Go back

Good Night Dreams

 

Minwoo's POV
 
 
It was a windy night in Seoul. I'm at the rooftop with Minji. Talking about something magical that you wouldn't imagine.
 
 
"I had to go back." She said.
 
 
"Where? You want to sleep?" I asked.
 
 
"No. I'm going back to my own world." 
 
 
"But you said, you're not gonna leave us." 
 
 
"I promise. I'll be back. Just go back to the room and if someone asked where am I tell them that I'm already sleeping." She asked but I shook my head, "Don't go." 
 
 
"But I have to." She whispered. "I'll be back, I promise." She  waved and said her good bye. 
 
 
I'm worried that you won't comeback. 
 
 
Before she pinch her cheeks I held her and something weird came on. 
 
 
I opened my eyes and heard someone fell on the floor. 
 
 
"Who...are... you?" She asked as she rubbed her head.  
 
 
"Where am I? I asked.
 
 
Her eyes widened, "Minwoo!?!?" 
 
 
I looked around and it's not our room. "Where am I?" I asked again. 
 
 
"What are you doing here? How could it be?" She panicked. 
 
 
"I don't know. When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying in this bed with you." I answered. 
 
 
She stood up and started walking here and there. She's mad at me now.  
 
 
"I'm sorry." I said. But she ignored it and continue doing walking. I can't watch this. Her eyes were on fire and it's like she's gonna eat me in no time.
 
 
I saw a poster pasted on the wall. It's me! I signed that poster... "To Minji." 
 
 
She's really a big fan of us. That's nice. 
 
 
"Now what?" She stopped and looked at me. 
 
 
I shook my head... and she can't do anything but to cry.
 
 
"Pinch your cheeks." She ordered.
 
 
I pinched my cheeks but nothing happened. 
 
 
"What should I do? What should I do?" She keeps on repeating those words. She let out a big sigh and sat to the bed. She massaged her temple. "Calm down. Think... Minji! Think." 
 
 
"I'm really sorry. I didn't know that this thing was gonna happen. I'm sorry." 
 
 
"Okay~ Now you know what will happen. Now, think of any possible things that can make you go back to your own world. You can't stay here." She's worried. 
 
 
"Why?" 
 
 
"We have our own Minwoo here. If you're going to stay here and if they saw you... it's a big big problem." She explained. 
 
 
Yeah right. They're going to think that the Minwoo here has a doopleganger. I came from the other world and it's really a big problem if I stay here. 
 
 
C-Clown is gonna look for me everywhere. I don't want them to worry about me. 
 
 
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "Sweetie, breakfast is ready." 
 
 
Minji told me to be quiet and don't say something. "I'll go down after I taking a bath. Thanks mom!" 
 
 
"Okay... I'll wait for you then." Her mom said and then left. 
 
 
She sighed. "I'm gonna take a bath, wait here. Don't dare to open the door, understand?" 
 
 
I nodded and she stepped in to the bathroom. While I was waiting, I saw the laptop on her study table. I opened it. 
 
 
Her wallpaper was our album photo from 'Far Away Young Love'. It's an old picture of us. I logged in to my twitter and saw my tweets 3 years ago. It was like 130+ tweets. 
 
 
All of these are real. I'm experiencing like what happened to Minji. 
 
 
I yawned. I turned off the laptop and lied down to the bed. 
 
 
Sigh. Why should I experience this? I turned my look to a picture posted on her cabinet's door. It's a picture of her with her best friend. Her one and only best friend.
 
 
She's smiling but her eyes weren't happy.  
 
 
I closed my eyes and take a nap. 
 
 
 
 
 
I can feel the wind whispering in my ears. I can hear the door opened. "Hyung!" 
 
 
I opened my eyes and heard Maru's voice. 
 
 
I'm back! 
 
 
I smiled. Maru tapped my shoulder and asked, "Hyung. Where's Minji noona?" 
 
 
I ignored him and ran back to our room. I opened the door. 
 
 
"Minji! We're back..." 
 
 
She's not here. I checked the shower room but she's not there also. 
 
 
Where is she? 
 
 
 
Minji's POV
 
 
 
I'm done taking a bath. I stepped out of the shower room and Minwoo was gone.
 
 
Where is he? I went out of the room and walked straight to dining area. "Oh sweetie... you're here." 
 
 
"Have you seen a guy?" I asked mom. 
 
 
"What? a guy? Did someone went in to your room?" 
 
 
"No! He's not a bad guy."  I said. 
 
 
"No sweetie. Why? What happened?" Mom asked. 
 
 
Looks like he went back. I smiled. "Nothing mom. Maybe it's just my dream." 
 
 

 

 

Hello! I'm actually gonna update last day but I accidentally closed the tab. WTH hahaha so yeah, here is it. Keep on reading this guise ♥ yay~! Crowns up. A picture of my lovely King, Minwoo ^^ 

 

 

BKDPrzcCAAAhkII.jpg