When unexpectedly…
A guy came up to her and asked her questions. Even if she wanted to ignore him, she can’t, she’s a celebrity, and it would be a big issue. So she just tried to answer his questions. CL was not that smart when it comes to things like this. She wouldn’t even know if a guy is already hitting on her, which is what is exactly happening right now. CL didn’t know that GD can see them from the stage.

The guy was asking her questions and joking around, which entertained her, but she was too engrossed on how GD was performing. Almost drooling for his hotness *HAHA* and ecstatic for he was too great on stage. His aura was different, people loved it. The song was about to end. She was not paying attention to the guy anymore, unaware that he was too close to her, and was about to touch her.

Before the last song...
GD was watching her before the show started, she gave him the strength to smile and continue performing. He was glad that she stayed even if they fought. He was excited to end the show so that he could say sorry to her and treat her to dinner. But everything changed when he saw this guy approach her. GD was jealous; he could not laugh with her like that in public. He was jealous because he’s not the one who is beside her.

Kush saw that deathly glare on GD. He knew that something was up and followed his gaze. He wanted to laugh out loud when he saw CL and the guy. He knew that GD was jealous. 

“This is going to be one great performance” Kush grinned and stood up to start the last song.
After the song, Kush went to GD to add some fuel to the fire. He knew GD was already mad, and he knew that it was about time that GD would make his move. 
“Hey! Great performance, why are you so mad?”
“Excuse me hyung, I need to kill someone.” Kush laughed. He was expecting that.
“Well then go get her! I don’t want our queen to be with some random guy, go get her before she’s gone.”

Ji yong couldn’t hold his anger anymore. He jumped off the stage and pulled CL away from the guy.

----