Three

Dear Doojoon, Love JSJ (Hiatus)

Weeks later after Krystal's first day.

Krystal got many haters. She and Henry became much closer and much comfortable with each other and she is also helping him with Jessica. She's also teaching Henry how to speak Korean. Doojoon continues to annoy Krystal but it's the other way round. Doojoon's the one who's getting annoyed. ALWAYS. 

One day, Krystal was walking in the hallway when the so-called queenka of the school walked in front of her with smirk plastered on her face. "Annyeong Kleestal."

Krystal, who was obviously annoyed, rolled her eyes and walked away. The queenka walked in front of her again and pulled her arm. "You know, if you could only understand Korean. I'll be glad to tell you that you're a flirt."

Little did Ms. Queenka know, Krystal understood what she said. She smirked and shrugged off her arm. "Seriously? You're telling me that?" She said and scoffed and continue walking. But all of the queenka's friends went in front of Krystal and pushed her to the wall.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Krystal shouted. They started pulling her hair and started calling her a flirt. "Leave me alone!" She shouted again.

Doojoon who was passing by, saw the whole thing. But he didn't know that it was Krystal who was getting bullied. He was about to walk away when he heard a familiar voice. 

"LET ME GO!" "ARGHHHHH!"

Doojoon stopped his tracks and looked at the girls again. He then saw Krystal. Doojoon clenched his fists and walked towards their direction. "YAH!"

When the girls heard Doojoon's voice. They all stopped and stared at him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL DOING TO KRYSTAL?!" He shouted at them.

They all released Krystal and they ran away, leaving the queenka. Krystal looked at her, as if she was killing her with her piercing stare. "YOU." Krystal said as she approached the queenka.

"What are you gonna do huh?" The queenka asked Krystal. "If looks could kill, you'll be dead by now." Krystal answered as she approached her.

"You.. You.. Could speak Korean..." The queenka uttered. Krystal scoffed, "Of course I can speak Korean. Stupid."

"What are you gonna do?" The queenka said as she backed away every time Krystal takes a step towards her. The queenka hits the wall behind her, panic was written all over her face.

"Scared? Hmm." Krystal said as she puts her index finger near as she was thinking of something. She got near and she smirked. Her face now was 5 inches away from the queenkas. Her eyes never leaving the queenka.

"Boo." Was all Krystal said and the queenka screamed and collapsed on the floor.

"Psh. What a drama queen." Krystal said combed her hair with her hand. She looked at Doojoon and smiled. "Thanks for saving me." and she walked away.

'Aish. Krystal Jung' Doojoon thought and smiled. He looked at the queenka who was lying on the floor, he sat on the floor and poked her head. "Yah, wake up." He said.

"Is she gone?" The queenka asked. Doojoon nodded. She sat up and dusted off her skirt. "This never happened." She said and pointed at Doojoon. "Right." Doojoon nodded and smirked at her. "I'm serious Yoon Doojoon, if this get out. I'm going to kill you." She said as she glared at him. "Not if I kill you first." He said walked away.

When Doojoon went inside the classroom, Krystal was there and she was talking with Henry. 'Henry again?!' He thought and went to his chair. He can't hide his annoyance when he heard Krystal laughing at Henry. 'Seriously?! What's with them?!' He stood up and approached them.

Krystal was teaching Henry how to write Korean characters. "Wow. This is easy." Henry said. But when Krystal asked him to write his name in Korean, he looked at her. "Erm, I'm just kidding. This isn't easy at all." He said and Krystal laughed.

Doojoon approached them and slammed his hand on Krystal table. "Annyeong!" He greeted her. ONLY HER.

"Oh. Hello Doojoon." Krystal said and Henry did the same. "What are you guys doing?" Doojoon asked as he craned his neck towards Henry's table. Krystal slammed the notebook shut. "It's none of your business." She said, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to know what you guys are doing." Doojoon explained. "Plus, I'm bored. I don't have no one to talk too." And he pouted.

Krystal laughed. 'He looks ugly when he pouts.'

Doojoon smiled. 'Finally, she laughed.'

Henry looked confuse, 'What are they talking about?' and he shrugged.

"You have alot of friends, don't you?" Krystal asked. Doojoon nodded. "Well then, get out of our sight."

Doojoon was taken aback, he looked at Krystal. "Wae?!"

"Because, you're an eyesore." Krystal said and took out her phone and earphones. She stuck one on her ear and stuck the other one in the other ear.

Doojoon was pissed as he looked at Henry. Henry who doesn't even know a single thing on what Krystal and Doojoon were talking about, he just lowered his head on his table.

"Stop looking at Henry like you're gonna kill him." Krystal said as she looks at the screen of her phone.

Doojoon looked at Krystal, Krystal did the same when she felt that Doojoon was looking at her. "What are you looking at, Yoon Doojoon?"

Suddenly Doojoon stood up and went outside the classroom. He went to the soccer field and lied on the grass.

'I've only known Krystal for a week, but I'm suddenly attracted to her.' He thought as he sat up. 'Aish! What's with me?!' He ruffled his hair and lied back again.

'This is irritating!' He thought and covered his eyes with his arm. 'Aish! Molla!'

Back at the classroom, Krystal looked at Henry and smiled at him. "Don't mind Doojoon." She said and Henry nodded. The bell rang signaling it was already lunch time. They both stood up, collecting there things and went out of the classroom.

"Henry, did you know that the queenka likes you." Krystal said. Henry shook his head. "Well, I thought you might wanna know.

"Actually, I don't like anyone in this school. Expect for your sister." Henry said and smiled. "And you of course, since you're my only friend."

Krystal smiled and nodded, they went to there usual table and ate.

Doojoon was looking from the other side of the cafeteria. 'What's so good about that Henry kid?!' He thought. The people around the table looked at Doojoon as he continued to stab his plate. He stopped when he felt the stares of his friends.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Dongwoon the maknae of the soccer team asked.

"Huh?" Doojoon looked at them and looked at his plate. "Oh, ah. Yeah."

"Hyung, isn't Krystal Jung your classmate?" Dongwoon asked once again. Doojoon looked at him, 'How can he pronunce "Krystal " so smoothly!?'

"Ah. Neh. Wae?" Doojoon said. As he ate his stabbed spaghetti. "Nothing. She's so cool and nice too!"Dongwoon answered. 

Dongwoon's answer caused Doojoon to choke. Junhyung who was beside him, patted his back softly. "Are you okay?" Junhyung asked. Doojoon just nodded.

"Kreestal Jung? Nice? What do you mean by nice?" He asked Dongwoon. When Dongwoon was about to answer, all the people in the table erupted with laughter.

Dongwoon looked at his hyungs. "Ahhh what's goi-" He got cut off when Gikwang spoke, "Hyung! It's not Kreestal it's Krystal!"

"Aish!" Doojoon stood up and left the cafeteria. 'Kreestal. Kreestal. Krystal.' He thought. "Kreestal." 'Aish! This is frustrating! '

 


Awwww. Doojoon's trying hard to say Krystal. :p

Updated! Please leave a comment! :3